If Trump is such a good businessman...where are the voices of support?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm still trying to figure out, if this guy is so admired for his business savy, where's the big dogs that shut the shit with Trump all the time? Where's are other business leaders out here rallying for Trump, patting him on the back and supporting this guy? I have yet to see or hear from one business leader in any state that has come forth and endorsed Trump this great business guy, not one. He's been in New York for how long?

People honestly, you're being duped, this guy is a joke!!

He almost didn't get that post office in Washington due to his bad credit.

I'm still trying to figure out, if this guy is so admired for his business savy, where's the big dogs that shut the shit with Trump all the time? Where's are other business leaders out here rallying for Trump, patting him on the back and supporting this guy? I have yet to see or hear from one business leader in any state that has come forth and endorsed Trump this great business guy, not one. He's been in New York for how long?

Yeah, I always heed the advice of barely literate morons.

Savy...where's are...shut the shit...

The GED folks are still saving a spot for you in their preschool division.

Can you leftists support any of your allegations? You throw charges around without any support and think it will be received as fact. If not, it's just another dopey thread.

Yeah, I always heed the advice of barely literate morons.

Savy...where's are...shut the shit...

The GED folks are still saving a spot for you in their preschool division.

I love the poorly educated,” the Republican presidential front-runner boasted after coasting to a decisive victory in the state’s caucuses.

He should love them.

Trump overwhelmingly leads rivals in support from less educated Americans

You posted before you researched:

Here’s why 100 business leaders support Trump for president

For all these reasons, we are today joining more than 100 businessmen and businesswomen, entrepreneurs and executives in a statement of strong support for Donald Trump's pro-growth economic plan to revive our stagnant economy. By making America grow again, we can make America great again.

As our statement says, "our nation needs a president who understands free markets because he's lived and worked in them. We need a president who understands how government can hobble innovation, destroy opportunity and restrain growth. We need a president who knows how economic freedom can lift people from poverty, open paths to and grow the middle class while offering everyone the opportunity to earn their success."

Donald Trump would be that president. We strongly urge our fellow Americans to help us see that he is.

Op-Ed: Here’s why 100 business leaders support Trump for president

These Are The Billionaires Who Believe Trump Can 'Make America Great Again'

Right there...

trump-rally-texas-4.jpg

The fact he doesn't pay taxes, he should get nothing from this country.

Learn how the tax system works. Trump is no different than anyone else. He pays the taxes he owes, he also paid what the government legally asked him to pay.

The issue with taxes is Congress, they pass the laws that allows the type of tax system we see today.

We need to sock it to the elites who get away with tax havens and all the loopholes, and Trump is not going to do it. He will protect his family from taxes and his buddies. He still has some left I assume.

We need to sock it to the elites who get away with tax havens and all the loopholes, and Trump is not going to do it. He will protect his family from taxes and his buddies. He still has some left I assume.
Hillary sure won't change anything. Trump was in no position to but she was. You go through life wearing blinders. Sad but it's your loss.

Learn how the tax system works. Trump is no different than anyone else. He pays the taxes he owes, he also paid what the government legally asked him to pay.

The issue with taxes is Congress, they pass the laws that allows the type of tax system we see today.
First off it wasn't Trumps money to lose....investors lost out on this deal, not Trump, another scam you people fail to mention. I get the tax thing, however, what I don't get is a guy braggin about shittin not only on investors, but tax payers....just because its there, morally many chose not to use it, Mark Cuban for example.

So tell us how much extra you pay in taxes to the government. 5%? 10%? 50%? Do you know anyone personally that pay's more taxes than they are required by law?
Dude its not about paying extra, that money that Trump lost was borrowed money from investors, who got nothing for their loss.

First off it wasn't Trumps money to lose....investors lost out on this deal, not Trump, another scam you people fail to mention. I get the tax thing, however, what I don't get is a guy braggin about shittin not only on investors, but tax payers....just because its there, morally many chose not to use it, Mark Cuban for example.
Trump DID lose money on the few deals that didn't come to fruition. That's why his tax liability was zero.

Forum List

Back