If this continues... Democrats, look out this fall 2022 elections!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Harmeet Dhillon verifies Bannon’s bomb that 50 Trump supporters have been raided across the U.S by the fascist vicious monsters just before the midterm elections. Steve Bannon Update… At least 50 Trump allies hit with subpoenas, raided by FBI yesterday…

The term "weaponization" of the FBI/DOJ is never more evident.
Senior officers of these organizations KNOW that if there is a vast change of congress they will be targets for their extremely biased efforts to
halt the make America great movement. There are more and more Voters that are very concerned that this administration is using these tools, FBI,DOJ,IRS etc. to stay in power.
But without this there are still some gigantic differences.

Dems favor the killing of 73 million people per year according to the World Health Organization, roughly 73 million induced abortions occur worldwide each year, with 61% of all unintended pregnancies and 29% of all pregnancies in general ending with an abortion.
Dems favor killing 73 million babies per year.
Dems favor giving back $10,000 or more to college students
BUT not technical students.

76% of Americans Oppose Student Debt Cancellation if It Drives up the Price of College, 64% Oppose if It Raises Taxes​

Dems favor destruction of an industry that provides:
1) Joe Biden wants to destroy 8% of our GDP, 10 million jobs, add immense expenses to 6,000 products and he guarantees it!
Including destruction of 300 million barrels of oil per used to make 2 billion tires per year!
2 billion tires using 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of fossil fuels ... a YEAR........ that Biden guarantees to get rid of.
Global tire market forecast to produce over 2.7 billion tires by 2026

I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

2) Dems want to hire 87,000 IRS agents to go after the majority of Americans...not just those making over $400,000!
And because the biased MSM doesn't report this
According to a YouGov survey from January 2022, U.S. Americans believe that ten percent of households in their country have an annual income of more than $1 million. As our chart shows, this couldn't be further from the truth.
In reality, less than 0.5 percent earn that much per year when taking into consideration data from the U.S. Census Bureau.
The difference between perception and facts is even more pronounced when looking at households with an annual income of more than $500,000.
While the median weighted responses from survey participants suggest that one-fifth of U.S. households belong to that bracket, it's actually the oft-cited top 1%. On the other hand, U.S. Americans are overestimating the share of people having to scrape by with less than $25,000 per year. Instead of the perceived 35 percent who earn less than $25,000, the share stood at 18 percent in 2020.
Dems favor electricity blackouts/ destruction of electricity generation.
Below is a table that shows that the Dems favor EVs that will cost $38 TRILLION in increasing electricity generation using solar panels.
replacegas_EVs.png

This is a great post.

The Green New Deal is about Green for the powerful….money.

THAT IS ALL IT IS ABOUT.

Cultist logic:

JOE BIDEN told me if I took an experimental gene therapy shot, I would not get COVID.

I took the shoot. I got COVID. I still trust Biden.

YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK SHEEP.

Um, a lady on Tucker's show talking about three of four subpoenas?

And she said "The FBI is going to be serving 50 search warrants or subpoenas".

That link? That's your source?
the link in the oP does not take you to Tuckers show but to a news article

Still no confirmation anyone got raided for anything. When it turns out to be false you will never remember being a sucker. The GOP is a pathological liar's wet dream.

New Topics

Forum List

Back