If USA Went to War With North Korea Who Would Democrats Support?

I feel that Democrats have such a disdain for the United States under President Donald J. Trump that should we go to war with North Korea, liberals would cheer for North Korea.
How does the US military stack up against North Korea?
You damned old stupid war horse. Estimates are 10,000,000 dead in a war with North Korea. Are we supposed to cheer for that?
But they are all N Koreans,, so whats wrong with that?

ROFLMAO

I would like to see a source for those estimates. Ten million is an awfully round number.

The filth of the far and alt right deny they cheered against and opposed Obama's policies overseas.

They didn't cheer, they opposed it because it was wrong..

Hillary going to war with Libya... Was as bad as Bush Jr going to war with Iraq

The Obama/kerry , Assad Chemical weapons ..will go down in history as one of the most fucked up foreign relation blunders in history

I feel that Democrats have such a disdain for the United States under President Donald J. Trump that should we go to war with North Korea, liberals would cheer for North Korea.
You damned old stupid war horse. Estimates are 10,000,000 dead in a war with North Korea. Are we supposed to cheer for that?
You are supposed to support the good guys. Would you?

Soros democrats think North Korea ARE the good guys.

I would cheer for North Korea to say their last prayer beforre destruction at the hands of the American military might, so, as usual, you are wrong..But this is not about being right or wrong, it's about creating something that has no truth to discredit political opponents..

It's not just their hate for Trump and America, the democrats LOVE North Korea, it is everything they are working toward here at home.
yeah, lies again, all lies...Since there is nothing resembling North Korea in US politics of the two major parties, if there was, you could prove it by listing what was changed to duplicate a dictatorship in North Korea..But that's okay, you just keep exposing yourself and your buddies as liars and rhetorical sophist..

I would cheer for North Korea to say their last prayer beforre destruction at the hands of the American military might, so, as usual, you are wrong..But this is not about being right or wrong, it's about creating something that has no truth to discredit political opponents..
I can see Lizzie Warren on the floor of the Senate praising the brave North Korean people.

All of america will cheer for Ratheon and the "job creator" class that subjugates the american citizenry. Don just dropped 59 bombs on Syria at $1.4M each. Ratheon stock shoots up. Since Don has "investments" in Ratheon, the more he bombs, the richer he gets. America; where war is simply business and jobs.

Raytheon, you drooling moron.

ATK makes the Tomahawk cruise missiles used in Syria.

I can see Lizzie Warren on the floor of the Senate praising the brave North Korean people.
I can see fairies lifting you up for another snort..

Given that Republicans act the same as North Korean government, I imagine it's Republicans who would be confused. DearLeaderTrump, DearLeaderKim, it's all the same to Republicans. As long as they have a DearLeader to worship in a blind and fanatical matter, as long as liberties don't exist, and as long as EnemiesOfTheState go to the camps, Republicans are happy.

Seriously Republicans, why don't you all move to North Korea? You'd be happier, everyone would be happier to have you gone, it's a win-win all around. We'll even buy the tickets for you.

Forum List

Back