If USA Went to War With North Korea Who Would Democrats Support?

The filth of the far and alt right deny they cheered against and opposed Obama's policies overseas.
Because obie's policies were giving Iran everything they want. Giving Russia what they want and giving Syria a red line that turned out to be what I like to call obiepussypink.

We were against his policies because they were wrong you moron.

Better to ask conservatives, they already support their dear leader who is emulating Kim Jong Un so con's allegiance would be tested huge.

If Kim Jong Un said "lock her up" conservative would creme and vote for him, just as they did for his surrogate here in the US.

Better to ask conservatives, they already support their dear leader who is emulating Kim Jong Un so con's allegiance would be tested huge.

If Kim Jong Un said "lock her up" conservative would creme and vote for him, just as they did for his surrogate here in the US.

Lol, that's quite a stretch, you're going to pop something or tear something that might not heal quickly, given your advanced age.

So saying a woman who clearly broke several laws while in the highest of government positions should be locked up for those crimes is the same as supporting a NORK dictator. You need to push control alt delete on your brain and reboot.

I feel that Democrats have such a disdain for the United States under President Donald J. Trump that should we go to war with North Korea, liberals would cheer for North Korea.
How does the US military stack up against North Korea?
The modern day dem is pure America constitution hating trash. Anything illegal, perverted, corrupt or violent that also equates to anti Americanism is what they stand for.
100% correct. Notice no liberals have crawled out from under their " hate America rock" to respond to this post.

We buried a die hard liberal recently. He was in his eighties. A war vet who got shot in North Korea, and loved this country up to his final day. There's good people on both sides of the argument, and it's not always democrat bad, republican good, like war heroes rush and hannity say.

I feel that Democrats have such a disdain for the United States under President Donald J. Trump that should we go to war with North Korea, liberals would cheer for North Korea.
The modern day dem is pure America constitution hating trash. Anything illegal, perverted, corrupt or violent that also equates to anti Americanism is what they stand for.
100% correct. Notice no liberals have crawled out from under their " hate America rock" to respond to this post.
What's to respond to? It has been the 'Conservatives' here that had the love fest with Putin. Do I have to go back and post some of the posts that they put up describing how they adored his leadership?

As for the rest of your stupidity, what else can one expect from a room temperature IQ.

We buried a die hard liberal recently. He was in his eighties. A war vet who got shot in North Korea, and loved this country up to his final day. There's good people on both sides of the argument, and it's not always democrat bad, republican good, like war heroes rush and hannity say.
Who was that?

You damned old stupid war horse. Estimates are 10,000,000 dead in a war with North Korea. Are we supposed to cheer for that?

You overlook the reduction in overpopulation and the positive impact in the Algorean War on Global (warming/cooling/change, flavour-of-the-week)? What the hell kind of a "progressive" ARE you???

Lol, that's quite a stretch, you're going to pop something or tear something that might not heal quickly, given your advanced age.
Bitch, you were one of the assholes swooning over Putin just a couple of months ago.

You damned old stupid war horse. Estimates are 10,000,000 dead in a war with North Korea. Are we supposed to cheer for that?
If we nuked their asses it would be over in no time. It would send them back to the Stone Age.

Come to think of it.......N. Korea is already back in the Stone Age.

We went to war with North Korea. We fought the Chinese there. Back in 1952 or so. And China or communism has lost to western green and capitalism. Yet the Chinese still cling to North Korea. Why that is I still can't figure, their past obsessions will be the end of us all.

cover10.jpg

Not again!!

We went to war with North Korea. We fought the Chinese there. Back in 1952 or so. And China or communism has lost to western green and capitalism. Yet the Chinese still cling to North Korea. Why that is I still can't figure, their past obsessions will be the end of us all.
DemocRats would support Roly Polly the murderer.

He was in his eighties. There is your sign. This generation of snowflakes would back North Korea.

Forum List

Back