If this doesn't touch you, you're not human

Pretty decent for a commercial.

If your only problem is being out of shape yer lucky..

Actually my only problem right now is the availability of primers and bullets. Powder is still plentiful but without more primers and bullets, I can't fulfill my lifelong dream of filling my bathtub full of ammo and luxuriously soaking myself in it. That's because I finally came out of the closet and declared myself an ammosexual.

But I'm sure I'll find some as soon as I get my $600 Coronavirus stimulus check they're working on. The last one for $1200 was nice. That's why I still have so much powder and bullets.

But not enough primers to suit me.

Actually my only problem right now is the availability of primers and bullets. Powder is still plentiful but without more primers and bullets, I can't fulfill my lifelong dream of filling my bathtub full of ammo and luxuriously soaking myself in it. That's because I finally came out of the closet and declared myself an ammosexual.

But I'm sure I'll find some as soon as I get my $600 Coronavirus stimulus check they're working on. The last one for $1200 was nice. That's why I still have so much powder and bullets.

I used mine to get uranium U-235 for a small atom bomb......

I used mine to get uranium U-235 for a small atom bomb......

Knowing you, you probably snorted it all up.

If this doesn't touch you, you're not human

You're ON to me!

enhanced-9340-1428346020-14.jpg

Forum List

Back