If Trump were innocent , he would be an open book for Mueller

You do realize Trump can go to Sessions and have Mueller fired.

Sessions can't fire Mueller who is recused. A little slow today are ya "Thinker"?

But he can fire Sessions and appoint someone who will fire Mueller - Do the massacre thingy ... it'll be fun! :D

Yeah, it was early. But you are almost right.

Can Trump fire Mueller? Yup, and in more ways than one.

News With Views | Sessions Should Withdraw His Recusal And Fire Mueller

Your first link is good, but regarding the second - I don't believe that Sessions can withdraw his recusal

I'm getting six of yes, half dozen of no on whether Sessions can withdraw his recusal. I would like to guess if Sessions were unable to do it, someone at the Justice Dept. would be able to do it...if that is determined to be the selected direction.

I'm getting six of yes, half dozen of no on whether Sessions can withdraw his recusal. I would like to guess if Sessions were unable to do it, someone at the Justice Dept. would be able to do it...if that is determined to be the selected direction.

Yeah I came up with pretty much the same thing. He actually probably COULD do it, but it would create a firestorm.

As it is, he's already violated the spirit of the recusal by meddling in related issues.

The Press/Hollywood always relentlessly attack Republicans, and then they take a poll to see how well it's working
They demonized Bush for 8 years and he was like Mr Rogers of American politics.
The Democrats always have a huge advantage because there are always more dumb people than intelligent people.

Tissue snowflake?

If Hillary were innocent, she would have produced the 33,000 emails, instead of destroying them.

She's GUILTAAAAH, right?
Haha, what a desperate attempt. Please. She did not lawyer up and she sat and took a 10-hour grilling session in person. Trump has more lawyers than sense and is trying to submit written answers. Get out of here with that weak ass comparison.

Haha, what a desperate attempt. Please. She did not lawyer up and she sat and took a 10-hour grilling session in person. Trump has more lawyers than sense and is trying to submit written answers. Get out of here with that weak ass comparison.
Way to completely miss the point.

Just because Trump is not cooperating does not mean he is guilty. That is bullshit logical fallacy at its finest.

Trump may be guilty of all sorts of stuff, but just because he doesn't open his books and give Mueller all, does not mean he is guilty of anything.

It especially means nothing when it is clear that this investigation is PURELY political, just like the Hillary e-mail investigation, and the Bill Clinton investigation.

The OP premise is complete nonsense.

The Press/Hollywood always relentlessly attack Republicans, and then they take a poll to see how well it's working
The Democrats always have a huge advantage because there are always more dumb people than intelligent people.

Tissue snowflake?
Actually it's pretty funny that the Psychocrats think that Press/ Hollywood is unbiased.

Tissue snowflake?
Actually it's pretty funny that the Psychocrats think that Press/ Hollywood is unbiased.
Damn dude, do you EVER stop whining,......

It especially means nothing when it is clear that this investigation is PURELY political,
haha, wishful thinking, on parade,,,, trumpkins unite....
kinda like thinking all people who don't agree with you are "trumpkins".

the desire to be "cute" and lob out "clever insults" seems to be the primary motivation for far too many vs. getting to the bottom of the truth for us all.

inda like thinking all people who don't agree with you are "trumpkins".
Not at all. Just the ones that say stupid, irrational things to provide cover for trump. Wich is odd, for two reasons:

1) he has proven he doesn't need it

2) trump wouldn't piss on any of them, if they were on fire

He has done nothing but try to derail the investigation from the beginning.. You have to be stupid not to see that he is trying anyway he can to trip up Mueller and the investigation. Now Trump has his loyal rats in congress trying to discredit the investigation..

Red Flag Folks..

WASHINGTON — Most Americans ( except for some dummies on the USMB Forum ;) ) think Donald Trump did something illegal or at least unethical regarding ties between his presidential campaign and Russia — and they think he’s trying to obstruct the investigation looking into those possible connections.

Most Americans believe Trump trying to obstruct Russia probe, poll finds

Hi, since you were asleep during Civics class, I am going to help you understand our judicial system. First, you don’t have to answer any questions. No one does. Well, that isn’t exactly true. They can compel your testimony, but only if they grant you immunity from prosecution. This card Mueller threw away when he started coordinating with State Attorney Generals to make sure that no Trump individual got away with a state crime if they should get away with whatever imaginary crime you all have been dreaming of.

You see, the Civil Rights that folks like me argue in favor of all the time, apply to everyone, not just the people you like.

The system such as it is, is designed to put the burden of proof on the Prosecution. This goes along with the innocent until proven guilty principles that are supposed to be the cornerstone of our system.

It doesn’t work the other way around. You don’t have to prove that you are innocent. You are not guilty until proven innocent. That legal standard does exist, but not in nations where freedoms exist.

Just because Trump is not cooperating does not mean he is guilty.
But it does make him look guilty. That's a fact.
abusing the IRS
FISA saying "extreme overreach and illegal"
33k missing mails
5 months of missing texts

funny how not wanting to play stupid reindeer games makes you look guilty, but proof of guilt to some does not.
Ah, look at the Trumpkin, presenting his Whataboutism Tourette's syndrome.... there is no cure, I'm afraid....

He has done nothing but try to derail the investigation from the beginning.. You have to be stupid not to see that he is trying anyway he can to trip up Mueller and the investigation. Now Trump has his loyal rats in congress trying to discredit the investigation..

Red Flag Folks..

WASHINGTON — Most Americans ( except for some dummies on the USMB Forum ;) ) think Donald Trump did something illegal or at least unethical regarding ties between his presidential campaign and Russia — and they think he’s trying to obstruct the investigation looking into those possible connections.

Hi, since you were asleep during Civics class, I am going to help you understand our judicial system. First, you don’t have to answer any questions. No one does. Well, that isn’t exactly true. They can compel your testimony, but only if they grant you immunity from prosecution. This card Mueller threw away when he started coordinating with State Attorney Generals to make sure that no Trump individual got away with a state crime if they should get away with whatever imaginary crime you all have been dreaming of.

You see, the Civil Rights that folks like me argue in favor of all the time, apply to everyone, not just the people you like.

The system such as it is, is designed to put the burden of proof on the Prosecution. This goes along with the innocent until proven guilty principles that are supposed to be the cornerstone of our system.

It doesn’t work the other way around. You don’t have to prove that you are innocent. You are not guilty until proven innocent. That legal standard does exist, but not in nations where freedoms exist.
That was a nice lesson, but he is not insisting that Trump be immediately convicted because he is not cooperating.... so....

Red Flag Folks..

That was a nice lesson, but he is not insisting that Trump be immediately convicted because he is not cooperating.... so....

Re read the thread title.

Forum List

Back