If Trump is such a bad candidate

In your dreams maybe, the dems are hell bent to stop him from running one way or the other.
Hell-bent, really? Check your sources. I don't know any Dems that won't break open the bubbly if Rump does win the nomination.

Unfortunately for the Dems, there isn't any chance the orange loser will get the nod.

Hell-bent, really? Check your sources. I don't know any Dems that won't break open the bubbly if Rump does win the nomination.

Unfortunately for the Dems, there isn't any chance the orange loser will get the nod.
I am not a dem but I will not be popping bottles if Trump wins the nomination. I want zero percent chance of that animal ever stepping foot inside the White House again going into November elections.

I can appreciate your point of view, but why do you think your leadership and the state-controlled media doesn't agree with you on this?

You would think that they would be looking to shoot down other would-be GOP candidates like Cheney or Hogan or Romney, to pave the wave for a Trump 2024 Campaign that you think would be so easy.

But instead, they are still trying to tear down the Trumpster.
Really? Prove it. Prove that my leadership and the "state-controlled media" (whatever the fuck that is), are out to stop your orange fuhrer from running. Go.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
He lost...to...Biden. according to you Biden is barely coherent.

The only reason he lost to Dementia is because of mail-in voting. Mail-in draws the dumbest and most politically ignorant to participate in our elections. That's why the Communists are pushing so hard to make it a standard in our country. The MSM was complicit in hiding stories like his sons laptop.

I am not a dem but I will not be popping bottles if Trump wins the nomination. I want zero percent chance of that animal ever stepping foot inside the White House again going into November elections.
I hear you. But frankly, with Rump as the nominee, Biden stands a chance of getting another term. With DeSantis, it would be a stretch.

The only reason he lost to Dementia is because of mail-in voting. Mail-in draws the dumbest and most politically ignorant to participate in our elections. That's why the Communists are pushing so hard to make it a standard in our country. The MSM was complicit in hiding stories like his sons laptop.

Trump mailed in his vote.

I hear you. But frankly, with Rump as the nominee, Biden stands a chance of getting another term. With DeSantis, it would be a stretch.
Biden isnt going to run again. DeSantis is probably more dangerous than Trump because he seems to actually care about what he's doing.

For someone whom the establishment says has no chance of winning the 2024 presidential campaign, there seems to be a lot of fear about President Donald Trump winning another term.

One thing about Trump, he gets hate from both sides. And that’s why he’s the only choice to get this country going in the right direction again.

But, but, but Trump needs to renounce the vaccines. He keeps saying he’s saved over 100 million lives because of the vaccines, say his detractors.

You can always judge who is best for our country based on how many other politicians hate him or her.

Biden isnt going to run again. DeSantis is probably more dangerous than Trump because he seems to actually care about what he's doing.
Nah. DeSantis is dangerous because he is a good campaigner. Other than that, he is just another right-wing blowhard that throws read-meat to his followers.

Same old. Same old.

As for Biden, he will run again. But do underestimate him. He loves that.

Trump mailed in his vote.

He was the President. Why should he cost us tens of thousands of dollars to put on a dog and pony show by voting in public?

A representative picked up ballots for Trump from the elections office, which is allowed under Florida law. Link confirmed that Trump voted using that method for the presidential preference primary in March and the state primary in August. The elections office doesn’t record for each individual whether their ballot is physically dropped off, mailed in or put in a drop box.

For the general presidential election, Trump voted early in person at the Palm Beach County Main Library, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, in West Palm Beach, Florida.

"I voted for a guy named Trump," the president said, according to a pool report, the New York Times wrote. Trump said that his experience had been "perfect" and that "it was a very secure vote."

Our ruling

Biden said, "In the 2020 election, President Trump voted from behind the desk in the White House in Florida."

We don’t know where Trump sat when he voted in 2020, but we do know from Palm Beach County election officials that he voted via a mail ballot in the presidential preference primary in March and the August primary. A representative picked up the ballot for him, which is uncommon but allowed. That said, when people hear "the 2020 election" they generally think of the general election. And for that, Trump cast his ballot in person at an early voting site at a library.

We rate this statement Half True.

I read the whole article.

The author quickly devolves into butthurt antivaxxer lunacy, and somehow ties that in with Trump's victimhood tapdance.

Not surprising. Trump cult losers are the most hardcore of losers, so they tend to be antivaxxers.
The author is a religious nutcase and exemplifies how the "Christain right" has been conned for half a damn century. The first thing anyone should know is that the Southern Baptist Convention supported a woman's right to an abortion prior to Ronald Reagan. Look it up. But some really good conartists, Jerry Falwell top of the list, saw an opportunity to split the electorate. I know this because I fought against, FROM THE PULPIT, to no avail.

Think about it. Jimmy Carter, a devout Christain, former military officer, who, upon his father's death, took over the family farm. Still married today, for more than 76 years. Was defeated by a divorced actor out of Hollywood that had an estranged relationship with his children and no religious inclination whatsoever. Hell, his second wife had an astrologer on the payroll, witchcraft by definition. That victory was propelled by the so-called "religious" right. They have been like the prodigal son ever since then but there is no hope of bringing them back home, especially after supporting the consummate symbolization of the seven deadly sins, Donald Trump.

why do both parties fear him?

Right doesn't like him because he steals all of their thunder and is the source of focus on the republican party. He also runs the show.

Left hates him because he doesn't play ball with china, Ukraine, the world economic forum and so on. That's why they needed Biden so bad because he would do whatever he was told.

Notice all the climate stuff, vaccine mandates, tranny influences visiting the white house, illegals flooding the country, the big push for everything electric, shutting down of oil, the dollar loosing value, all the anti American rhetoric, erasing of American history, esg scores, and all of the other problems that started immediately after trump was out? And I mean immediately. Trump wouldn't have any of that so they needed him out.

You can always judge who is best for our country based on how many other politicians hate him or her.
Given how Republicans all openly despise Biden as no president has ever been despised before, I suppose that's true. They actually hate him a lot more than they hated Obama.

I hope you're not actually going to deny your sides' constant sick obsessive Biden-hatred. Have some shame. Your sides' hate makes any Trump-hatred from the left look like nothing.

The right hates. It's what they do. It's all they do, then they project their hate-based lifestyle on to normal people.

Notice all the climate stuff, vaccine mandates, tranny influences visiting the white house, illegals flooding the country, the big push for everything electric, shutting down of oil, the dollar loosing value, all the anti American rhetoric, erasing of American history, esg scores, and all of the other problems that started immediately after trump was out?
Well, no. That's because it's all weirdass cult propaganda that your fascist cult told you to parrot.

Your daddy-figure lost because not enough of the population is hopelessly brainwashed. Given how many of the brainwashed COVID has killed, that group is now an even smaller percentage of the population, so his prospects are much worse.

While voting by mail has been around since before the founding of America (Massachusetts in the 1600's), it came to significant use during the Civil War. Lincoln won, helped by the fact that soldiers voted in field hospitals and camps UNDER SUPERVISION. LOL.

In 2016, when Trump won, one in four ballots were cast by mail. Utah, a red state, has been exclusively mail in voting for quite some time. Here is the reality,

A study from Stanford University found mail-in voting gave voters more time to research their choices, making them more informed about the issues on the ballot. They were also more likely to complete the entire ballot, a point that is particularly important for elections that include lower-profile positions like local judges and sheriffs.
No party benefits more than another from mail-in voting,

Well, until Trump openly encouraged his supporters not to vote by mail. Strategically, if he thought he could actually win, that was a stupid ass decision. Strategically, if he planned to claim fraud and attempt to overturn the results, it made perfect sense. I leave it up to you as to rather you believe Trump is stupid, or sly like a fox.

Right doesn't like him because he steals all of their thunder and is the source of focus on the republican party. He also runs the show.

Left hates him because he doesn't play ball with china, Ukraine, the world economic forum and so on. That's why they needed Biden so bad because he would do whatever he was told.

Notice all the climate stuff, vaccine mandates, tranny influences visiting the white house, illegals flooding the country, the big push for everything electric, shutting down of oil, the dollar loosing value, all the anti American rhetoric, erasing of American history, esg scores, and all of the other problems that started immediately after trump was out? And I mean immediately. Trump wouldn't have any of that so they needed him out.
The dollar losing value? What world do you live in, was at a record high in September, have seen some pullback as the Fed dropped the rate of the rate hikes. But seriously, what world do you live in? Shutting down oil, stupid, domestic production will break records next year and already exceed every year of the Trump presidency except for 2019.

Forum List

Back