If White guilt was an actual thing being pushed, It would be justified

Everyone is scared to say anything, or laugh at jokes, or even say their own opinion for fear of being branded a racist. True racists are a shrinking minority, dying off with old age, and better values being instilled into children.
Oh please. Racism is overdone, overblown, and boring. What was once racist has become exhaustion. The presumed racist is just done with black angst. White children aren't being instilled better values. They are being instilled with "hot stove" values. Blacks cannot be trusted, reasoned with or understood. Attempting to treat black people as normal can leave your broken bloody body in an alley.

Everything not black is racist. Period.

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a
No one should care. Ever.

You did say all. Look, I as a white person who has been around for 74 years, do not deny that racism is pervasive and deeply institutional in American society. That is why I endorse critical race theory. I am not threatened by teaching real and honest history. I do not see it as shaming or condemning white people, but as an acknowledgement of the dark history of this country and the realization that we all need to take some responsibility for it, to be aware of the continued racism and to call it out when confronted with it. There are many white people who feel as I do and are valuable allies to people of color. You would do well to refrain from alienated them with the sort of rhetoric in your OP
Your boy Bernie is racist too.

You did say all. Look, I as a white person who has been around for 74 years, do not deny that racism is pervasive and deeply institutional in American society. That is why I endorse critical race theory. I am not threatened by teaching real and honest history. I do not see it as shaming or condemning white people, but as an acknowledgement of the dark history of this country and the realization that we all need to take some responsibility for it, to be aware of the continued racism and to call it out when confronted with it. There are many white people who feel as I do and are valuable allies to people of color. You would do well to refrain from alienated them with the sort of rhetoric in your OP
Bwahaha threats like these no longer work. Whites will be a minority by 2050. You can no longer bullying us. And what exactly do I get by appeasing you white libs? More crime infested inner cities? Your boi Bernie himself said free stuff for everyone except ni&_$#s. Fuk ya.

What facts? What is white culture? The people who owned slaves were indeed racists. How can you ASSume whites to be the same as they were in the distant past? You don’t say “all whites” but the insinuations are there.
It isn't just about the past and it isn't just about slavery. It's your culture, past, present, and future. Not all but most.

It isn't just about the past and it isn't just about slavery. It's your culture, past, present, and future. Not all but most.
You dont know me to know my “culture”. Your broad brush of white people is quite racist. You dont know most people to make stupid comments about them.

Bwahaha threats like these no longer work. Whites will be a minority by 2050. You can no longer bullying us. And what exactly do I get by appeasing you white libs? More crime infested inner cities? Your boi Bernie himself said free stuff for everyone except ni&_$#s. Fuk ya.
I did not threaten you and have no interest in bullying you. Nor am I suggesting that you appease anyone. I suggested that your hard line and over generalizations about white people might not be in your best interest. There are white people who are actually on your side, although you seem to have trouble believing that.

You are angry and that is completely understandable. There is an ugly racist underbelly in society and culture. As I said before, I support the teaching of the real history of this country, beginning with 1619 to the persistent institutional racism that exists today. We white people need to have a greater awareness of the experiences and the issues facing people of color, and take responsibility for calling out racism when we see it, and for being aware of any of our own acts of casual racism, and attitudes.

No, behind closed doors, I'm a Brony ...

View attachment 639545
I dress up as Deadpool behind close doors, so we all have our kinky fetishes…
Behind closed doors, virtually all of you are racists. Black folks know it. You know it. We know you know it. You know that you know that you know it.

I remember I had a white "friend" in high school who was like the only white dude in our school(crt confirmed). He would tell me about how his dad would tell him "turn that N***%*% music off" when he played rap music. He came over our house one day and he shook my hand with a great big, fake white man smile on his face. He was conversing with my mom downstairs and I could hear him laughing HARD at every lame statement my mom would make. He was so friendly! But turn that N word music down lol. You look at people like Pewdiepie or Hulk Hogan; Hogan gave off the public image that everyone was his Bru-ther, "I can't be racist, I wrestle with black guys". But when no one is watching, he's telling his daughter not to date n($($($@. "Listen here Bru-ther"? More like "Listen here N$&*&%*". You have a judge in the privacy of her home casually using the N word with her family like it's normal(it is). . As a kid I was called the N word pretty much every day getting on Xbox live, where the whites could see me on certain games that allowed you to use your camera. I have actually never seen a white person being racist in public, it is only when they have the veil of anonymity is when they show their default nature.

That's basically a microcosm of white people in 2022. They smile in ya face, all the time they wanna take ya place, they're backstabber......backstabbers! They haven't became less racist, they have, however, became better at hiding it. Subterfuge has always been a skill maxed trait of white people. You look at how white people smiled at the Indians right before backstabbing them. Even the term Machiavelli is based on an actual white man who put theory behind such deceptions. Ultimately, the detractors know we woke are correct. They aren't mad that we are saying anything that is untrue, but that we refuse to submit to their white supremacy. If you know any white people who remotely have anything wrong with trying to combat racism, you know they are racist. They simply want to maintain white nationalism. This is all to say that, I don't encourage my white constituents not to have white guilt. You are in fact guilty and you should in fact repent. That goes for a majority of white people. White guilt is admissible. With that said, I'm not a big advocate of these woke movements that are predicated on white permission, approval, and validation. Racism should be handled the same way everything else is, and that's with coercive intervention. We don't barter with terrorists, we don't need a precedent where we do so with the white ones. Racist should be punished and made to submit, and gulag those who do not. Fuck that diversity and integration bullshit. Don't try and educate them, just throw em in jail.

I would feel guilty if I had any guilt but truthfully I can give a flying fuck about your opinion on anything…

I did not threaten you and have no interest in bullying you. Nor am I suggesting that you appease anyone. I suggested that your hard line and over generalizations about white people might not be in your best interest. There are white people who are actually on your side, although you seem to have trouble believing that.

You are angry and that is completely understandable. There is an ugly racist underbelly in society and culture. As I said before, I support the teaching of the real history of this country, beginning with 1619 to the persistent institutional racism that exists today. We white people need to have a greater awareness of the experiences and the issues facing people of color, and take responsibility for calling out racism when we see it, and for being aware of any of our own acts of casual racism, and attitudes.
Are you really on his side or just appeasing him?

There is a difference and I refuse to appease anyone and I surly do not care about his opinion of Honky Society…

^^^
An object lesson in the futility of groveling to cultural Marxists....EVEN IF YOU ARE ONE YOURSELF! :auiqs.jpg:

It is a threat lol. You're saying I must bow down to white people, or else you're going to be racist. The truth is that most whites already are racist. But our strategy no longer needs to be contingent on acquiescing to racist white people and allowing them to weaponize their racism against us, to be subordinate to what they want for the white hegemony. White liberals don't have a solution other than minorities voting in their preferred candidates. Like I said, Demographics mean those days are over. The racial reality is a big issue that white people have been canceling and silencing people telling the truth about their behavior for decades.

It is a threat lol. You're saying I must bow down to white people, or else you're going to be racist. The truth is that most whites already are racist. But our strategy no longer needs to be contingent on acquiescing to racist white people and allowing them to weaponize their racism against us, to be subordinate to what they want for the white hegemony. White liberals don't have a solution other than minorities voting in their preferred candidates. Like I said, Demographics mean those days are over. The racial reality is a big issue that white people have been canceling and silencing people telling the truth about their behavior for decades.
OK Dude! I have had enough of your vitriol and bullshit. I tried to have a dialogue with you. I acknowledged your justifiable anger, and I shared my views on the responsibility that white people have and what I think that we can do to make things better. Yet you chose to repeatedly attack me, and misrepresent me, while not really responding to the points that I've made. You really need to get a grip on reality, and while you're at it, some anger management

OK Dude! I have had enough of your vitriol and bullshit. I tried to have a dialogue with you. I acknowledged your justifiable anger, and I shared my views on the responsibility that white people have and what I think that we can do to make things better. Yet you chose to repeatedly attack me, and misrepresent me, while not really responding to the points that I've made. You really need to get a grip on reality, and while you're at it, some anger management
I'm a black man in society. Damn right I'm angry. But You trying to frame me as the angry black man is a typical racist tactic.

Behind closed doors, virtually all of you are racists. Black folks know it. You know it. We know you know it. You know that you know that you know it.

I remember I had a white "friend" in high school who was like the only white dude in our school(crt confirmed). He would tell me about how his dad would tell him "turn that N***%*% music off" when he played rap music. He came over our house one day and he shook my hand with a great big, fake white man smile on his face. He was conversing with my mom downstairs and I could hear him laughing HARD at every lame statement my mom would make. He was so friendly! But turn that N word music down lol. You look at people like Pewdiepie or Hulk Hogan; Hogan gave off the public image that everyone was his Bru-ther, "I can't be racist, I wrestle with black guys". But when no one is watching, he's telling his daughter not to date n($($($@. "Listen here Bru-ther"? More like "Listen here N$&*&%*". You have a judge in the privacy of her home casually using the N word with her family like it's normal(it is). . As a kid I was called the N word pretty much every day getting on Xbox live, where the whites could see me on certain games that allowed you to use your camera. I have actually never seen a white person being racist in public, it is only when they have the veil of anonymity is when they show their default nature.

That's basically a microcosm of white people in 2022. They smile in ya face, all the time they wanna take ya place, they're backstabber......backstabbers! They haven't became less racist, they have, however, became better at hiding it. Subterfuge has always been a skill maxed trait of white people. You look at how white people smiled at the Indians right before backstabbing them. Even the term Machiavelli is based on an actual white man who put theory behind such deceptions. Ultimately, the detractors know we woke are correct. They aren't mad that we are saying anything that is untrue, but that we refuse to submit to their white supremacy. If you know any white people who remotely have anything wrong with trying to combat racism, you know they are racist. They simply want to maintain white nationalism. This is all to say that, I don't encourage my white constituents not to have white guilt. You are in fact guilty and you should in fact repent. That goes for a majority of white people. White guilt is admissible. With that said, I'm not a big advocate of these woke movements that are predicated on white permission, approval, and validation. Racism should be handled the same way everything else is, and that's with coercive intervention. We don't barter with terrorists, we don't need a precedent where we do so with the white ones. Racist should be punished and made to submit, and gulag those who do not. Fuck that diversity and integration bullshit. Don't try and educate them, just throw em in jail.

You lead a sad life.

Forum List

Back