If women want their rights to an Abortion back

It's been decided in America and there's no point arguing anymore. God won this time.
American women who abort a child need to be arrested, charged with murder, and executed when found guilty!

Next on America's agenda: Arrest for men who are caught spilling God's iwb seed.
Obvious trolling is obviously trolling.

No one lost any rights, RW. Anyone is free to travel to a Pro-Abort state to get their unborn babies whacked if they are so inclined.

You are being excessively dramatic here.
It’s for political purposes. The only thing Dems have to run on is the abortion issue, and they will exaggerate the meaning of today’s ruling in hopes of scaring people. It was apparent with Biden’s divisive, fear-momgering speech this afternoon.

Americans have always supported Roe
Still do
more people are against abortions than for it .
1656101913477.png

That's called trolling and you bit hook, line and sinker. He was bunching your panties even more.

Bullshit. He was expressing an opinion.

So one is “whining” and the other is “trolling”

Good to know…

Americans have always supported Roe
Still do
Some do, some don't. Very few are on the extremes that demand none for any reason and no restrictions for any reason. Roe was just plain a bad decision, and if the democrats are so torn up about it, they need to write a federal law that passes constitutional muster. Don't think we haven't noticed that they have done precisely zero to codify a bad decision into law for 50 years.

Bullshit. He was expressing an opinion.

So one is “whining” and the other is “trolling”

Good to know…
Yup. You got gotten. It was more of a case of preemptive reflexive whining I suppose.

I see you have a few posts under your belt, but perhaps you're still inexperienced in the ways of the internet.

Yup. You got gotten. It was more of a case of preemptive reflexive whining I suppose.

I see you have a few posts under your belt, but perhaps you're still inexperienced in the ways of the internet.

Not the case at all. I think someone needs to look up the definition of “whining”. Like it or not discussing an issue and opining about a potential outcome doesn’t meet that criteria.

Hope that clears things up. :)

It’s for political purposes. The only thing Dems have to run on is the abortion issue, and they will exaggerate the meaning of today’s ruling in hopes of scaring people. It was apparent with Biden’s divisive, fear-momgering speech this afternoon.
LOLOLOLOL

They are on their own….Don’t count on men to help you

Women in Blue States will continue to have access to Abortion on demand.
Women in Red States will have to do something about it.

Abortion is now a local issue to be fought over in the State Houses
Republicans in State Legislatures are the ones passing restrictive Abortion Laws.
Laws that prosecute women, those who help pregnant women, deny abortion for rape or incest

Those State Legislators generally run with low turn out and are often unopposed. They win by a few thousand votes. It is up to women to hold them accountable
Dont just vote against them, donate time and money. Primary them, support the opposition.

If you keep electing those who don’t support your rights, you have only yourself to blame.
wambulance1.gif

Not the case at all. I think someone needs to look up the definition of “whining”. Like it or not discussing an issue and opining about a potential outcome doesn’t meet that criteria.

Hope that clears things up. :)
OK. This exchange has run its course. Whine away. I really don't give a rat's ass.

Forum List

Back