If you are not vaccinated or have had a previous infection……..You WILL get the COVID Delta variant

Most people will either get vaccinated, or have been previously infected, or they will get this Delta variant,” Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday.

“And for most people who get this Delta variant, it’s going to be the most serious virus that they get in their lifetime in terms of the risk of putting them in the hospital,” said Gottlieb, who was commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration during the Trump administration.

This seems like an opinion and not based in science. The Spanish Flu was considered much more deadly and contagious and yet only 28% of Americans got the Spanish Flu. What facts is this guy bringing to the table?

The point is son, you lied. You told me you NEVER accused Russia of putting Trump in office. You did say it and I have proven it.
OK

Ball is in your court
Show where I said Russia put Trump in office

This seems like an opinion and not based in science. The Spanish Flu was considered much more deadly and contagious and yet only 28% of Americans got the Spanish Flu. What facts is this guy bringing to the table?
The Spanish Flu killed about 800,000 in this country. That is with the medical care available in 1918

Covid is already at 600,000

The Spanish Flu killed about 800,000 in this country. That is with the medical care available in 1918

Covid is already at 600,000
The population was 105,000,000 back then not 3.25 million so less than a third of the population back then. History and the facts tell us that the Spanish Flu was more deadly and was more infectious than Covid-19 is today.

What scientific facts do you have to back up your claim that all non-vaccinated people "WILL" get Covid-19?

You made the claim, you people bitch about misinformation, so lets end the misinformation and gives us your facts to support your claim.

The population was 105,000,000 back then not 3.25 million so less than a third of the population back then. History and the facts tell us that the Spanish Flu was more deadly and was more infectious than Covid-19 is today.

What scientific facts do you have to back up your claim that all non-vaccinated people "WILL" get Covid-19?

You made the claim, you people bitch about misinformation, so lets end the misinformation and gives us your facts to support your claim.
Read the OP

OK

Ball is in your court
Show where I said Russia put Trump in office

I did, several times in fact. It's posted above. This board has a LOOOOOOOOOONG memory.

Trump could not have been elected without Russia's assistance

Denial is all you have We have ample proof of Russian interference in our election, hacking the DNC server, hiring bots to flood the internet with misinformation, attempts to gain access to voting machines, Russians are master of propaganda and they used their skills to help Trumpget elected...

Again, NO VOTES were hacked

Two states say the DHS is wrong about election hacking Once again for the slow and stupid not a single vote was hacked, NONE NADA ZERO.
www.usmessageboard.com

If not for Putin....Trumpwould be begging for his job back at The Apprentice

Republicans be honest: if Trump were president during the Cuban Missile Crisis, how do you think...

If Trump were President during the Cuban Missile Crisis He would have called Kruschev.......Rocket Man
www.usmessageboard.com

Attachments

• 1626794163920.png
    1626794163920.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 23
Read the OP
I did, it is an opinion, it is going by what he has said he has observed. That is not scientific fact. The vaccine is a good thing to have but all you are doing is using emotion to enact a result, that as we have learned from history is a bad idea.

OP is likely correct, especially for unvaccinated Americans, due to the extremely contagious Delta variant. It’s not unreasonable to suggest heavy losses in unvaccinated California due to Delta sporting the California mutation: L452R.

Half of these have occurred within the last two months:

India: 400,000 Confirmed Deaths

I never said Russia stole the election for Hillary
I said they stole emails from DNC which Trump used in his campaign

That cannot be denied
Russia supported Trump

Your "evidence" of that is us "Intel" saying so....

Us "Intel" is not a credible source....

Those are traitors who lied about 911...

Your "evidence" of that is us "Intel" saying so....

Us "Intel" is not a credible source....

Those are traitors who lied about 911...
Sorry Fruit Loops

I am not engaging in your conspiracies and anti-Semitic rants

Most people will either get vaccinated, or have been previously infected, or they will get this Delta variant,” Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday.

“And for most people who get this Delta variant, it’s going to be the most serious virus that they get in their lifetime in terms of the risk of putting them in the hospital,” said Gottlieb, who was commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration during the Trump administration.

Ok...let them.

Ok...let them.

Seems racist...

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

And nobody respects you, you coward.

How in the hell can anyone, anywhere, be afraid of a pissant little flu that has a survival rate of over 99%?
How?

What a pathetic bunch of little bitches all of you are. (smh)

A virus that killed 4 million and is going strong

Sorry Fruit Loops

I am not engaging in your conspiracies and anti-Semitic rants

Lol

Freudian slip.

No Zionist references.

Essentially a confession that "us" intel since Clinton put tenet in charge has been..... Yeah that.

Forum List

Back