If you met an alien, would you be scared?

They don't know what it is. They do know that it is not theirs, and are highly convinced that it's not the Russians or Chinese.

So what does that leave?

This is admitted fact by our government. It's not something to be made fun of anymore. They are making the Navy give full reports on UAP's, and not have to worry about repercussions like they used to.

We'll have another report in June.

Gordon Cooper is telling you what he saw with his own eyes. Navy pilots are testifying that they see the same stuff, and are recording it on video. The Pentagon has made it public that it is investigating UFO's again, and demanding that pilots report what they see instead of holding it back. Government officials are coming out that UFO's are interested in nuclear facilities. Reports have been made public, as much as they can be, which I showed.

I mean, gosh, how can anyone continue to deny this?

If they have the technology to travel here and we are still struggling to get to Mars, I don't think they are interested in nuke facilities. They already have them, I presume. If anything, they are watching us like we look at ants to check on the progress of the ant farm.
I think, they may be benevolent, and have already disrupted all the nukes in the world. That's why people see them in odd places. That's what I hope at least...

What would your reaction be? Of course, at first, it'll be scary. But will you overcome that fear and try to learn something?

And if so, and you could communicate, what would you ask?

Me? I want to learn about their culture. I want to learn about their music, art, and other forms of entertainment. Do they have any? Do they like ours? Do they like the Beatles! I want to learn about how they live.

Then, I want to learn about science baby!
I think it is very presumptuous to presume that they would even give a fuck about music, art or the Beatles.

Here's the Brightwaters/Rendelsham incident, where UFO's beamed lights down on the nukes. This is Britain's "Roswell"

3 answers so far, and not a serious one among them.
I'd be unlikely to accept that this entity WAS an ET alien. I'd be more inclined to imagine it was an inter-dimensional, evil entity. My faith informs most of my outlook and I believe we are well into the last few years of the human rule of this planet.

The prophecies/predictions of Israel making a "peace with many" just prior to all hell breaking loose on the planet, is the next waypoint I expect. One prophecy that could well be nearing completion is the attack against Israel by "Gog of Magog" leading a coalition of Turkey, Persia (Iran), and several other modern Islamic nations. Those who mock prophecy will also mock the signs leading to prophetic fulfillment.

When you see Israel making a peace treaty with "many" nations with a 7 year period being part of its execution, the bible says that when it is signed, the clock begins ticking on the LAST 7 years of human governance of earth. It will begin the time of UNPARALLELED HORRORS and at the end of that 7 years, 2/3 of earth's population will have perished. WWII caused the deaths of ~ 100 million. This coming time of trouble will kill roughly 5-6 thousand million deaths.

The other scripture that causes me to be suspicious of "aliens" is the warning of a coming "strong delusion" I can think of no other, stronger belief in modern times than the idea of aliens and their supernatural abilities.

That was so well wrote, that I have to disagree with you... I don't know how you wrote that so quickly.

How can you have all those thoughts in your head, ready to post on a moment's notice? It means you didn't write it, and are doing the stuff that the unspeakable person does. Copy/paste. And it sounds just like him.

Aliens came before scriptures. So scriptures are just bullshit trying to convince people otherwise. But Sumerians wrote about the Anunnaki. They are the aliens. That gave us everything. Created us, saved us, taught us.

And after they left, religions set in like fucking vultures.

But they aren't the present day UFO's/UAP's.

I would be curious as to why they would even want to come here.

Especially if they have observed us from a distance.
Same thought because if I had the technology to visit places why on Earth would I visit a race of primate’s that is so backwards?

Pluto would be more interesting or the moons of Saturn than visiting Gaia with is low IQ beings that think they are smart.

Now as for my second question it would be if they needed a pet to come along for the ride and if so could they take me!!!

Well, i dunno, some seem to think we are god's creatures, and the infinitely most interesting thing in the universe.

But not me... I look at it as a scientist. And I find something alive, and I'm going to investigate it. Way more interesting than Pluto or Uranus.

Why do humans study ants?

We're not above that, are we? Should we stop studying ants, and termites, and bacteria, and Corona Beer?

Well, i dunno, some seem to think we are god's creatures, and the infinitely most interesting thing in the universe.

But not me... I look at it as a scientist. And I find something alive, and I'm going to investigate it. Way more interesting than Pluto or Uranus.
You can find many more interesting things that this species we call the Human race…

We are not as complex as we believe and take a moment and think about the amount of brain usage and ask yourself are we really that special?

In my personal opinion no…

When we land on Mars, should we just say fuck it about finding microbial life, and just look for deer?

We are not that special. Nowhere near. That's why we need an intervention.

But in the meantime, we have to survive these religious/political creeps..

When we land on Mars, should we just say fuck it about finding microbial life, and just look for deer?
Deer seem more intelligent than the Human race in my opinion and I find our species very boring as can be.

I can not see the interest in a savage Primate that is hell bent on destroying itself but others will for some reason…

It all depends.

princess-leia-slave-uniform.jpg

Deer seem more intelligent than the Human race in my opinion and I find our species very boring as can be.

I can not see the interest in a savage Primate that is hell bent on destroying itself but others will for some reason…
Are you religious? I just have to know first...

Forum List

Back