If You Support Democrats Do You Support Whatever They Do No Matter What?

Do you think the Democrats can do anything with my full support

• Total voters
I’m okay with all the things you mentioned. But no, I would not support anything they did just because they are Democrats.

LOL... Black Fag believes he's bullshitting us.

The DNC could seize power through a bloody, violent coup, and Black Fag would be happy to march the rest of us off to the ovens at bayonette point.

I promise you that.

Apparently Democrat supporters are on board no matter how low they go.

So my question is this:

Do you think is okay for them to pay protesters to scream at hearings, make false claims of sexual assault, or do anything it takes to stop Trump's government regardless how illegal or unethical Democrats act? This includes the nomination of judges or any other activity.

Do you think that it's okay for Democrats to plot the overthrow of the Trump Administration regardless of how unethical they become? Do you think it's okay for Democrats to break the law in this pursuit as well?
I’m okay with all the things you mentioned. But no, I would not support anything they did just because they are Democrats.
Apparently you support just about anything they do.

Where do you draw the line?
If a Democrat shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, they’d lose my vote.
What if it was Trump?
They’d go to jail and not be able to run for anything
But they would be hailed as heros.

LOL... Black Fag believes he's bullshitting us.

The DNC could seize power through a bloody, violent coup, and Black Fag would be happy to march the rest of us off to the ovens at bayonette point.

I promise you that.

If a Democrat shot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, they’d lose my vote.
What if it was Trump?
They’d go to jail and not be able to run for anything
But they would be hailed as heros.
Nah but it might inspire a Brady Bill 2.0

So my question is this:

Do you think is okay for them to pay protesters to scream at hearings, make false claims of sexual assault, or do anything it takes to stop Trump's government regardless how illegal or unethical Democrats act? This includes the nomination of judges or any other activity.

Do you think that it's okay for Democrats to plot the overthrow of the Trump Administration regardless of how unethical they become? Do you think it's okay for Democrats to break the law in this pursuit as well?
/——/ Why yes they can even spit in my food.
F877640D-8454-4584-9B77-628DAD8AC236.png

So my question is this:

View attachment 218219
How do you think Muslims stay mad at Jews?

Because their leaders constantly give them reasons to.

I see the same exact brainwashing by the left.

This is dangerous as Hell, but Democrat supporters don't seem to care.

Last edited:

So my question is this:

View attachment 218219

This dangerous as Hell, but Democrat supporters don't seem to care.

Yeah…brainless douchebags like yourself never get marching orders to be pissed about anything.

Make me laugh some more.

So my question is this:

View attachment 218219

This dangerous as Hell, but Democrat supporters don't seem to care.

Yeah…brainless douchebags like yourself never get marching orders to be pissed about anything.

Make me laugh some more.
Says one of the most brainless members on USMB.

I doubt that all Democrats support the actions of a few, no matter what they do, any more than those of us on the right always support whatever Trump or the GOP says or does. The wingnuts on both sides do of course, that's why they're wingnuts, but I think most of us don't like the chicanery that is going on. And it's sad really, that the moderate majority sits back and shakes their head and does nothing. Guys, the wingnuts are running the place these days, and things aren't going to get any better until that stops.

So my question is this:

I'm anti billionaire so it's irrelevant. You're pro billionaire if you're a Republican. You cant bitch about how billionaires are spending their money/free speech if you voted for them to be subsidized in the first place. This is the result. Soros is a deified job creator that we must bow to so he continues using his money here in the Republican system.

So my question is this:

I'm anti billionaire so it's irrelevant. You're pro billionaire if you're a Republican. You cant bitch about how billionaires are spending their money/free speech if you voted for them to be subsidized in the first place. This is the result. Soros is a deified job creator that we must bow to so he continues using his money here in the Republican system.
That's a fallacy. Democrats are for the rich and the poor.......they take from the middle-class and give crumbs to the poor....the rest they give to themselves and their rich Hollywood friends.

So my question is this:

That's a fallacy. Democrats are for the rich and the poor.......they take from the middle-class and give crumbs to the poor....the rest they give to themselves and their rich Hollywood friends.
See the tax bill. The GOP subsidizes the upper class and ultra upper class in a misguided hope to get them to spend all their riches here. It's pretty heckin stupid. Sensible regulation that protects the consumer and working class and progressive tax are the way to go. We should tax the ultra rich heavily not to take their money but to enforce that those that are winning by far the best in the country be paying back into the systems at a rate that shows it. Tax evasion should be punished hard. White collar crimes that hurt the working class should be as well. Regulation is a good thing if it protects consumers and workers from taking on excessive damages. They cant spend money on efficient goods if they have to pay for excessive health care costs or legal fees.

So my question is this:

See the tax bill. The GOP subsidizes the upper class and ultra upper class in a misguided hope to get them to spend all their riches here. It's pretty heckin stupid. Sensible regulation that protects the consumer and working class and progressive tax are the way to go. We should tax the ultra rich heavily not to take their money but to enforce that those that are winning by far the best in the country be paying back into the systems at a rate that shows it. Tax evasion should be punished hard. White collar crimes that hurt the working class should be as well. Regulation is a good thing if it protects consumers and workers from taking on excessive damages. They cant spend money on efficient goods if they have to pay for excessive health care costs or legal fees.
America should provide free legal fees and healthcare for all.

So my question is this:

From what I have uncovered the Democrats don't hire anyone yet, but the people who show up at the demos on buses and e,t,c have been hired by the Foundations like Soros's Move On and others like it. They had people and transportation for the Border Demo s and transport for those Coming North. Soros, son who lives in Calif was the main org, of the event.

So my question is this:

Since most of these Leftwads are atheists and communists, they have no moral or ethical compass, therefore there is nothing they will not do to further their warped ideology.

They will even justify chopping people's heads off, like ISIS does, in the name of their ideology.

Last edited:

So my question is this:

From what I have uncovered the Democrats don't hire anyone yet, but the people who show up at the demos on buses and e,t,c have been hired by the Foundations like Soros's Move On and others like it. They had people and transportation for the Border Demo s and transport for those Coming North. Soros, son who lives in Calif was the main org, of the event.
Everything is staged and paid for; their accusers, their so called "protesters", and their fake outrage. Leftist fascism at its best.

So my question is this:

So all the Democrats that support dirtbags like Soros, or Bezos, or Weinstein, all of Hollywood, etc. are a actually Republican? You do realize that Crooked Hillary had 10 times more money than Trump in her election war chest donated by these types of billionaires and millionaires (with strings attached, of course), and STILL LOST! How's them apples now?

So my question is this:

Apparently, irony escapes conservatives who blindly follow anything trump wants.

So my question is this:

You are part right part wrong but what you have is darn good talking points that would be a good start for a tax law.

Forum List

Back