If you were in a Statistics class, and you had to analyze the election data with just Candidate A and Candidate B...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Using all the data of what ballots dropped for what candidates at what time, prevention of one candidates watchers from counters sympathetic to other the other candidate, counting going on 3 days past the election, in violation of that states laws, poll watchers not being allowed within 25 feet of the counters.

All of these abnormalities benefitted ONE CANDIDATE.

Would you say it looks like there could be potential fraud on behalf of one candidate?

Using all the data of what ballots dropped for what candidates at what time, prevention of one candidates watchers from counters sympathetic to other the other candidate, counting going on 3 days past the election, in violation of that states laws, poll watchers not being allowed within 25 feet of the counters.

All of these abnormalities benefitted ONE CANDIDATE.

Would you say it looks like there could be potential fraud on behalf of one candidate?
"If I were in a Statistics class, and I had to analyze the election data with just Candidate A and Candidate B..." ? Then I would drop out of Statistics class and go into advertising to employ the "9 out of 10 doctors" scam. It's all the same shit.

Better yet, liberals, what if all of these abnormalities happened on behalf of Trump and Trump was declared the winner? Would you ignore it? Be honest

Last edited:
Mail In Ballots are wide open ballot fraud and they should be banned.
All elections should have DOJ officials checking the integrity of the system by using test ballots.
No ballot should be accepted after the polls close.
universal Voter ID
NO hand counting of ballots
closed door ballot counters should be arrested

Forum List

Back