*If this stands everyone will LOSE*

The election had flaws but it’s done. What’s Biden going to do first that’s good? Choke off oil and send us to $5 gal gas?

You can whine, be the butt of Leftist jokes and live on your knees.......

Or you can take back America. No easy way out at this point....and it'll just get harder with each passing day.

Your choice.

25 years ago it would have been MUCH easier to change the course of America. Tick tock.

Last edited:
When you're paying $6.00 a gallon for gasoline, I'll hand you a soiled tissue and a Trump bumper sticker to cover that Biden/Obama sticker.

And cry laughing at you.

When we don't get $6.00 gas during Biden's presidency, will you admit that you were over-reacting?

Of course not. You don't believe in evidence.

Or you can take back America. No easy way out at this point....and it'll just get harder with each passing day.

Your choice.

What are YOU going to do to take back America? Specifically.

You continue to dodge this question. Some patriot you are. Too afraid to do anything or even answer a simple question.

When you're paying $6.00 a gallon for gasoline, I'll hand you a soiled tissue and a Trump bumper sticker to cover that Biden/Obama sticker.

And cry laughing at you.

When we don't get $6.00 gas during Biden's presidency, will you admit that you were over-reacting?

Even if it gets to $5.00 I will feel vindicated.

If it never gets to $5.00, sure. Bet.

If it does though, you agree to put a well displayed Trump bumper sticker on your car for a year.

Your choice.

You continue to dodge this question. Some patriot you are. Too afraid to do anything or even answer a simple question.

If I tell you....well, you know what I would have to do.

And cry laughing at you.

Moving the goal posts already I see.

Your choice.

Uh huh. I'm not buying it.

A bunch of patriots already tried to break into the Capitol while you were sitting on your couch eating Fritos.

What's your excuse, patriot?

And cry laughing at you.

Moving the goal posts already I see.

How close to $5.00 per gallon did gasoline get during Trumps term ?

Actually, anything over $4.00 per gallon would be a travesty.

Trumps great energy policies kept fuel well under $3.00 for his entire term.

Your choice.

Uh huh. I'm not buying it.

A bunch of patriots already tried to break into the Capitol while you were sitting on your couch eating Fritos.

What's your excuse, patriot?

I'm not selling anything.

Relax, this forum isn't life critical or anything...at least not to me.

You get your panty liner all in a wad over nothing.

Chill. :chillpill:

I'm not selling anything.

Relax, this forum isn't life critical or anything...at least not to me.

You get your panty liner all in a wad over nothing.

Chill. :chillpill:

And you're back to dodging I see.

So while your fellow patriots were trying to take back America, you were doing nothing.

And you're going to continue to do nothing.

Pass the Frito's.

Forum List

Back