If Trump were president, would Fox News being telling people "don't get the Vaccine"???

If Trump were president, would Fox News being telling people "don't get the Vaccine"???

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
I think fake Conservative media and fake websites, Russian bots etc are telling their brainwashed supporters to not get the vaccine to hurt the country.
Trumpers are still so butthurt that Trump lost the election that they are rooting for America to fail, so Trump can become president again. Trump isn't going to win if America is booming like it is right now, booming better than ever before in US history.
Not getting the vaccine is treasonous. It hurts America. It hurts the economy. It costs tax payers wasted money. It hurts our healthcare system. It hurts the economic re-opening. It is selfish and bad.

Conservatives want America to fail, they are hoping America fails (like it did under Bush and Trump), because that is the only way Trump will become president again.

Party over Country. The GOP is in a sad sad place.

That has to be the dumbest comment I have read in days.

I simply could not read past it or take this thread seriously after that.
Translation:
The truth hurts and i would rather not hear the truth.

The vaccine saves lives. If it just didn't kill so many people.

Let people decide for themselves. Some know they shouldn't take it and do it anyway. Then they have heart problems or a stroke. Leave everyone alone.

ts not 1976 and med tech is a lot better.

If trump were president all these people would be getting the vaccine.

Trump lost and Biden is a great president and you can't accept that. You are boycotting the vaccine in support of Trump

You should’ve take the time to read posts before you fire off a reply. I clearly stated I have taken the COVID-19 vaccine.

Biden is FAR from a great President. I’ll just mention the fiasco on the Mexican border and just the drug smuggling part of that fiasco. How many Americans will die from drug overdoses because Joe Biden is a total fool? Knowing how corrupt Joe is it wouldn’t surprise me if the Mexican cartels are paying him a kickback. Perhaps they will buy a bunch of Hunter Biden’s artwork For half a million a piece.

I think fake Conservative media and fake websites, Russian bots etc are telling their brainwashed supporters to not get the vaccine to hurt the country.

Trumpers are still so butthurt that Trump lost the election that they are rooting for America to fail, so Trump can become president again. Trump isn't going to win if America is booming like it is right now, booming better than ever before in US history.

Not getting the vaccine is treasonous. It hurts America. It hurts the economy. It costs tax payers wasted money. It hurts our healthcare system. It hurts the economic re-opening. It is selfish and bad.

Conservatives want America to fail, they are hoping America fails (like it did under Bush and Trump), because that is the only way Trump will become president again.

Eating fried foods is treasonous. It hurts America. It hurts the economy. It costs tax payers wasted money. It hurts our healthcare system. It hurts the economic re-opening. It is selfish and bad.

So where would you like government control of your healthcare to begin and end? First of all calling it treasonous to not get a vaccine is ridiculous. If you could force people to get a vaccine for the reason that it's costing the healthcare system and economy.... then where do you think that would stop? how many other lifestyle choices are you willing to hand over to the federal government? Because you can pretty much just rationalize anything at that point, depending on your flavor of the month.

First of all if you think this way.... you are a danger to society and fucking crazy. Secondly, what I see is people are just being cautious about the vaccine which they should. It's still an experimental vaccine ad not entirely proven to be without later effects. We have just not had enough experience with RNA vaccine.... it has nothing to do with TRUMMMMP!
This is the problem. trumpers have no form of common sense, they can't differentiate between a vaccine that saves lives in the biggest health crisis in world history vs fried foods.

Fox news and Conservative media tell you "Don't get the vaccine" and you sheep fall in line.

If Fox news told you not to eat fried foods, then you would fall in line.
Like when Fox news told you to boycott Keurig coffee machines because they were against the GOPs child molestor Roy Moore. Remember that, when you dumb fucks smashed your coffee machines, in support of a pedophile, because Fox news told you to... yea that was pathetic

I have a Keurig coffee machine and I don't know what the hell your talking about. I don't know who smashed what coffee machine, so I guess maybe you watch FOX news a hell of a lot more than I do.

When Democrats can tell you to take the vaccine because COVID has cost them a lot of money in health care costs.... then yes, we can talk about fried foods. Diabetis, colon cancer, heart disease etc all caused by bad diet is also costly to the medical system. Again the question comes down to how much power are you willing to give the government over your health care to keep you "safe". If they can make you take a vaccine they wont stop there. It's not in the nature of progressives.

Eating fried foods is treasonous. It hurts America. It hurts the economy. It costs tax payers wasted money. It hurts our healthcare system. It hurts the economic re-opening. It is selfish and bad.

So where would you like government control of your healthcare to begin and end? First of all calling it treasonous to not get a vaccine is ridiculous. If you could force people to get a vaccine for the reason that it's costing the healthcare system and economy.... then where do you think that would stop? how many other lifestyle choices are you willing to hand over to the federal government? Because you can pretty much just rationalize anything at that point, depending on your flavor of the month.

First of all if you think this way.... you are a danger to society and fucking crazy. Secondly, what I see is people are just being cautious about the vaccine which they should. It's still an experimental vaccine ad not entirely proven to be without later effects. We have just not had enough experience with RNA vaccine.... it has nothing to do with TRUMMMMP!
This is the problem. trumpers have no form of common sense, they can't differentiate between a vaccine that saves lives in the biggest health crisis in world history vs fried foods.

Fox news and Conservative media tell you "Don't get the vaccine" and you sheep fall in line.

Like when Fox news told you to boycott Keurig coffee machines because they were against the GOPs child molestor Roy Moore. Remember that, when you dumb fucks smashed your coffee machines, in support of a pedophile, because Fox news told you to... yea that was pathetic
Your first mistake is calling people Trumpers. No one should take your ace seriously after that.

I have a Keurig coffee machine and I don't know what the hell your talking about. I don't know who smashed what coffee machine, so I guess maybe you watch FOX news a hell of a lot more than I do.

When Democrats can tell you to take the vaccine because COVID has cost them a lot of money in health care costs.... then yes, we can talk about fried foods. Diabetis, colon cancer, heart disease etc all caused by bad diet is also costly to the medical system. Again the question comes down to how much power are you willing to give the government over your health care to keep you "safe". If they can make you take a vaccine they wont stop there. It's not in the nature of progressives.
Well if you don't know the difference between one of the biggest pandemics in the history of the world, and some fries then...

"Sometimes common sense is not so common"
-Voltaire

ts not 1976 and med tech is a lot better.

Trump lost and Biden is a great president and you can't accept that. You are boycotting the vaccine in support of Trump

You should’ve take the time to read posts before you fire off a reply. I clearly stated I have taken the COVID-19 vaccine.

Biden is FAR from a great President. I’ll just mention the fiasco on the Mexican border and just the drug smuggling part of that fiasco. How many Americans will die from drug overdoses because Joe Biden is a total fool? Knowing how corrupt Joe is it wouldn’t surprise me if the Mexican cartels are paying him a kickback. Perhaps they will buy a bunch of Hunter Biden’s artwork For half a million a piece.

More fear pumping.

All you people have is fear pumping for the past 100 years.

Oh no the drugs are coming.

What a cry baby.

More fear pumping.

All you people have is fear pumping for the past 100 years.

Oh no the drugs are coming.

What a cry baby
Sure, the fact that I am concerned about illegal drugs smuggled across the Mexican border are killing fellow Americans means I am a crybaby.

fox isnt telling people not to get the vaccine ... they are saying it should be up to the individual .. most republicans esp the elderly have gotten vaccinated .
keep dreaming.

Conservatives are openly bragging about how they refuse to get the vaccine. You are not a true Trumper if you get the vaccine.

Most of the people not getting the vaccine are idiot Trumpers and the places where people are not getting the vaccine are predominantly red states.
Comedy from you as always,yeah most people not getting the vaccine are trump supporters because they are awake individuals unlike you brainwashed America haters knowing that it is the vaccine that is dangerous not the virus where according to many whistleblowers in the hospital industry have reported facts the numbers are inflated ruling every death in the world as a covid death receiving massive payoffs fir doing so.the red stars care about America and the constitution unlike the blue states so of course that is the case. :rofl: Also trump supporters are not morons like you democrat America haters are,they don’t blindly believe everything thecorporate controlled media tells them,they do their research and listen to what the best doctors in the world have told them dumbass.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That has to be the dumbest comment I have read in days.

I simply could not read past it or take this thread seriously after that.
Translation:
The truth hurts and i would rather not hear the truth.
We know the truth hurts you the democrats are evil and corrupt and their party is nothing like the good old days under kennedy and carter and it’s a well known fact you have no interest in hearing the truth,no need to advertise thst well known fact about yourself. :lmao: :rofl:

xmxmmcmmdd.jpg

The vaccines do not have full approval from the FDA at this time and are considered authorized for emergency use.

Saying that not taking a shot authorized for emergency use in a free nation is “treasonous” is a bit of a stretch in my mind. Perhaps we should line these people who refuse
up in front of a fIring squad and shoot them.

In passing I considered my age and my health problems and decided it was worth the risk of unexpected long term side effects to take the shot. If I was much younger and in good health I might well have decided to avoid the shot and the same if I had already had COVID-19.

Back in 1976 I got a Swine Flu shot. A number of people had nasty aftereffects form this vaccine. A doctor told my wife at the time that he suspected some of her erratic heart rate problems were caused by the vaccine.

Its not 1976 and med tech is a lot better.

Trump lost and Biden is a great president and you can't accept that. You are boycotting the vaccine in support of Trump.
You can’t accept reality Biden had to cheat to win so trump did not lose and your really proving to the world what a stupid fuck you are as always saying Biden is a great president the fact gas prices and lumber have skyrocketed like crazy under him and you indeed are one stupid fuck liar as always as well because I could care less if it was trump or Biden telling me to get the vaccine,makes no differerence I still would not get it if trump encouraged it.I made my decision not to get it by listening to the greatest doctors in the world instead of what the msm corporate controlled media told me,something you should consider for once trying in your miserable pathetic life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The death toll from the pandemic would not have been so devastating if traffic accidents and drug overdoses had not been included.

keep dreaming.

Conservatives are openly bragging about how they refuse to get the vaccine. You are not a true Trumper if you get the vaccine.

Most of the people not getting the vaccine are idiot Trumpers and the places where people are not getting the vaccine are predominantly red states.
Which is odd how they cheer every time somebody says it was Trump who got us the vaccine in record time.

keep dreaming.

Nicki Minaj has never been a Conservative......

You can’t accept reality Biden had to cheat to win so trump did not lose and your really proving to the world what a stupid fuck you are as always saying Biden is a great president the fact gas prices and lumber have skyrocketed like crazy under him and you indeed are one stupid fuck liar as always as well because I could care less if it was trump or Biden telling me to get the vaccine,makes no differerence I still would not get it if trump encouraged it.I made my decision not to get it by listening to the greatest doctors in the world instead of what the msm corporate controlled media told me,something you should consider for once trying in your miserable pathetic life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Please explain step by step exactly how Joe Biden cheated

Forum List

Back