If You Were In A Walgreens And Some Kid Starts Trashing The Place.....What Would You Do

If you were in Walgreens and saw someone doing this...what would you do?

• Join in and help trash the place

• Beat the heck out of her

• Call the cops and do nothing

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.
My neighbor needs a good punch in the face and choking out. Only problem is she'll call the cops then you'll be in trouble.
I don't think so....because she'll end up in jail as well.
Once you take care of business you don't hang around for the cops to decide who to bust.
The cops are crooked and not interested in protecting the public.
Public ass-whippings like this puts out the word that your neighborhood is off limits to vandals and trouble-makers.

There's no need to kill anyone.
In this case....a serious ass-whipping was in order.
I started a thread and it got shut down. It was about a girl just like her. She cut in front of me at tim hortons. There was about 10 cars behind me. She boldly and rudely cut in. Didn't even wave a thanks or sorry. So I honked and gave her a what the fuck was that look. She said some things, I said some things, next thing you know she backs up her car and rams mine. I should have had free right to crash em up dirby on her and she should have had to pay to fix my shit and if she can't fix it then the constitutional thing to do would be to make her my indentured servant until the debt is paid off.

Yeah then you get charged with assault and possibly lose your concealed carry license all over some merchandise at a drug store
Nah....they'll never know who did it....because I look like every other red-neck in town.
Once you do a beat-down on these pieces of shit you don't hang around.

Once you take care of business you don't hang around for the cops to decide who to bust.
Public ass-whippings like this puts out the word that your neighborhood is off limits to vandals and trouble-makers.
I should send a friend who never comes over to my house.

Except that 30 people got your mug recorded on their cell phones.

You'll go to jail and lose your carry permit all for trying to rescue some merchandise at a drug store

Nah....they'll never know who did it....because I look like every other red-neck in town.
How many cell phone were recording that?

You'll get tracked down

I started a thread and it got shut down. It was about a girl just like her. She cut in front of me at tim hortons. There was about 10 cars behind me. She boldly and rudely cut in. Didn't even wave a thanks or sorry. So I honked and gave her a what the fuck was that look. She said some things, I said some things, next thing you know she backs up her car and rams mine. I should have had free right to crash em up dirby on her and she should have had to pay to fix my shit and if she can't fix it then the constitutional thing to do would be to make her my indentured servant until the debt is paid off.
Your ex wife?

That's a different situation. What you do in that case is file a police report. Get her plate numbers if she flees the scene and report her ass.
And most of the time you're not going to get jack shit out of those types.
They usually don't own anything or have any money.
Best thing to do is just put them in jail.

Have you seen your own video? It's clear as day who's in that video. Unless you have a twin, someone would know who you are.

Hopefully everyone else in your town is a cooter too and won't rat you out. Because it would been poetic justice if someone knocked her out with the butt of their gun. Smiled for the camera, paid for their shit, then left. That would have been a great mic drop.

Have you seen your own video? It's clear as day who's in that video. Unless you have a twin, someone would know who you are.

Hopefully everyone else in your town is a cooter too and won't rat you out. Because it would been poetic justice if someone knocked her out with the butt of their gun. Smiled for the camera, paid for their shit, then left. That would have been a great mic drop.
I think you're such a scared rabbit that the left is counting on.
Bet you'd rat people out that weren't wearing masks.

I think you're such a scared rabbit that the left is counting on.
Bet you'd rat people out that weren't wearing masks.
I wouldn't rat someone out if they whipped her ass. Or if I saw someone whip Kyle Rittenhouse's ass. Or Zimmerman

I would get the hell outta there before somebody starts shooting, quickly and quietly to my car and leave. Old white guys can easily become a target in one quick hurry.

Except that 30 people got your mug recorded on their cell phones.

You'll go to jail and lose your carry permit all for trying to rescue some merchandise at a drug store
People with something to lose don't talk like him. Actually, I do it too but then I remind myself I have shit to lose. And I don't want to have to lawyer up. That should be money I'm putting in a retirement fund not some lawyers pocket.

So glad my nephew is going to be a lawyer.

I would get the hell outta there before somebody starts shooting, quickly and quietly to my car and leave. Old white guys can easily become a target in one quick hurry.
That's why I'd leave as well.

Notice you didn't answer his point.
I bit my lip during the pandemic when I saw people not wearing masks or wearing them improperly. If there was $500 reward yes I'd rat you out. My own mother too. LOL. JK. You yes. Mama no.

Forum List

Back