if you voted for the puppet joe biden, you voted to end women's sports.....you are a misogynist.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is a video from Prager University......a teenage girl athlete who lost to boys pretending to be girls......brought to you by the democrat party and the hand puppet, joe biden...

Here is a video from Prager University......a teenage girl athlete who lost to boys pretending to be girls......brought to you by the democrat party and the hand puppet, joe biden...

When it was found out that Bill Clinton "DID HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN" and lied to the people of the US, many slaves just let it go by, but what he did was the founding of the War on Women.

What a stretch from that to misogynist. No, not a stretch. A fail.

Democrats believe women are nothing more than their genitals, interested only in abortion and free birth control.

Democrat women support this view.

You never see Democrat women protesting wearing brain costumes.

vagina costumes.jpg

Democrats believe women are nothing more than their genitals, interested only in abortion and free birth control.

View attachment 418443

Republicans believe women are nothing more than breasts and vaginas created to conceive.

Got anything better?

Not really. Pandering to transwomen in sports means ciswomen aren't going to succeed.

What's your advice to ciswomen competing against transwomen? "Get gud"? "Learn to code"?

View attachment 418443

Republicans believe women are nothing more than breasts and vaginas created to conceive.

Got anything better?
Some few do indeed believe that. But pointing to your own bigotry against Republicans as proof of your claims proves only that you're a bigot.

View attachment 418443

Got anything better?
Some few do indeed believe that. But pointing to your own bigotry against Republicans as proof of your claims proves only that you're a bigot.

Exactly. No apply that same standard to democrats.

Not really. Pandering to transwomen in sports means ciswomen aren't going to succeed.

What's your advice to ciswomen competing against transwomen? "Get gud"? "Learn to code"?

Two different issues.

One - that this is misogyny (it's not). It's a complicated issue.

Two - that I support transgender women participating as women. I don't. The biology is unfair.

100% My poor kids. Leftists hate women.

Two different issues.

Two - that I support transgender women participating as women. I don't. The biology is unfair.
It is unfair but most on the left disagree with you.

Two different issues.

It is unfair but most on the left disagree with you.

So be it.

My crazed leftist sister brought this subject up the other night - because she literally cannot stop herself from injecting her political rants into social events - and was giving us the "I'm wonderful and compassionate for telling men they can be women, and you're horrible and primitive for disagreeing" leftist line on the topic. My husband looked her in the eye and calmly said, "I'm really glad the transgender movement came along, because now women will have no spaces or activities of their own, and will be relegated back to second-class citizenship where they belong. We can finally stop hearing about all this feminist nonsense." She just stared at him for a moment, utterly speechless, and then changed the subject. Despite the fact that he was obviously being satirical, he was also completely correct about what transgender activism boils down to and the effects that it will have, and she knew it.

No stretch at all, if you're intellectually honest and not carefully balancing your cognitive dissonance.

The reality is that you can't support feminism and transgender activism at the same time without contradicting yourself.

If you voted for trump, you voted for women to endure forced pregnancy, and you never said how you were going to raise, care for, and pay for the babies they were forced to carry. And you never said how you were going to compensate these women for their physical pain, medical risks, and loss of jobs and income, much less how you are going to pay for the hospital bills.

When you come to the hospital to get these babies, what are you going to do with them?

View attachment 418443

Got anything better?

No, we don't. You think we do, because your masters ordered you to think that and to avoid ever listening to an actual Republican to find out what they actually believe.

Two different issues.

In regards to your second one: Congratulations, you just because a hate-filled, bigoted transphobe. :clap:

Don't believe me? Take a look at what happened when JK Rowling expressed similar sentiments.

If you voted for trump, you voted for women to endure forced pregnancy, and you never said how you were going to raise, care for, and pay for the babies they were forced to carry. And you never said how you were going to compensate these women for their physical pain, medical risks, and loss of jobs and income, much less how you are going to pay for the hospital bills.

When you come to the hospital to get these babies, what are you going to do with them?
You won the off topic award of the year.

My crazed leftist sister brought this subject up the other night - because she literally cannot stop herself from injecting her political rants into social events - and was giving us the "I'm wonderful and compassionate for telling men they can be women, and you're horrible and primitive for disagreeing" leftist line on the topic. My husband looked her in the eye and calmly said, "I'm really glad the transgender movement came along, because now women will have no spaces or activities of their own, and will be relegated back to second-class citizenship where they belong. We can finally stop hearing about all this feminist nonsense." She just stared at him for a moment, utterly speechless, and then changed the subject. Despite the fact that he was obviously being satirical, he was also completely correct about what transgender activism boils down to and the effects that it will have, and she knew it.
In all seriousness, when all the records for male athletics are held by biological men, all the records for female athletics are held by biological men, all the top male professional athletes are biological men and all the top female professional athletes are biological men, what would be the point of telling little girls they can play sports? "Go for it, Suzie, just remember that no matter what you try to do, a boy is going to beat you at it". Way to go, libs!

Ever notice that only men who want to be women compete against their chosen gender? Nowhere to women who want to be men compete against other men. When you reason out why that is, you'll understand why biological women are getting a raw deal.

The reality is that you can't support feminism and transgender activism at the same time without contradicting yourself.

Duh. Well said; that's logically obvious. I liked your story about what your husband said; I thought much the same thing when I thought it through earlier.

I hate it when men take over women's activities --- to make (more) money and get lots of power: like cooking. Then they're called "Yes, Chef!" And get all these female sous-chefs to scurry around doing their bidding. What a power trip. Or even knitting: they instantly start putting out books and injecting themselves as speakers into knitting conferences, perhaps trading on the novelty value. Since I got a man's knitting book that told us to follow his directions EXACTLY and not get creative and get it WRONG, I resolved never to have anything to do with male knitters, which is no loss, as they are pretty rare and pretty weird.

But this transvestite fad is far worse: they are not just taking over women's activities for the fame and power and money and attention they can get in no other way --- they are actually taking over being women!

So now men are women if they say they are, and we're nothing at all, huh. And they don't even have to raise children, but we still do. Nice. :evil:

It's all in the interests of these types being male prostitutes anyway. I don't see why anyone should celebrate that.

Forum List

Back