If Trump had claimed that everyone should wear a mask everywhere, all the time, would lefties NOT be wearing masks?

No.

ct-1535646452-h1bo0qszeg-snap-image

I am convinced the mask shit is tribalism and stupidity.

What do you guys think would be going on now if Trump encouraged mask wearing? Would lefties now NOT be wearing masks to prove they are not Trump supporters?

If Trump said try to conserve gasoline and fuels lefties would dump them in the river and light it on fire

HanoiJane.jpg

I'll have to admit, in the beginning of the Covid and lockdowns, I wore a mask. Only because, where I worked at mandated it. I didn't have the choice...it was either work and wear a mask....or don't work and get sent home for not wearing one. Of course, that was before I got injured at work. Now I don't even bother to wear one. Not even at places they still mandate it. Because, I just go somewhere else where they don't dictate you to wear a mask.

If Trump said something backed by science, I would do it

But the lies and shit he was making up on the fly, did not cut it

What do you guys think would be going on now if Trump encouraged mask wearing? Would lefties now NOT be wearing masks to prove they are not Trump supporters?
I didn't wear them because I don't care..I also don't care what the old fat overpaid leaders have to say about it.
Anytime a Prog politico was caught without the mask proved they are frauds and bullshit artists. All lies are to degree. The biggest ones are Prog derived because they have the massive agendas.

If you are wearing a mask and are able to smell anything....it is not protecting you from COVID 19.
Even the N-95 with filters carry virus particles of all kinds. Virus particles size varies with many smaller than the tiny mask holes. 3 layers or nothing...I'll avoid breathing in constant fibers tyvm and avoid crowds for now.

Gearing up for a vacation next week and will take a mask to use when required. The key is avoiding large crowds...what team members (6 I think) all were given one of the shot options yet all tested positive?

Yeah..better options are soon to come out for anyone in high risk area of older age groups or certain health conditions. Plant based option coming soon to a neighborhood near you...no chance for adverse reaction as with the current animal based (eggs injected with the virus) that have and can lead to adverse reactions and death. Plants use a clean delivery method that has no chance of altering DNA.

We don't support masking because someone told us to. We support it because medical science says it works. Trump telling us something would have no effect on what we do.

We get it. You follow an authoritarian leader blindly, so you assume everyone else has to think the same way. That is not the case. We are not like you.

Case in point? Trump got the vaccine. That didn't cause liberals to reject the vaccine.

Forum List

Back