If trump Lets DACA continue, he is guilty of a FELONY

Obstruction of Justice. It is against the law for illegals to live or work here and there are agencies trying to enforce those laws. When aunt barry gave millions of illegals a certificate telling them he will not enforce the law and they are free to stay, then he committed OOJ and trump will be equally guilty if he lets DACA continue.

DACA is also a violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. Aunt Barry is in hot water for that crime also and in fact, could be legally EXECUTED .

Trump should point this out and say he has no choice but to end DACA or face serious legal consequences.
you should be charged a board felony every time you put up one of your stupid threads......still waiting for you to prove that blacks get 20 points on the civil service exam....
They do.
I took service exams. I got 5 points for being a veteran. I scored 105% on the test because of it. I tied in 3rd place with 140 people. I can't score better without loosing a limb. So I didn't get the job.
Your not going to find a quote from service exam, they still in the 60's.
bullshit.....i worked in the PO for 33 years and unless you are a vet,blacks get the same break as everyone else....you are falling for the same bullshit that speedos is....
Several groups get bonus points on the exam, vets, spouses of vets, disabled, widows of vets, and minorities.
blacks dont get 20 points though do they, like numbnuts said they do....

Obstruction of Justice. It is against the law for illegals to live or work here and there are agencies trying to enforce those laws. When aunt barry gave millions of illegals a certificate telling them he will not enforce the law and they are free to stay, then he committed OOJ and trump will be equally guilty if he lets DACA continue.

DACA is also a violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. Aunt Barry is in hot water for that crime also and in fact, could be legally EXECUTED .

Trump should point this out and say he has no choice but to end DACA or face serious legal consequences.
you should be charged a board felony every time you put up one of your stupid threads......still waiting for you to prove that blacks get 20 points on the civil service exam....
They do.
I took service exams. I got 5 points for being a veteran. I scored 105% on the test because of it. I tied in 3rd place with 140 people. I can't score better without loosing a limb. So I didn't get the job.
bullshit.....i worked in the PO for 33 years and unless you are a vet,blacks get the same break as everyone else....you are falling for the same bullshit that speedos is....
Several groups get bonus points on the exam, vets, spouses of vets, disabled, widows of vets, and minorities.
I don't remember exactly how many points they got. But it was more points then I got by at least 10 which means they got a minimum of 15 points.

I can't see Trump continuing the program. I can also see him allowing some of them to stay.

Trump is focused on doing what's best for Americans. He also has a big heart and wouldn't want to hurt kids who haven't been out committing crimes.
Big heart? That's nice. But he is still committing a felony if he continues daca.

They do.
I don't remember exactly how many points they got. But it was more points then I got by at least 10 which means they got a minimum of 15 points.
blacks get no extra points unless like every one else they are veterans who get either 5 points or 10 if you are disabled......i will ask you like i asked numbnuts to prove that blacks get more just for being black.....i worked with 3 black guys for many years and only one got 5 points because he was a vet,the other guys had to pass the test like everyone else........

They do.

Nope you're wrong I also worked for PO at one time and only vets, disabled vets and vets spouse get extra points.

The GOP Congress won't let Trump destroy DACA.........besides, 74 percent of voters disagree's with the Orange Putin Rectum Licker.

While researching the answer to the question I found something worse.
Take Boston, which in 2000 sought to hire 25 new firefighters. The good news is that 29 candidates scored 100 percent or better on the test. (Extra points given for education and experience make it possible to score above 100 percent.) The bad news is that none of these 29 top scorers made it into the top 200 on the hiring list.

In fact, none of the 100-percenters–including the smart but unfortunate fellow who landed at No. 1,837 on the hiring list–had any chance of getting a job. According to the “2n + 1” rule, when hiring for 25 positions, Boston is allowed to consider only the top 51 interested candidates on the Civil Service hiring list. But the top of the most recent hiring list was loaded with candidates who earned mediocre scores. The list of 51 candidates eligible for hiring included only six of the top 200 scorers; 11 of the 51 had been outscored by 2,000 or more fellow applicants. The individual in the No. 22 spot on the hiring list had a score of 72, just two points above passing–and below 3,383 of the 3,429 candidates who passed the test. So much for the Merit Principle.

Preferential treatment
If test scores don’t determine rank on the hiring list, what does? The answer is “preferences.” Certain “absolute preferences,” determined by law and court order, allow some applicants with at least a passing grade of 70 to move ahead of everyone else. In fact, there are so many folks being ushered to the front of the line it actually requires an order of preferences to sort them all out. Here is a typical list of absolute preferences used to create a Civil Service hiring list in a Massachusetts city or town:

• minority applicants (in consent decree communities only)
  • resident children of police officers or firefighters killed in the line of duty
  • non-resident children of police officers or firefighters killed in the line of duty
  • resident disabled veterans
  • resident children of police officers or firefighters injured in the line of duty
  • non-resident children of police officers or firefighters injured in the line of duty
  • resident veterans
  • resident widows or widowed mothers of veterans killed in the line of duty or dead from service-connected disabilities incurred in wartime service
  • resident non-veterans
  • non-resident disabled veterans
  • non-resident veterans
  • non-resident widows or widowed mothers of veterans killed in the line of duty or dead from service- connected disabilities incurred in wartime service
  • non-resident non-veterans
Preferential treatment for minorities has excited the most public controversy, with white candidates for police or firefighter jobs complaining (or filing suit) when they lose out to lower-scoring minority applicants. But when it comes to undermining merit, racial preference would have limited impact were it not for the other forms of preference that apply at the same time.

Minority preferences are in force only in those communities where courts have issued a consent decree. Fifteen communities, representing 25 percent of the state’s population, are under such consent decrees for hiring police officers. Cambridge, for example, requires the first and each subsequent fourth candidate on the hiring list to be a designated minority candidate. In Boston, minority applicants are placed in the first position, third position, fifth position, etc., under a similar court consent decree.

These communities generally produce lots of high-scoring minority candidates. But these are not the ones who get the spots reserved for minorities. Because of other absolute preferences granted by statute, lower-scoring minority candidates are often the beneficiaries of these set-asides. For example, in 2003 there were 296 candidates who passed the Civil Service test and wanted to become Springfield police officers. Here are the top three candidates on the Civil Service hiring list and their test results:

Hiring List Rank ExamScore Test Score Rank
1 87% 172
2 74% 284
3 82% 241

Once again, the top candidates came from the middle of the barrel, if not the bottom. The first and third candidates were, by consent decree, minority candidates. But many minority candidates with higher scores were pushed lower on the list to make room for these two, who were veterans. Candidate No. 2, a non-minority, was a disabled veteran who nabbed the top spot on the hiring list not reserved for a minority candidate, despite a very low passing score.
Goes on and on and on. I had to cut it somewhere.
The point, You're right they aren't getting 20 bonus points. They are getting put at the head of the list without giving them any points at all. In fact it's so bad that low scoring blacks are being put on top of the list of high scoring blacks screwing them too.

How many trumpanzees are hoping DACA goes away so they get a chance....no matter how slim...to get a job.

How many trumpanzees are hoping DACA goes away so they get a chance....no matter how slim...to get a job.
You know how many Uber drivers are illegal aliens?
Americans wants those jobs but they pay to little to survive without living in your car.

I don't like DACA either but polling shows 64% of ALL voters support DACA & even most Republicans & shockingly even most TRUMP voters like me!
So how do you fight against that??

I don't believe those polls but even if true, the way to fight it is for trump to point out he has no choice. If he continues DACA he is guilty of some serious crimes, just like obama is..

Trump needs to use DACA as leverage to build the WALL!!

Nope you're wrong I also worked for PO at one time and only vets, disabled vets and vets spouse get extra points.

HAHAHA. You expect anyone to believe that??? There is no affirmative action for blacks at the PO??? HAHA

Trump needs to use DACA as leverage to build the WALL!!

Getting rid of daca is far more important than the wall. We don't even need a wall. Just end the freebies and jobs for illegals and they'll leave.
Getting rid of it for illegals will also get rid of it for citizens who need it. Crime will escalate as the only way out of poverty for these folks.

The fine print in the law says authorities can use their discretion on whether to allow illegals to stay or something of the sort is what it said on the news today...that's how Obama got it through... so it ain't unconstitutional...
So ends this ridiculous immigrant hating thread.

Getting rid of daca is far more important than the wall. We don't even need a wall. Just end the freebies and jobs for illegals and they'll leave.
Getting rid of it for illegals will also get rid of it for citizens who need it. Crime will escalate as the only way out of poverty for these folks.

No. For example if trump enforces the law and bans illegal kids from schools, citizen kids will still be able to attend. And with welfare, congress needs to pass a law that no household gets welfare if there are illegals living in the house.

I read earlier today that Trump will announce end of DACA but won't enforce anything for 6 months giving congress time to propose a legislative solution. Sounds reasonable.

Trump reportedly plans to end DACA — and the young immigrants who depend on the program are in 'panic mode'

And in those 6 months Trump MUST use DACA leverage or somehow get the WALL!!

After all Obama himself said "elections have CONSEQUENCES"! The Wall was the foundation of Trump's campaign & he WON! Now BUILD it!!

Forum List

Back