RFK Jr. talks with dead people

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Robert F Kennedy Jr, the conspiracy theorist and vaccine skeptic challenging Joe Biden for the Democratic presidential nomination, told an interviewer he had “conversations with dead people” every day.

I don't know which flavor - but he's a fruitcake! What do you think?

So what?

We have several dead people currently in Congress and another is the President of the United States.

Robert F Kennedy Jr, the conspiracy theorist and vaccine skeptic challenging Joe Biden for the Democratic presidential nomination, told an interviewer he had “conversations with dead people” every day.

hold it...one of the MOST sane people on your side and you call him a fruitcake? LOLOL Wasn't it hilliary that had convos with Eleanor Roosevelt and you were prepared to help her bust that glass ceiling.

oopsie

He picks up road kill and drives around with it in his mini-van. I wonder what his conversations with dead animals is all about?

Definitely a fruitcake.

Good, then Biden will understand him.

Lots of nuts.

Christian Nationalists and biblical literalists are more like to believe conspiracy theories LP

Forum List

Back