If You Are Not Filled With Fear.....

Right. Forgot that all conservatives live in cabins in the remote wilderness of Montana and never engage with society.

They’re real independent alright.
I was born in Montana....and they have cities and neighborhoods just like the rest of America.
Not everyone living in Montana is a rancher or a weirdo living in a log cabin.

I was born in Montana....and they have cities and neighborhoods just like the rest of America.
Not everyone living in Montana is a rancher or a weirdo living in a log cabin.
Ah. So you’re not actually independent then.

We are a society. We all depend on each other. It’s a fact.

Conservatives aren’t afraid of anything!

Except drag queens
Cloth masks
Windmills
Hoodies
People speaking Spanish
I fear that we are systematically destroying everything of value. :(

I also fear sharks and bears. :omg:

7. Democrat voters are susceptible to the fear that their masters instill, with impending crises.

Democrats, in my experience, are fearful folks who need the bodyguard of big government because they are vulnerable, battered emotional hypochondriacs....they need to insure themselves against every societal misadventure that could occur. They call that 'empathy,' but it's actually neurosis. They have some sort of metaphorical bullet lodged near their heart, just waiting for a slight move which will end it all!
Thus, the overwhelming feeling of incipient failure, and apprehension. And, recognizing their own weakness, they lash out at those willing to depend on themselves.

But not people who rioters at the Capitol, right?

"In video, police wave protesters into Capitol on Jan. 6​

1662582985966.png

Video broadcast by NewsmaxTV on Thursday showed police removing barricades and waving protesters into the Capitol on Jan. 6.

In video, police wave protesters into Capitol on Jan. 6

Video broadcast by NewsmaxTV on Thursday showed police removing barricades and waving protesters into the Capitol on Jan....
freepressinternational.org

🌐
Former Capitol police chief shares thoughts on why officers appeared ...nbcnews.com› news › us-news › former-capitol-police-chief-shares-thoughts-why-officers-appeared-let-n1253273

04:44

Former U.S. Capitol Police Chief Terrance Gainer said he wants to give police "the benefit of the doubt" and hopes they were attempting to de-escalate Wednesday's event when they appeared to let pro-Trump rioters inside the legislative building.
Published: July 1, 2021

🌐
Video: DC cops wave group of Trump supporters through Capitol ...dailymail.co.uk› video › news › video-2328024 › Video-DC-cops-wave-group-Trump-supporters-Capitol-barricade.html

00:27

Washington DC police were seen to wave a group of Trump supporters through a barricade at the Capitol before riots began.
Published: January 7, 2021

🌐
Capitol Police OPEN GATE for Trump Protesters: DC Lockdown RIOT ...youtube.com › joseph morris

01:37

For more about Police Officers OPEN GATE for Trump Supporters on Capitol Lockdown DC, please read JLD – YouTube Television Series – Pop Culture: Music, Film, Television, Sports, and News - Joseph Morrispolice-officers-open-gate-for-...
Published: January 7, 2021 Views: 384K

We don't depend on others to do our thinking for us. ;)
In video, police wave protesters into Capitol on Jan. 6
None of those videos show police waving anyone in.

It’s the same video where they open a gate to fall back to a smaller line since the violent crowd had been violently pushing them back towards the Capitol steps.

Forum List

Back