If You Vote in Georgia

No lie dumbfuck what in the fuck was the first investigation over and the Mueller report?

Your lie was that I supported and believed it. Other than the obviously sarcastic reply in this thread. Find a post from me that said it was true.

Find one. Go ahead. Use the glass above to search. Thousands of posts and not one of them was I in anyway supportive of the Steel Dossier or the FISA court abuses.

That is the lie.

Your lie was that I supported and believed it. Other than the obviously sarcastic reply in this thread. Find a post from me that said it was true.

Find one. Go ahead. Use the glass above to search. Thousands of posts and not one of them was I in anyway supportive of the Steel Dossier or the FISA court abuses.

That is the lie.
I said you and your fellow democrats dumbass.

I said you and your fellow democrats dumbass.

And my vote for Trump? My defense of Trump from nonsense complaints?

Your problem is that anyone who isn’t 100% for what you believe in, must be 100% against you.

I think it is idiotic to have a litmus test like that. I believe it is incredibly stupid to argue a vote for Candidate X is a vote for or against someone else in another state or whatever.

It is a statement on which one is the least worst. That is all. It is not empowering Pelosi. Pelosi is in the House not the Senate. That is as idiotic as blaming Senator McCarthy for the HUAC investigations and Black Lists.

It is the old joke. The CEO demanding to know what is going on. They have the best commercials for Dog Food. They have the best packaging and the best jingle. Why isn’t the dog food selling? The answer. The dogs don’t like it.

Walker was inflicted upon us. He got a Homestead Exemption in Texas this year. He comes off as a Carpet Bagger. He takes credit for the sun rising. And he can barely speak in complete sentences. Georgians don’t seem to like him. Warnock has a lot of baggage and the Republican should have been able to ride the coattails of Kemp to victory.

But enough people don’t like Walker to get us here. Where Walker is trailing in the polls. And with the short turnaround for the runoff, no time to change opinions with the Holidays.

Republicans got themselves into this mess. They shortened the lead time to the runoff. They picked Walker to represent them. I did not vote in the Primary. I wasn’t planning on voting this election. In the morning I’m headed down to cast my ballot for Warnock in the runoff.

We have too many idiots representing Georgia in Washington already. We don’t need another one. If Walker wants a Senate Seat, let him run in his home state of Texas.

And my vote for Trump? My defense of Trump from nonsense complaints?

Your problem is that anyone who isn’t 100% for what you believe in, must be 100% against you.

I think it is idiotic to have a litmus test like that. I believe it is incredibly stupid to argue a vote for Candidate X is a vote for or against someone else in another state or whatever.

It is a statement on which one is the least worst. That is all. It is not empowering Pelosi. Pelosi is in the House not the Senate. That is as idiotic as blaming Senator McCarthy for the HUAC investigations and Black Lists.

It is the old joke. The CEO demanding to know what is going on. They have the best commercials for Dog Food. They have the best packaging and the best jingle. Why isn’t the dog food selling? The answer. The dogs don’t like it.

Walker was inflicted upon us. He got a Homestead Exemption in Texas this year. He comes off as a Carpet Bagger. He takes credit for the sun rising. And he can barely speak in complete sentences. Georgians don’t seem to like him. Warnock has a lot of baggage and the Republican should have been able to ride the coattails of Kemp to victory.

But enough people don’t like Walker to get us here. Where Walker is trailing in the polls. And with the short turnaround for the runoff, no time to change opinions with the Holidays.

Republicans got themselves into this mess. They shortened the lead time to the runoff. They picked Walker to represent them. I did not vote in the Primary. I wasn’t planning on voting this election. In the morning I’m headed down to cast my ballot for Warnock in the runoff.

We have too many idiots representing Georgia in Washington already. We don’t need another one. If Walker wants a Senate Seat, let him run in his home state of Texas.
You voted for Trump like screaming monkey did on Trump's inauguration day simp shut up.

Where can I find the word democracy in the Constitution?
High-minded claims that we are not a democracy surreptitiously fuse republic with minority rule rather than popular government. Enabling sustained minority rule at the national level is not a feature of our constitutional design, but a perversion of it.

High-minded claims that we are not a democracy surreptitiously fuse republic with minority rule rather than popular government. Enabling sustained minority rule at the national level is not a feature of our constitutional design, but a perversion of it.
Simple enough show the word democracy in the constitution. I can show you the word Republic.

Ok. Help me out. A car weighs four thousand pounds. Even small cars weigh more than a ton. This weight is supported by four tires. These tires have at least five hundred pounds pressing them down.

How exactly did this woman get a tire running over her foot and not suffer any injury? I am wondering because I have to wear steel or similar safety shoes at work to protect against unexpected weight on my foot.

Was she wearing steel toed shoes? Was she the subject of extensive testing in Bionics?

Can you explain it scooter? I can’t.

Ok. Help me out. A car weighs four thousand pounds. Even small cars weigh more than a ton. This weight is supported by four tires. These tires have at least five hundred pounds pressing them down.

How exactly did this woman get a tire running over her foot and not suffer any injury? I am wondering because I have to wear steel or similar safety shoes at work to protect against unexpected weight on my foot.

Was she wearing steel toed shoes? Was she the subject of extensive testing in Bionics?

Can you explain it scooter? I can’t.
I've had a jeep run over my foot no broken bones on the flight deck at offutt AFB

Forum List

Back