If Trump elected President in 2024, he could truly become the President of the everyday American

Just ignore this godless depravity.... orange man bad.

7b063ffcbec4ff36-jpg.790650
Lol. Two Iron is doing a bit of shanking in his closet.

Nah, we're so much better off with this 3rd generation trailer trash installed in the white house.

Fuck your brother's wife, shower with your daughter, steal what you want, fuck underaged hookers, child trafficking and arrest your political opposition..... fucking awesome, what this shithole has become.

View attachment 790648
What about the Jewish space lasers? You crackers believe a lot of idiotic stuff so why not?

So you admit Biden has no real chance, even if they convict the Donald on one of their imagined crimes.
I never thought Trump would win in 2016.
I am shocked that he most likely be the Republican nominee and there is a chance he could win. Shocking that there are that many people who would vote for such an immoral, unethical con man.

If Trump elected President in 2024, he could truly become the ultimate President of the everyday American.
He could be the first President on work release. He will spend his days at the White House and nights in a jail cell because of a conviction of one of his criminal cases.
He will not be living a life with the fancy trapping of most Presidents. No state dinners, prison food. No secret service costs as he spends every weekend at one of his golf courses. Not spending nights with a beautiful wife. Bubba will have to fill tht roll in jail.
Donald Trump, the everyday man, on work release to serve his country.
What a guy.

Trump isn't going to be convicted of anything, and he's certainly not going to jail, ever. You should quit this fantasy of yours, it's not healthy.

In the meantime, you voted for a guy who raped his own 12 year-old daughter (at least according to her).

Trump isn't going to be convicted of anything, and he's certainly not going to jail, ever. You should quit this fantasy of yours, it's not healthy.

In the meantime, you voted for a guy who raped his own 12 year-old daughter (at least according to her).
Everything you said is your opinion. You have no idea about Trump's legal cases. That is a sick accusation on biden and should not be made unless you provide proof. You are an angry, sick human.

I never thought Trump would win in 2016.
I am shocked that he most likely be the Republican nominee and there is a chance he could win. Shocking that there are that many people who would vote for such an immoral, unethical con man.
Yea…it’s so “shocking” people are sick of Democrats and RINOs that do nothing to stop our border invasion, support stupid foreign wars we have no business being in, and continue to destroy our economy on a daily basis.

I just don’t get how people like you continue to support the status quo, the establishment, these corrupt ghouls in DC.

Yea…it’s so “shocking” people are sick of Democrats and RINOs that do nothing to stop our border invasion, support stupid foreign wars we have no business being in, and continue to destroy our economy on a daily basis.

I just don’t get how people like you continue to support the status quo, the establishment, these corrupt ghouls in DC.
I support our political system, as designed by the founding fathers. I don't support the status quo Especially the current status quo. I work to change it within the system that has kept our country together for 250 years. Not without the system, like Jan. 6th, by calling the elections rigged, by trying to over ride the seperation of powers as the MAGA non-patriots.

I support our political system, as designed by the founding fathers. I don't support the status quo Especially the current status quo. I work to change it within the system that has kept our country together for 250 years. Not without the system, like Jan. 6th, by calling the elections rigged, by trying to over ride the seperation of powers as the MAGA non-patriots.
Why does the rigged election claim scare you so much?

What would be the worse thing to happen if “election deniers” won elections? They would pass laws to make election cheating much more difficult? They would make elections more transparent and believable? Is that a “threat to democracy”?

If half the country doesn’t believe our elections are working, then we lose democracy. So you can either listen to, and address those concerns, or we can lose our democracy.

Why does the rigged election claim scare you so much?

What would be the worse thing to happen if “election deniers” won elections? They would pass laws to make election cheating much more difficult? They would make elections more transparent and believable? Is that a “threat to democracy”?

If half the country doesn’t believe our elections are working, then we lose democracy. So you can either listen to, and address those concerns, or we can lose our democracy.
The rigged election is false. If Trump won it would not have been brought up. Trump could not handle losing. Most people around him said you lost, move on. Trump refused. He found some crazies to push the lie. Lemmings bought the lie.
It undermines our Democracy which provides many avenues to challenge election results. Trump tried them all and lost.

The rigged election is false. If Trump won it would not have been brought up. Trump could not handle losing. Most people around him said you lost, move on. Trump refused. He found some crazies to push the lie. Lemmings bought the lie.
It undermines our Democracy which provides many avenues to challenge election results. Trump tried them all and lost.
A sitting president that gets 12 million more votes than his first election and 19 out of 20 Bellwether counties does not lose. That is a hard historical fact.

If Trump elected President in 2024, he could truly become the ultimate President of the everyday American.
He could be the first President on work release. He will spend his days at the White House and nights in a jail cell because of a conviction of one of his criminal cases.
He will not be living a life with the fancy trapping of most Presidents. No state dinners, prison food. No secret service costs as he spends every weekend at one of his golf courses. Not spending nights with a beautiful wife. Bubba will have to fill tht roll in jail.
Donald Trump, the everyday man, on work release to serve his country.
What a guy.

Trump is a tragic figure. Pitiful.

Forum List

Back