If you were an Ukranien war - strategist , what you ´d recommend to do in order to defeat Mongol - Muscovite horde ? I ammunition depot in Cobasna?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
If you were an Ukranien war - strategist , what you ´d recommend to do in order to defeat Mongol - Muscovite horde ?
take over MASSIVE the largest in Europe ammunition depot in Cobasna?
- It is possible, that it is all rotten and rusty though, Muscovite 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 thugs SUCK BIG TIME WHEN IT COMES TO quality job ....

so SHOT !!! WHAT YOU ´D DO ?

confiscating Moscow all 🇷🇺 oligarchs (they are all connected to Moscow impelrism/putin )- empire´s property- assets ?

1708899622039.png

Until our own border is secure nothing because it's Europe's problem...

SMILE

:)

View attachment 908504

Until our own border is secure nothing because it's Europe's problem...

SMILE

:)

1689385895325.png

274014843_980398232871881_5562269276757635916_n.jpg

I hear Zelesky has plenty o cash to seize......why does he hate Ukraine
RT.ru🇸🇦🇷🇺 crap

back to reality :
Moscow
🇷🇺
🇸🇦
empire´s pathetic economy is a soft target for sure

The
🇷🇺
🇸🇦
Ruble has fallen in value against the $ USD since June 2022. It has slid from 50 Rubles per $ USD to 93.7 Rubles per $ USD. This is a fall of 46%.

RT.ru🇸🇦🇷🇺 crap

back to reality :
Moscow
🇷🇺
🇸🇦
empire´s pathetic economy is a soft target for sure

The
🇷🇺
🇸🇦
Ruble has fallen in value against the $ USD since June 2022. It has slid from 50 Rubles per $ USD to 93.7 Rubles per $ USD. This is a fall of 46%.

Just the facts. Real Patriots pledge "Our Lives, Our Fortunes, and Our Sacred Honor" Z has done the opposite and enriched himself off the misery of his people.....oooops

If you were an Ukranien war - strategist , what you ´d recommend to do in order to defeat Mongol - Muscovite horde ?
take over MASSIVE the largest in Europe ammunition depot in Cobasna?
- It is possible, that it is all rotten and rusty though, Muscovite 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 thugs SUCK BIG TIME WHEN IT COMES TO quality job ....

so SHOT !!! WHAT YOU ´D DO ?

Make peace, you fools!

Make peace, you fools!
Ben Hodges, the former commander of the US Army in Europe, is convinced that 🇸🇦🇷🇺has become much weaker than it seems at first glance, and that Ukraine will win a full-scale war despite the delay in US aid. "They 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 control only 18% of the Ukrainian territory. The Russian Black Sea Fleet has problems, 🇸🇦🇷🇺planes do not enter Ukrainian airspace, half a million Russian soldiers are killed or wounded", Ben Hodges said.General thinks that this is a year of industrial competition, "Ukraine has to set up a personnel system, recruit new people, provide ammunition and weapons from the West. And if we are ahead of Russia, I think we will be in a different place next year. So this year, I think General Syrskyi has to stabilize the front. 🇸🇦🇷🇺cannot knock out Ukraine. ... . "I think even if the US does nothing for the next 2-3 months, Europe produces a lot of weapons. But there will be more even by the end of this year. This famous one million shells will be produced. We obviously started too late. But it is what it is," Ben Hodges said.

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Forum List

Back