If Trump isn't hearing it, it's because he isn't listening to the hospitals about the supply shortages

ER Doctor: Trump is ‘not listening to people on the front lines’ Trump continues to be the single largest threat to containing the Coronavirus in this country. He doesn't listen to the doctors and hospitals about the medical supply shortage. He said he hadn't heard that. We'll, you are the one on the GD TV every day, listen to what they are telling you, you dumb oaf. You lied when you said it was a hoax, then you kept it from us when you said it was a pandemic before it was declared, you lied about the fifteen cases going to zero, you want to open the economy back up to more infections, and now you haven't heard about the shortages. Someone get his lying ass out of there. Enough is enough. This doofus is costing lives.
Do libs think hospital equipment grows on trees?

if there were more ventilators to be found the hospitals would get them
Really? Why is that? Hospitals aren't set up to serve thousands of people locally, because they are set up to make a profit. They are in business to make money, not produce ventilators. Why is it that you fools don't get that? You talk out of your ass man.
sure the hospitals are set up to serve a region of city populations. So you haven't a fking clue what you're talking about. The question for you is why doesn't the hospital without supplies need to reorder them if they need them instead of trump? please educate me how trump knew your hospital needed equipment?
Hospitals are not run by the federal government. They are run on the idea of making a profit, not stock piling supplies. These are not war time hospitals that handle thousands of patients in ICU. Anyone who doesn't know that, has been living in a closet their entire life.
So how can trump’s name come up? The
You should practice coherent sentence structuring, because I haven't the foggiest idea what that gobbly goo is that you typed?

ER Doctor: Trump is ‘not listening to people on the front lines’ Trump continues to be the single largest threat to containing the Coronavirus in this country. He doesn't listen to the doctors and hospitals about the medical supply shortage. He said he hadn't heard that. We'll, you are the one on the GD TV every day, listen to what they are telling you, you dumb oaf. You lied when you said it was a hoax, then you kept it from us when you said it was a pandemic before it was declared, you lied about the fifteen cases going to zero, you want to open the economy back up to more infections, and now you haven't heard about the shortages. Someone get his lying ass out of there. Enough is enough. This doofus is costing lives.

Really? Why is that? Hospitals aren't set up to serve thousands of people locally, because they are set up to make a profit. They are in business to make money, not produce ventilators. Why is it that you fools don't get that? You talk out of your ass man.
sure the hospitals are set up to serve a region of city populations. So you haven't a fking clue what you're talking about. The question for you is why doesn't the hospital without supplies need to reorder them if they need them instead of trump? please educate me how trump knew your hospital needed equipment?
Hospitals are not run by the federal government. They are run on the idea of making a profit, not stock piling supplies. These are not war time hospitals that handle thousands of patients in ICU. Anyone who doesn't know that, has been living in a closet their entire life.
You should practice coherent sentence structuring, because I haven't the foggiest idea what that gobbly goo is that you typed?
So you can’t answer the question huh?

County and state health department are not for profit

so they can stock up on all the emergency supplies they want

These Trump dopes need to grow a pair. They don't have the wearwithal to debunk the facts that surround Trump and his failure to get these supplies to the hospitals, so they make pussies out of themselves by posting emojis folks. Lol! What a bunch of cowards. Worker at NYC hospital where nurses wear trash bags as protection dies from coronavirus

Has that been confirmed?

Last I heard, it hadn't.
"The last you heard?" GD man, you folks are so pitiful. Then post up something of substance instead of making a royal idiot out of yourself. The article I posted was yesterday. Got anything to debunk that article? Hell no. You're just here to talk shit and prove to everyone what an idiot you are. Get your shit right. No one cares about these Trump apologists any more. They're total losers. And you're at the top of the list.

So you can’t answer the question huh?
I can't answer questions that make no sense. Go back to school.

County and state health departments aren't there to stockpile for wartime. It's why they call them county and state. You don't seem to have the intelligence to know the difference.

Where I live, there are no hospitals having issues.

Great you can generalize from something local.

And be wrong...again.

No shortages here. Matter of fact, the ER's around me aren't even busy. Even the wetbacks are staying off the street.
25 to 40% of the farm work force in this country are those "wetbacks". They feed your sorry ass, because you aren't out there picking vegetables, which means your sorry ass would starve. Maybe you ought to stfu about those who are feeding your lazy ass.

And be wrong...again.

No shortages here. Matter of fact, the ER's around me aren't even busy. Even the wetbacks are staying off the street.
25 to 40% of the farm work force in this country are those "wetbacks". They feed your sorry ass, because you aren't out there picking vegetables, which means your sorry ass would starve. Maybe you ought to stfu about those who are feeding your lazy ass.
But they are only a small slice of the total number of illegal aliens in the US

Crawl under your bed. Take a snickers bar wit ewe. We’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out!
You have to give it to the bottom feeders in this country. They never miss a feeding opportunity to pull shit out of their asses.

"Bottom feeders"? :laughing0301:

That's pretty funny, coming from a lowest common denominator individual like you secular progressive baby-murderers.

Thanks for the chuckle, mang.
" Baby -Murderers?" You have documented evidence of me murdering someone right?
You support abortion?
Of course I do. Do you think I would jeopardize the life of the mother if she were having complications?
so you're for killing babies because. too fking sad
You don't even know what killing babies even means. Too fucking stupid.
It means dead babies. Intentionally. What do you think it means?
How are they dead babies? We're they already born? By the way, are you capable of staying on topic, or is that too much for you, so you had to surrender the discussion to the other poor Trump toads?

And be wrong...again.

And yet, they're feeding your sorry ass and mine. Leave them the fuck alone. We got bigger problems now. Be thankful they are around to put a few things in the grocery stores.

County and state health departments aren't there to stockpile for wartime. It's why they call them county and state. You don't seem to have the intelligence to know the difference.
But you think presidents order their supplies. Wow

LOl! Now let's talk about immigrants, because these toads can't talk about the thread. Who can really blame them anyway? There isn't anything they can argue down.

Crawl under your bed. Take a snickers bar wit ewe. We’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out!
You have to give it to the bottom feeders in this country. They never miss a feeding opportunity to pull shit out of their asses.

That's pretty funny, coming from a lowest common denominator individual like you secular progressive baby-murderers.

You support abortion?
Of course I do. Do you think I would jeopardize the life of the mother if she were having complications?
How are they dead babies? We're they already born? By the way, are you capable of staying on topic, or is that too much for you, so you had to surrender the discussion to the other poor Trump toads?
You brought up abortion, why?

Did I say that? No! Is that a stupid question? Yes!

And be wrong...again.

And yet, they're feeding your sorry ass and mine. Leave them the fuck alone. We got bigger problems now. Be thankful they are around to put a few things in the grocery stores.
They have wetbacks in Ireland?

You support abortion?
You brought up abortion, why?
I never brought it up. Show me which post where I did?

And be wrong...again.

They have wetbacks in Ireland?
SO? I don't give a shit.

Did I say that? No! Is that a stupid question? Yes!
Didn’t you blame trump that they didn’t have supplies? Yes

Forum List

Back