If you bought a dildo in Denver, the government must legally be told

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Online retailers in America will soon be required by law to disclose to state governments what purchases their customers – meaning, you – have made.

---------------------------------------------------------------

oh don't worry the Government is not invading your privacy they want to make sure you don't have any IED's hidden in them that way you all can stay nice and safe.
Give me a break, what do you think is wrong with this invasion of your privacy, and using the BS there is nothing to hide, then you are considered part of our legal rights problem.

hmmm

If you buy one mail order from a site based in Denver, do they still report it?

Online retailers in America will soon be required by law to disclose to state governments what purchases their customers – meaning, you – have made.

---------------------------------------------------------------

oh don't worry the Government is not invading your privacy they want to make sure you don't have any IED's hidden in them that way you all can stay nice and safe.
Give me a break, what do you think is wrong with this invasion of your privacy, and using the BS there is nothing to hide, then you are considered part of our legal rights problem.
I must say the reason for this peculiar invasion of privacy is quite substantive. We are the target of an unusually insidious type of terrorist organization, one whose members are suicidal and could make very effective use of a hollowed dildo packed with C4 and secreted in the rectum or vagina. Such a weapon would easily blow a hole in the wall of a passenger plane.

While the prospect does seem comically improbable I have read about prison inmates secreting such things as a K-Bar knife in one example, a quarter pound of marijuana in another, and I understand that some types of cell-phones are commonly smuggled into prisons via rectums or vaginas.

I regularly receive the Carol Wright Gifts catalog which is filled with offerings of hundreds of very ordinary products, except for two or three pages of sex toys -- one of which could be called the Allahu Ahkbar Special.

Choudry obama face off.jpg

Forum List

Back