If voting for republicans is better, why is the south still so poor?

1599541240785.png

If voting for Democrats is better, why are the poor in Democrat run cities burning, looting, and murdering?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
They love them some Trump, but red states are hotbeds for low wages and welfare assistance. I’m not sure how voters reconcile that.
In case you weren’t aware, there is a substantial black population in the South, and they all vote Dem.
Um okay but that doesn’t change the fact that they are red states lol
Why would a red state waste its resources on a blue district or city? The Dems would just squander it.

Have you explained why welfare is still so high in big cities in blue states?

They love them some Trump, but red states are hotbeds for low wages and welfare assistance. I’m not sure how voters reconcile that.
In case you weren’t aware, there is a substantial black population in the South, and they all vote Dem.
Why would a red state waste its resources on a blue district or city? The Dems would just squander it.

Welfare is higher in red states.

I am. It's loaded with blacks who live by a culture of ignoring education, jobs, or entrepreneurship, and merely look for how much they can suck out of the govt in welfare. Bingo!

Mexifornia is home to only 12% of the total population but 33% of all welfare recipients...Are you sure you're not wrong like you usually are?

I am. It's loaded with blacks who live by a culture of ignoring education, jobs, or entrepreneurship, and merely look for how much they can suck out of the govt in welfare. Bingo!
Lol you can blame black people all you want but either way they are deep red states. They don’t become red states because of black people. Your point makes no goddamn sense.

Mexifornia is home to only 12% of the total population but 33% of all welfare recipients...Are you sure you're not wrong like you usually are?
Hey idiot the system per state is all that matters. If red states had California’s population size, the RATE of welfare participation would be the same. How this basic logic escapes you is beyond my understanding.

It's a big retirement state, and some 70% of welfare recipients are retired. It's also a weather thing. SoCal particularly is a relatively easy place to survive temperature wise without shelter.

It's a big retirement state, and some 70% of welfare recipients are retired. It's also a weather thing. SoCal particularly is a relatively easy place to survive temperature wise without shelter.

I see you've conducted all your own research...care to share the origins/sources...or is this an elaborate opinion?

I see you've conducted all your own research...care to share the origins/sources...or is this an elaborate opinion?
Here's an article on the age breakdown, and the weather thing is self evident.

Lol you can blame black people all you want but either way they are deep red states. They don’t become red states because of black people. Your point makes no goddamn sense.
You post is what doesn't make sense. I repeat >> It's loaded with blacks who live by a culture of ignoring education, jobs, or entrepreneurship, and merely look for how much they can suck out of the govt in welfare. Bingo!

Lol welfare may be disproportionately higher among black people, but overall most people on welfare are white.
:link:........... :link:

32% of those on SNAP are white, 28% are black. I know regardless of my source you’ll pretend it’s “fake news”, but if you can’t find a source that counters this, don’t bother.

You post is what doesn't make sense. I repeat >> It's loaded with blacks who live by a culture of ignoring education, jobs, or entrepreneurship, and merely look for how much they can suck out of the govt in welfare. Bingo!
Lol dude are you even listening to yourself? Your shit makes no sense. None of this explains why they are red states to begin with. More importantly, black people are still a minority in the South like they are elsewhere. White people in the South are poor.

Forum List

Back