If you met an alien, would you be scared?

Because the OP is about whether you would be skerred or not, upon an alien invasion.

How does your lack of bloodline work upon an alien invasion?

Would you be cutting yourself in front of the UFO's to show your bloodline?!? That would be the jews and christians...

So, you'd be hanging out with peeps like me, wondering what's going on, and how we can make contact. Right? That's how I would roll, and I think you would too.

I'm a musician, so the first thing I would do to make contact with them, is play Johnny B. Goode

How does your lack of bloodline work upon an alien invasion?

Would you be cutting yourself in front of the UFO's to show your bloodline?!? That would be the jews and christians...

So, you'd be hanging out with peeps like me, wondering what's going on, and how we can make contact. Right? That's how I would roll, and I think you would too.
First off in my personal Opinion the Abraham God is An from the Sumerian religion, and the children of Abraham tribe belong to that one God.

As for Aliens my first thought is will they genocide us for the planet and resources?

It is a great possibility they are here for that…

Next thought would be if not for that then they are here to intervene which mean another possible genocide to remove the genetic flaws in our species…

If not for that then I have to ask are they here to slum and humor themselves and were sent here on a dare?

I'd be unlikely to accept that this entity WAS an ET alien. I'd be more inclined to imagine it was an inter-dimensional, evil entity. My faith informs most of my outlook and I believe we are well into the last few years of the human rule of this planet.

The prophecies/predictions of Israel making a "peace with many" just prior to all hell breaking loose on the planet, is the next waypoint I expect. One prophecy that could well be nearing completion is the attack against Israel by "Gog of Magog" leading a coalition of Turkey, Persia (Iran), and several other modern Islamic nations. Those who mock prophecy will also mock the signs leading to prophetic fulfillment.

When you see Israel making a peace treaty with "many" nations with a 7 year period being part of its execution, the bible says that when it is signed, the clock begins ticking on the LAST 7 years of human governance of earth. It will begin the time of UNPARALLELED HORRORS and at the end of that 7 years, 2/3 of earth's population will have perished. WWII caused the deaths of ~ 100 million. This coming time of trouble will kill roughly 5-6 thousand million deaths.

The other scripture that causes me to be suspicious of "aliens" is the warning of a coming "strong delusion" I can think of no other, stronger belief in modern times than the idea of aliens and their supernatural abilities.
Perhaps the aliens are Angels. Or demons.
Frankly, Hollyweird has zombied, aliened, vampired me to death so I don't bother thinking or delving much into stuff like that.

First off in my personal Opinion the Abraham God is An from the Sumerian religion, and the children of Abraham tribe belong to that one God.

As for Aliens my first thought is will they genocide us for the planet and resources?

It is a great possibility they are here for that…

Next thought would be if not for that then they are here to intervene which mean another possible genocide to remove the genetic flaws in our species…

If not for that then I have to ask are they here to slum and humor themselves and were sent here on a dare?
AN! I'm down with that. That's the first part of AN.UN.NA.KI. Those who from heaven to earth came.

But I don't know about him being Abraham. He was the father of EN.LIL and EN.KI. Who are the Anunnaki who later became god and the lord, respectively, in the bible.

As for aliens, why would they travel all this distance, just to kill us? They would have done it already, but they haven't.

Unless we go back to the Anunnaki, and EN.LIL hating the humans that EN.KI created, decides to kill us all with a flood, which EN.KI tells Ziusudra about and tells him to build a boat. Like the bible copied from texts that were written 2000 years earlier.

But current aliens aren't here to kill us, otherwise we wouldn't be here. They're definitely here, but for some other reason. The fact that they are taking out our nukes, means that they are trying to protect us somehow. I don't think they're worried about nukes, if they have the technology to get here. They're taking them out to protect us from ourselves. And they're doing the same thing across the world.

Russia can't launch nukes against us enough to destroy us, and we can't retaliate enough either. Nobody can. Nukes have been made inactive over the years. Maybe there's a few new ones out there, but not enough.

I said this last year, there will be something happening this summer, that will make us stop fighting each other, and face a new threat. Like Reagan said. But that new threat is actually benign. I said this a year ago, and it's becoming true.

I am much more afraid of human beings than any alien from another planet.

(I doubt that any alien wants to rob me or sucker punch me or loot me or rape me or murder me.)

AN! I'm down with that. That's the first part of AN.UN.NA.KI. Those who from heaven to earth came.

But I don't know about him being Abraham. He was the father of EN.LIL and EN.KI. Who are the Anunnaki who later became god and the lord, respectively, in the bible.

As for aliens, why would they travel all this distance, just to kill us? They would have done it already, but they haven't.

Unless we go back to the Anunnaki, and EN.LIL hating the humans that EN.KI created, decides to kill us all with a flood, which EN.KI tells Ziusudra about and tells him to build a boat. Like the bible copied from texts that were written 2000 years earlier.

But current aliens aren't here to kill us, otherwise we wouldn't be here. They're definitely here, but for some other reason. The fact that they are taking out our nukes, means that they are trying to protect us somehow. I don't think they're worried about nukes, if they have the technology to get here. They're taking them out to protect us from ourselves. And they're doing the same thing across the world.

Russia can't launch nukes against us enough to destroy us, and we can't retaliate enough either. Nobody can. Nukes have been made inactive over the years. Maybe there's a few new ones out there, but not enough.

I said this last year, there will be something happening this summer, that will make us stop fighting each other, and face a new threat. Like Reagan said. But that new threat is actually benign. I said this a year ago, and it's becoming true.
I never said Abraham was An… I said An was the God of Abraham and is the God of Abraham children.

There are many good reasons to end this experiment we call humanity but the main true reason is we are heading to the stars.

We are not ready for what is out there and our war like nature will cause major issues if there are more advance life forms than us.

So in my personal opinion if Aliens do visit then they are here to Genocide us because of the threat we are to the Universe…

Honestly, I would be asking about culture first, because that fascinates me so much. I love different cultures. Even more so than science, but, that would be next.

Think about it, an alien culture? It would be nothing like ours. Music, art, food (ugh, maybe not food), and entertainment, for an alien society would totally intrigue me. Do they laugh? Can I make a joke? Or will i get killed if i do?!? But can they appreciate our music, and what kind of music do they have, because it must be far out.

So I can actually represent us on the music, art, and food side of things.

I think it is very presumptuous to presume that they would even give a fuck about music, art or the Beatles.
I on the other hand think that's a very safe assumption. Obviously these are sentient creatures who are doing things purposed for more than simply survival of the individual.

Me? I want to learn about their culture. I want to learn about their music, art, and other forms of entertainment. Do they have any? Do they like ours? Do they like the Beatles! I want to learn about how they live.

Then, I want to learn about science baby!
So you would just run up to him and start asking all of those questions out of the blue? That's a bit weird, isn't it? What if, after all of that, the alien's head opens up and three huge mouths with big ass fangs eats you head first, all in one big bite?

Deer seem more intelligent than the Human race in my opinion and I find our species very boring as can be.
Deer are not more intelligent. They just have a wider field of vision and they also have 4 legs as opposed to our mere two legs. Therefore they can run a lot faster.

But because of our higher intelligence and opposable thumbs, we have the ability to produce weapons that fire projectiles that are a lot faster than deer.

Therefore, we enjoy venison.

What would your reaction be? Of course, at first, it'll be scary. But will you overcome that fear and try to learn something?

And if so, and you could communicate, what would you ask?

Me? I want to learn about their culture. I want to learn about their music, art, and other forms of entertainment. Do they have any? Do they like ours? Do they like the Beatles! I want to learn about how they live.

Then, I want to learn about science baby!
Aliens don't exist. None have ever traveled tens of thousands of years, even at the speed of light, to visit us.

Deer are not more intelligent. They just have a wider field of vision and they also have 4 legs as opposed to our mere two legs. Therefore they can run a lot faster.

But because of our higher intelligence and opposable thumbs, we have the ability to produce weapons that fire projectiles that are a lot faster than deer.

Therefore, we enjoy venison.
An advanced species doesn't consume cadavers

Forum List

Back