If this was Obama and not Christie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama set the bar so low, Christie would have had to have armed a violet drug gang that later murdered a border guard in order to compare

Christie is part of the new pack where they aren't satisfied to win an election. These bastards on both sides of the aisle play a scorched earth policy and it's disgusting.

Bi partisan bitch slap from me because I think the Christies, the Obamas the Rahms of the world are horrid.

If emails turned up with Obama staffers saying "Time for the IRS to investigate Tea Partiers", the howls from the Right to impeach would be deafening.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight and NY Mob bosses never actually ordered any hits because there weren't any

FW: John Gotti
TO: Luigi Buttonman
RE: Guys to get whacked

Memos

Last edited:
If this was Obama and not Christie?

obama would a) claim to not know anything about it; b) proceed to ignore it completely; c) blame someone else (whoever was blamed would be given a lateral move or promotion but not fired); d) call someone a racist.

Next?

Obama probably wouldn't call anyone racist. That's what his media is for.

Obama is usually savvy enough to save the race card for private gatherings.

How does the media know "this is just the beginning"?

Because the Clinton's are taking him out. :lol: Damn they are good.

There's a certain comfort in going back to the "old ways". A direct hit from the Clintonistas.

I'm getting a warm and fuzzy.

:eusa_angel:

star-trek-2-khan-570x407.jpg

If emails turned up with Obama staffers saying "Time for the IRS to investigate Tea Partiers", the howls from the Right to impeach would be deafening.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight and NY Mob bosses never actually ordered any hits because there weren't any

FW: Jogn Gotti

Memos

I can't give you any more rep so I have to go "have I told you I love you lately"?

That was awesome :lmao:

FW: Jogn Gotti

Memos

I can't give you any more rep so I have to go "have I told you I love you lately"?

That was awesome :lmao:

LMAO and I agree. I'll rep him for ya. LOL.

Christie is part of the new pack where they aren't satisfied to win an election. These bastards on both sides of the aisle play a scorched earth policy and it's disgusting.

Bi partisan bitch slap from me because I think the Christies, the Obamas the Rahms of the world are horrid.

Don't forget Hillary.....

Ah she just pitches ashtrays. :lol:

Now in all seriousness there is one huge difference. I don't think the Clintons are sociopaths.

On the other hand I think the new breed of politicians we are seeing on both sides of the aisle are.

Sort of scary. Seeing it up here too. Worrisome. Even on a local level. For another day but I have a (ok this is crazy) snow plowing battle going on between a couple of men up here .
Here's the political link. One snow plow driver is yes you guessed it related to the head honcho.

So now I have snow plow battles because everyone is into themselves and couldn't give a rat's ass about anyone else.

aka definition of sociopaths

And it's a big deal when you get a foot of snow and can't move in or out of your area and you're looking to hitch a ride with a dude on a snowmobile at minus 50

Last edited:
you right wing bather bombs would be calling for immediate impeachment

every one alive knows it
Don't be an idiot. This is a case of lib vs lib in a corrupt state. The rest of the nation doesn't care short of his presidential dreams.

every one alive knows it

If this was Obama instead of Christie:

Bridget Anne Kelly would still have her job. Even after the emails had gotten out Obama's Press secratary would have blown off the emails as meaningless and/or fabrications.

A few months later Kelly would resign, and Obama wouldnt even acknowledge that anything would happen.

every one alive knows it

Bridget Anne Kelly would still have her job. Even after the emails had gotten out Obama's Press secratary would have blown off the emails as meaningless and/or fabrications.

A few months later Kelly would resign, and Obama wouldnt even acknowledge that anything would happen.

Correction: he'd appoint her as UN Ambassador.

I expect in the long run we will find out he ordered the closures. I hope if we do, he spends time behind bars.

Immie

every one alive knows it

Correction: he'd appoint her as UN Ambassador.

:clap:

I expect in the long run we will find out he ordered the closures. I hope if we do, he spends time behind bars.

Immie

If not he knew more and much sooner than he admits. His ego is enormouse

"There is no justification for lying to a governor" - Christie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back