If we lose tonight, the message has to be clear to the DNC.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Should we lose again tonight, the DNC has got to get the message....if we're gonna back candidate with no real gov. experience, since the GOP has pretty much locked up local gov. positions, than recruiting these soft ball; sugar water candidates, is not the way to go.....we need pit bulls and slayers to run for office in the Trump world of politics. People like Senator Harris, Warren and Sanders. I'm sick of cum by ya democrats!!

Should we lose again tonight, the DNC has got to get the message....if we're gonna back candidate with no real gov. experience, since the GOP has pretty much locked up local gov. positions, than recruiting these soft ball; sugar water candidates, is not the way to go.....we need pit bulls and slayers to run for office in the Trump world of politics. People like Senator Harris, Warren and Sanders. I'm sick of cum by ya democrats!!

:badgrin:

rofl_emoticon.gif

Triggered59, you are a treasure!

OPN1GMQ.gif

Last edited:

:lmao:

Yes, please send out Harris, Warren and Sanders.

OT:
cum by ya
??? What on Earth does that mean? Is that some sort of sex reference and if so, how is it relevant to your OP's theme? (If the answer is "yes," "yes" is all you need to say. I don't need or want the details.) know you know how to spell "come," so I'm sure it's not typo....I don't get it....

OT:
cum by ya
??? What on Earth does that mean? Is that some sort of sex reference and if so, how is it relevant to your OP's theme? (If the answer is "yes," "yes" is all you need to say. I don't need or want the details.) know you know how to spell "come," so I'm sure it's not typo....I don't get it....

perhaps...

:lmao:

Yes, please send out Harris, Warren and Sanders.

I'll take those three over your power house nuts......
images

I assume you are talking about the Handel/Ossoff race. I believe too much has benn made into it. That area of Georgia has been drifting left slowly for a while now, but I don't think it's quite there yet. A defeat there is meaningless for either party. It's just been hyped by both sides. Look at all the money that has poured in, that's what was important.

OT:
cum by ya
Me thinks you haven't read enough of this nitwit's posts. Spelling, grammar, etc. are nowhere near her wheelhouse.

OT:
cum by ya
Me thinks you haven't read enough of this nitwit's posts. Spelling, grammar, etc. are nowhere near her wheelhouse.
Me thinks you haven't read enough of this nitwit's posts.

That's possible. I know I don't recognize her ID, but that doesn't say much one way or the other about how many of her posts I've read. It takes quite a lot -- quantitatively or qualitatively -- for me to bother with looking at and committing to memory someone's ID.

Spelling, grammar, etc. are nowhere near her wheelhouse.

Hmm...did I accord credit where it is not due when I wrote, "I know you know how to spell "come?" I should hope not. LOL

(Phonetically, I'd have written "coom-by-yah" rather than "cum by ya," but that's just me....)

Tigerred, whatever you do, please don't cum by me.

Remember, this is the same nigga that said her 10 years in the navy told her a destroyer was an aircraft carrier.

Forum List

Back