If this actually happens and the NBA playoffs continue, I will be happier than a sissy with a BAG OF DICKS

The play-in tournament was introduced for the 2020-21 season, and it gave the teams that finished ninth and 10th in the final regular season standings in each conference an opportunity to qualify for postseason play.

I believe the Lakers are in 10th place right now.

They in 9th and will stay in 9th and will have to win two road games to make the playoffs which will know wont happen

They in 9th and will stay in 9th and will have to win two road games to make the playoffs which will know wont happen
Lebron is going off. They took the chains off him. Doesn't have to be a facilitator anymore. Maybe if AD comes back they can do it. He really is great. Still I think Jordan is better.

Lebron fans would say, "what more does Lebron have to do?" and I'd say win a couple more rings and do it in an impressive fashion. In other words

Lebron is going off. They took the chains off him. Doesn't have to be a facilitator anymore. Maybe if AD comes back they can do it. He really is great. Still I think Jordan is better.

Lebron fans would say, "what more does Lebron have to do?" and I'd say win a couple more rings and do it in an impressive fashion. In other words

They are 11-10 when AD and Lebron plays together

They are 11-10 when AD and Lebron plays together
Yea but Lebron is taking over the game. Saying "fuck it I'll try it MJ's way for a bit and see how it works".

I too am looking forward to a quick exit from the playoffs but it'd be cool if he made a run. Of course I'm rooting against it but if it happened, it'd be cool. It's like watching Brady win. You don't root for it but cool you are seeing history when he does it.

Forum List

Back