If You Got The Pfizer Shot, (mRNA), There Is Proof You Should Be Concerned...

I honestly don't understand why anyone would line up to get injected with something that no one on the planet knows what long term effects it will have on them, to protect them against a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. In effect, every person that's gotten a covid shot that contains mRNA is nothing more than a human lab rat, because there is now PROOF it can cause serious problems. You should be very concerned for your future health, and hope someone is working on a way to reverse these shots.

------------------

REPORT: Pfizer Vaccine Confirmed To Cause Neurodegenerative Diseases – Study

In a shocking new report on the COVID-19 vaccines, it has been discovered that the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine may have long term health effects not previously disclosed, including “ALS, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological degenerative diseases.”
“The current RNA based SARSCoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing,” the report declares. “In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients.” Prion-based diseases are, according to the CDC, a form of neurodegenerative diseases, meaning that the Pfizer vaccine is potentially likely to cause long term damage and negative health effects with regards to the brain.

This is especially concerning since the Pfizer vaccine is an mRNA vaccine, an untested type of vaccine which creates new proteins and can actually integrate into the human genome, according to a report from the National Library of Medicine. In other words, degenerative brain conditions may appear at any time in your life after receiving the vaccine.

“The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations,” explains the report. TDP-43 is a protein known to cause dementia, ALS and even Alzheimer’s, according to Alzpedia. Similarly, the FUS protein is known to cause ALS and Hereditary Essential Tremors, according to the Human Genome Database.

The experiment done for the report was to determine whether or not these two harmful proteins embed themselves into our DNA, as an mRNA vaccine is expected to do. The report determined that “the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations,” meaning that both proteins have the potential to embed themselves into our DNA and cause harmful neurological diseases.

The report’s abstract summary concludes that “The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit.” The report itself ends with this warning: “The vaccine could be a bioweapon and even more dangerous than the original infection.”

National File actually reached out to the CDC to inquire as to why the Pfizer vaccine is still being distributed despite these credible allegations. No response was received prior to publication.

Ohhhhh Lord. Not this again.

I'm fine with it

View attachment 497900
It's not "again." This is "new," and there will continue to be "new" developments as time goes by. That's how we find out about "long term effects."
If you clowns who are against these vaccines could get the shot in the ass, you'd line up for it. Maybe next time around?
I am a very PRO vax person but respect those that don't want it. Don't blame them now after the Fauci scam.

Why??? I'm vaxed so I don't give a shit who is not, and who is

Stop listening to propaganda started on facebook for fucks sake!!

Vaccination doesn't mean you're immune. This is even less likely now now that there is a delta variant spreading quickly around parts of the world. In 6 months, maybe there will be another worse than that. Why wouldn't you care that a long portion of the population is keeping a pandemic going that could bring down your immunity and eliminate it altogether?
I'd imagine the name "Delta" variant will be cancelled soon
Racist fuckers !

Boy they won't let go of this. A virus mutates, BFD. I can't believe how many fell for this over fucking hyped bullshit.

Fauci cock in their mouths while they locked up their own kids

Before making ignorant comments, try learning a bit of epidemiology first.

As an educated person I am highly offended by the herd of fools who think they know better than scientists because they listen to Tucker Carlson.

Fools and misanthropes. Many have died because of your ignorance.

LOLOL.I'm educated....LOLOLOLOLOL

Listen you slave to an alarm clock and a bosses thumb up your ass.

Any asshole who has to say their, "Educated", is not. A degree in Urban Studies is not edumacated you public skewl retard
I've been a life/health underwriter designate since Reagan was President. I forgot more med knowledge than you'l ever know.

What kind of a faggot handle is that?

You're a big-mouthed punk, boy, but I know that in person you stutter and look at your shoes. Clearly you know little about anything, yet cannot shut up... Mental illness is afoot, little boy! Best check yourself!

Well I never worked for a boss dust breather so shove it up your ass. I'm edumacated....lolol

A degree in sociology right...lolol........................

You have a degree in nothing, boy, know nothing of science, and are nothing but an angry little incel misfit sputtering his frustration like any abused 8th-grade boy throwing a tantrum on the way to the office...

Little angry incel boy, planning to shoot anyone, punk? HS is watching.

I honestly don't understand why anyone would line up to get injected with something that no one on the planet knows what long term effects it will have on them, to protect them against a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. In effect, every person that's gotten a covid shot that contains mRNA is nothing more than a human lab rat, because there is now PROOF it can cause serious problems. You should be very concerned for your future health, and hope someone is working on a way to reverse these shots.

------------------

In a shocking new report on the COVID-19 vaccines, it has been discovered that the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine may have long term health effects not previously disclosed, including “ALS, Alzheimer’s, and other neurological degenerative diseases.”
“The current RNA based SARSCoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing,” the report declares. “In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients.” Prion-based diseases are, according to the CDC, a form of neurodegenerative diseases, meaning that the Pfizer vaccine is potentially likely to cause long term damage and negative health effects with regards to the brain.

This is especially concerning since the Pfizer vaccine is an mRNA vaccine, an untested type of vaccine which creates new proteins and can actually integrate into the human genome, according to a report from the National Library of Medicine. In other words, degenerative brain conditions may appear at any time in your life after receiving the vaccine.

“The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations,” explains the report. TDP-43 is a protein known to cause dementia, ALS and even Alzheimer’s, according to Alzpedia. Similarly, the FUS protein is known to cause ALS and Hereditary Essential Tremors, according to the Human Genome Database.

The experiment done for the report was to determine whether or not these two harmful proteins embed themselves into our DNA, as an mRNA vaccine is expected to do. The report determined that “the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations,” meaning that both proteins have the potential to embed themselves into our DNA and cause harmful neurological diseases.

The report’s abstract summary concludes that “The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit.” The report itself ends with this warning: “The vaccine could be a bioweapon and even more dangerous than the original infection.”

National File actually reached out to the CDC to inquire as to why the Pfizer vaccine is still being distributed despite these credible allegations. No response was received prior to publication.

I'm fine with it

View attachment 497900
It's not "again." This is "new," and there will continue to be "new" developments as time goes by. That's how we find out about "long term effects."
it's not new, vegetable. it's bullshit from february from a known fraud.
I hope you got the mRNA, ass clown, and it fucks up you up bad in coming years.
More likely you will acquire the Delta variant, and without any innoculation, it will kill you.

Good riddance to useless treasonous trash. Now get out there in public and lick some doorknobs right now!

---Republicans are treasonous scum
And without an innoculation will kill you?????..LMFAO. You're not worth a dingleberry hanging from a dogs ass you imbecilic moron.

Innoculation.........lolololol..Like Fauci, your pretty dumb....lololol
Science... you can't even spell it. Yes, the virus kills people, and once innoculated, one is protected from the virus. 600k dead in the USA, twice what would have occurred without you sociopathic misfits running amok.

You will pay for your negligence, boy.

If you got the shot, that is proof you are an unimaginable moron.
Refusing vaccination makes you a sociopathic irreponsible danger to the population.

You should be isolated on an island somewhere until the pandemic is over.

Or... we could just ship your treasonous ass to Russia...
You are an ass hole and you'll be torn to bits here you sperm belcher
Talk to me in person, boy. I'll enjoy ruining what's left of your pathetic life.

You should keep posting, though... and everyone take note... THIS is the white right Republican menace to our freedom... this sputtering angry childish incel little bitch. I'll bet he's hoarding ammo...

That is why HS now knows about this fool, who is digging for himself a deep pit.

Pendejo
LOLOLOL..............Bye Sugar Tits. Trust me you've been exposed...................lolol......I'm edumacated................lololol
Who raised you, incel boy? I can just imagine... and who made you so angry... was it Daddy, late at night?

A widely-reposted 2021 Facebook post claiming that the mRNA vaccines against COVID-19 could cause prion diseases was based on a paper by Classen. The paper "COVID-19 RNA based vaccines and the risk of prion disease" was published in Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, whose publisher, Scivision Publishers, is included in Beall's list of publishers of predatory journals. Vincent Racaniello, professor of microbiology and immunology at Columbia University, described the claim as "completely wrong".[1][6][7] Tulane University virologist Robert Garry stated that Classen has offered no evidence for the three pillars of his argument: that the sequence overlaps between the Pfizer vaccine are greater than occur with any randomly-selected stretch of RNA, or that the vaccine could cause zinc to be released and that doing so would affect its purported targets as he proposes.[8]

------------------

I'm fine with it

View attachment 497900
If you clowns who are against these vaccines could get the shot in the ass, you'd line up for it. Maybe next time around?
I am a very PRO vax person but respect those that don't want it. Don't blame them now after the Fauci scam.

Why??? I'm vaxed so I don't give a shit who is not, and who is

Stop listening to propaganda started on facebook for fucks sake!!

Vaccination doesn't mean you're immune. This is even less likely now now that there is a delta variant spreading quickly around parts of the world. In 6 months, maybe there will be another worse than that. Why wouldn't you care that a long portion of the population is keeping a pandemic going that could bring down your immunity and eliminate it altogether?
I'd imagine the name "Delta" variant will be cancelled soon
Racist fuckers !

Boy they won't let go of this. A virus mutates, BFD. I can't believe how many fell for this over fucking hyped bullshit.

Fauci cock in their mouths while they locked up their own kids

True

------------------

I'm a Democrat, and object to your insults. You, a Republican, are trash, and a traitor. Stop posting those vile insults which will inevitably come back to bite you, fascist racist traitor.

600k dead in the USA from COVID. Anyone dead from a vaccine yet? You sociopaths are criminally endangering the population with your maskless anti-vax nonsense.

Get your vaccine, Republican trash.

OK Karen

------------------

I'm fine with it

View attachment 497900
More likely you will acquire the Delta variant, and without any innoculation, it will kill you.

Good riddance to useless treasonous trash. Now get out there in public and lick some doorknobs right now!

And without an innoculation will kill you?????..LMFAO. You're not worth a dingleberry hanging from a dogs ass you imbecilic moron.

Science... you can't even spell it. Yes, the virus kills people, and once innoculated, one is protected from the virus. 600k dead in the USA, twice what would have occurred without you sociopathic misfits running amok.

I got the vaccine because it was the prudent thing for me to do since my wife had several of the risk factors. However, I don't give a shit if anyone else gets it or not. It is their decision. They are capable of taking care of their own health care decisions. I sure as hell don't think I should ridicule or lecture anybody about getting it/not getting it.

In other words mind your own fucking business. You just come across as an asshole.

A widely-reposted 2021 Facebook post claiming that the mRNA vaccines against COVID-19 could cause prion diseases was based on a paper by Classen. The paper "COVID-19 RNA based vaccines and the risk of prion disease" was published in Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, whose publisher, Scivision Publishers, is included in Beall's list of publishers of predatory journals. Vincent Racaniello, professor of microbiology and immunology at Columbia University, described the claim as "completely wrong".[1][6][7] Tulane University virologist Robert Garry stated that Classen has offered no evidence for the three pillars of his argument: that the sequence overlaps between the Pfizer vaccine are greater than occur with any randomly-selected stretch of RNA, or that the vaccine could cause zinc to be released and that doing so would affect its purported targets as he proposes.[8]

The professors, the specialists never agree with each other Toro this new RNA method is just new , I will read in full and in French to learn more to found out exactly what it is! and if the vaccine is good then good but normally it takes more years than that to put a vaccine in place.

Refusing vaccination makes you a sociopathic irreponsible danger to the population.

You either do not understand basic biology or you are part of the covid fraud.

Your "solutions" are further proof that the fascist side of American politics is democrat....

Message board tough guy... You are a HOMO....

Variations on vaccine mechanisms have evolved. The mRNA keeps being produced, which is a potent idea, much ahead of Calmette-Guerin’s technique, although they were true pioneers. For example, Calmette’s brother was owner of Le Figaro, Marcel Proust’s abode. In fact, streets in Ho Chi Minh City are named in remembrance of Calmette.

On another thread, the reason the investigation is going into Vietnam will link to just one precise vaccine: J&J.

Hey moron before you post your inane fear mongering, why don’t you check your sources? National File is known for its promulgation of pseudo science and conspiracy theories.

LMAO @ Media Bias and you Fake News Sheeple.

Well, since China’s ass wants to play keep-away with information, we’ll note that both the virus and the fentanyl in George Floyd’s brain links to just one vaccine maker: J&J. Should this have been brought up in court, forensic ‘experts’ would have risked serious roughings up of their credibility in worldwide media.

OP began on 6 Jun 2021: ‘....hereditary essential tremors.’

On 7 Jun 2021, badger posted on fragile X syndrome:

7 Jun 2021: post #442
’....adult-onset intention tremor....CGG-CGG....’

------------------

I'm fine with it

View attachment 497900

Not exactly right.
The covid-19 virus actually does not kill anyone itself.
The only people who die are those who have an over active immune system, that gets confused and starts attacking normal cells.
All the deaths from those infected by covid-19 actually are the result of an allergic reaction by the immune system in reality.
So then it is easier to under stand why making the immune system more reactive with these GMO vaccines is highly dangerous.

These mRNA vaccines are using the corona protein spike as their trigger for the immune system, and the danger of that is the corona protein spike works against cells successfully because it mimics the protein spike of nature exosomes made by the body.
(exosomes are little organelles cells can produce, expel, and absorb, in order to intercommunicate, like to call for help when attacked.)
So then these vaccines run some risk that they could cause some people to have an immune system that gets triggered by its own exosomes.

They have also discovered that the mRNA vaccines are poorly constructed and tested, so with some people the protein spike they intend as the trigger, has some loose and floated around in the body. Where ever it lands then get attacked by the immune system. And sometimes that has been the heart or brain.

Then evaluate the good these vaccines could do?
Since covid-19 is not endemic to humans, it can't survive on just humans. With humans it has to find a new host every 12 days. So once the epidemic ends, it can't come back. So we do not need immunity to it.
So how should we end it if not vaccines?
The normal way to end any epidemic is to let it spike or even encourage the initial spike with variolation of those unlikely to die.
That way it kills more the first month, but it then is over in just a few weeks, and can not return.

It is NEVER right to "flatten the curve".
That just prevents any epidemic from being able to end.
If an epidemic is highly lethal, like Ebola, and you don't want to deliberately infect volunteers, then you do strict quarantine with contract tracing instead.
You NEVER do masks and social distancing.
That is never a good idea.

------------------

I'm a Democrat, and object to your insults. You, a Republican, are trash, and a traitor. Stop posting those vile insults which will inevitably come back to bite you, fascist racist traitor.

600k dead in the USA from COVID. Anyone dead from a vaccine yet? You sociopaths are criminally endangering the population with your maskless anti-vax nonsense.

Get your vaccine, Republican trash.

As a matter of fact, over 3000 have been killed by the vaccine so far.
And it could be much worse in the long run, because the vaccine could be hyping the immune system into all sorts of additional allergic reactions.

And again, the high total of 600,000 dead is not the fault of the virus.
The death toll per month is actually much lower than seasonal flu.
The only reason why the total is so high is that we won't let the epidemic end.
When you "flatten the curve", you conserve easy hosts, which means herd immunity can't be achieved and the epidemic can't end.
Covid-19 will stay forever, until we STOP flattening the curve and let it end.

The inventor of the whole mRNA process, DR. Robert Malone, says these mRNA vaccines are too untested and have shown dangerous flaws.
He also says that immuno suppresant drugs to treat covid-19 infection can reduce the risk to less than the risk of the vaccines..

Just search on Malone's name and read many of the warnings he has tried to put out.
He explains why there are risks with mRNA vaccines, and why these current ones are so risky.

And by the way, after I had the 2nd Moderna shot, I felt like I was going to die.
Sick for 3 weeks.
The initial convulsive chills and throwing up every 4 hours was the worst part for days.
But weakness, fever, headache, and mental fog lasted over 3 weeks actually.

#96’s argument does not consider the two populations of SARS-CoV-2. The one evolving in nature cannot be verified to have the same parameters as the one #96 is talking about. Furthermore, one should question the time windows alluded to, because the immune template, in all likelihood, changes when considering drug addicted Homo sapiens as vectors.

OP’s original post now links to HIV-1 and TDP-43:

(1996) Dallas, Texas: HIV-1 Binding / TAR DNA Sequence
’....but it did not repress transcription from other promoters such as the adenovirus major late promoter....’

This science links to Ad5 as vector for COVID-19 vaccines.

Forum List

Back