If you are STILL whining about kneelers in the NFL

You are as emotionally unstable as those who still kneel and think they are accomplishing anything.

Actually you are almost worse than them. You "claim" everyone should have the ability/maturity to leave politics out of what others consider an escape from life. Yet here you are doing the exact same thing for those of us who just choose to ignore the stupidity.

You are indeed no better than those who kneel
Tom Brady is the GOAT

I'm focused on the NHL now.
College basketball..
I just can’t get into it before March. I heard Michigan was doing well? I’ll check them out in the tournament.

I also am losing interested in regular season nba basketball. I used to watch every game. Now I wait for late In round 1 and only watch if it goes 7. Maybe I start watching game 5 if it’s tied up 2 games to 2.

But nfl is special. I’m so going to miss football when it’s over.
I gave up the NFL in the 1980's when they went on strike, same with baseball, basketball(pro).
That was when I stopped watching hockey.

The nfl is just too good. Lots of great teams. Not like the nba where you know the lakers will be in the finals.

And I’m a lions fan. It’s kind of fun when you don’t care who wins. I was hoping the bills would win and Aaron Rodgers would beat Brady. Then maybe I would like the bills to beat Aaron Rodgers cause he already has 1.

Its crazy how few qbs have two super bowls. Poor Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees. Poor Russell Wilson. He came so close to repeating and may never get another chance at it. Even mahomes better seize this opportunity. If he loses this year who knows if he’ll ever make it back. Lucky Big Ben and Eli.

I think mahomes is going to win this year. Hope im wrong

You are as emotionally unstable as those who still kneel and think they are accomplishing anything.

Actually you are almost worse than them. You "claim" everyone should have the ability/maturity to leave politics out of what others consider an escape from life. Yet here you are doing the exact same thing for those of us who just choose to ignore the stupidity.

Why would you think a legitimate conservative should or would support any entity that supports a Leftist movement?

I'm focused on the NHL now.
College basketball..
I just can’t get into it before March. I heard Michigan was doing well? I’ll check them out in the tournament.

I also am losing interested in regular season nba basketball. I used to watch every game. Now I wait for late In round 1 and only watch if it goes 7. Maybe I start watching game 5 if it’s tied up 2 games to 2.

But nfl is special. I’m so going to miss football when it’s over.
I gave up the NFL in the 1980's when they went on strike, same with baseball, basketball(pro).
As a liberal you should be happy the workers are Fighting for their share. Fuck the owners getting it all and lebron only gets $1million a year?

Why would you think a legitimate conservative should or would support any entity that supports a Leftist movement?
It’s why I don’t eat chick fil a

Tom Brady is the GOAT
For now. Give Patrick a few years. He'll demolish all of his stats.

Tom Brady is the GOAT
Stats LOL? Super Bowls count. Let’s see what happens in this one.

Tom Brady is the GOAT
Yes stats. Superbowl victories are a team effort. Stats speak to the individuals skills.

Tom Brady is the GOAT
Yes stats. Superbowl victories are a team effort. Stats speak to the individuals skills.
Stats may be accumulated in garbage time too. Manning had the stats and Brady had the rings. I d rather be Brady all day, every day.

What in the hell do yous expect when a bunch of adults play a kids game?
I expect to disconnect from everyday nonsense and unwind with a beer.

What I don't expect is righties to act like lefties. It's been what 2 or 3 years now?

Get over it already and move on
Such a great game to be missing.

If you want to get republicans to watch make it about a black quarterback vs a white one. Then they’ll be interested.

No one cares about shit like that. Other than you libs. The way that the sports remained popular, even as several of them became majority black, shows that.

You are a wace baiting asshole.

It happens before every game of football/soccer here too.

I hate it.

Not because I don't think black lives matter (of course they do, but so does every life).

My issue is the organisation from root to top and the sort of people involved with it. There's actually a movement within this moment that think black people are better than white people - certainly that's the way I read it when I see phrases like "white privilege" thrown around.

In the UK we've got a couple of initiatives called 'Show Racism The Red Card' and 'Kick It Out' which their slogans would be worn on players tops/training gear and messages played out over the tannoy systems etc.

There was nothing wrong with those campaigns. Everyone was behind it and would applaud before matches and acknowledge the messages.

I'm certainly not against equality in sport. Sport is for everyone no matter what, but divisive, anarchist organisations masquerading as virtue and equality offends me on many levels.

It's also went on so long it's actually hard to come up with a stop to it because the minute it gets stopped (as it's went on so long) certain folk (elitists, the media etc) will now say it's racist to stop promoting it and the world is back to not taking racism seriously again or some other mind-numbing nonsense.

BLM needs to rebrand and come up with something more inclusive. It's another polarising outlet the world needs like a hole in the head at the moment.

It happens before every game of football/soccer here too.

I hate it.

Not because I don't think black lives matter (of course they do, but so does every life).

My issue is the organisation from root to top and the sort of people involved with it. There's actually a movement within this moment that think black people are better than white people - certainly that's the way I read it when I see phrases like "white privilege" thrown around.

In the UK we've got a couple of initiatives called 'Show Racism The Red Card' and 'Kick It Out' which their slogans would be worn on players tops/training gear and messages played out over the tannoy systems etc.

There was nothing wrong with those campaigns. Everyone was behind it and would applaud before matches and acknowledge the messages.

I'm certainly not against equality in sport. Sport is for everyone no matter what, but divisive, anarchist organisations masquerading as virtue and equality offends me on many levels.

It's also went on so long it's actually hard to come up with a stop to it because the minute it gets stopped (as it's went on so long) certain folk (elitists, the media etc) will now say it's racist to stop promoting it and the world is back to not taking racism seriously again or some other mind-numbing nonsense.

BLM needs to rebrand and come up with something more inclusive. It's another polarising outlet the world needs like a hole in the head at the moment.

Ask the people that talk shit about BLM, if "it is ok to be white" and watch them flip out.

Tom Brady is the GOAT

A few years? Try a few decades. Mahomes was in kindergarten when Brady won his first Super Bowl. Run-around-crazy shit quarterbacks never last that long. .

Tom Brady is the GOAT

Stats you say?

Tom Brady is the GOAT

Stats you say?
Pretty sure Peyton Manning didn't throw passes to himself. These clowns amuse me. Of course it is a team effort.

New Topics

Forum List

Back