If they beat Trump fair and square

The last time then why are they going to the end of the earth to prevent him from competing This time??????

The one troubling matter from election night still remains unanswered-When they supposedly stopped counting at 2am with Trump up by 200k and resumed conting at 4sm with him Down 200k?
The answer so far is a fabulous attempt to redefine “counting”. It’s been published that they did stop taking New votes but the 400k swing was the Old votes still coming in!!
Sporties, if you have stopped counting then that means you Are Not Counting
Trump will be convicted. You live in fantasy land.

Populous counties in Pennsylvania and Georgia, two major battleground states, halted their election counting without immediate explanations on Nov. 3.
If you weirdos would have waited a day, you’d find out there were normal reasons.

In Pennsylvania, one county couldn’t count ballots because of a printing error. They were legally prevented from continuing.

In Georgia, the water leak did not shut down the county at 2 AM

You guys need to keep researching and not stop at the most convenient explanation.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
If you weirdos would have waited a day, you’d find out there were normal reasons.

In Pennsylvania, one county couldn’t count ballots because of a printing error. They were legally prevented from continuing.

In Georgia, the water leak did not shut down the county at 2 AM

You guys need to keep researching and not stop at the most convenient explanation.
Lefty idiots say: "Look, I GOOGLED it! I heard it from the MSM, I even did a 'fact check' and they ALL say the same thing!! therefore it MUST be true!!"
You still believe fake news eh? 'Factcheck' my ass...... :laughing0301:

Last edited:
You still believe fake news eh? Factcheck...... :laughing0301:
Oh, you mean the people who actually talk to those who know what happened?

As opposed to you basement dwellers who never do anything.

Oh, you mean the people who actually talk to those who know what happened?

As opposed to you basement dwellers who never do anything.
OH I see....You fell for the 'people close to the situation' instead of actual evidence. :laughing0301:

You don’t have actual evidence. You have internet rumors.
And you still have your fake news. BTW I obliterated your lie that there was no vote count stoppage in my post #19.

Last edited:
The last time then why are they going to the end of the earth to prevent him from competing This time??????

The one troubling matter from election night still remains unanswered-When they supposedly stopped counting at 2am with Trump up by 200k and resumed conting at 4sm with him Down 200k?
The answer so far is a fabulous attempt to redefine “counting”. It’s been published that they did stop taking New votes but the 400k swing was the Old votes still coming in!!

Because he still hasn't conceded that he LOST that election, and he still claims he won and the election was "stolen". And he tried to overthrow the government the last time he lost the election.

The nation still hasn't healed from the damaged caused by his lies about the last election.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Lefty idiots say: "Look, I GOOGLED it! I heard it from the MSM, I even did a 'fact check' and they ALL say the same thing!! therefore it MUST be true!!"
You still believe fake news eh? 'Factcheck' my ass...... :laughing0301:
Like you researched something somewhere. :abgg2q.jpg:

Because he still hasn't conceded that he LOST that election, and he still claims he won and the election was "stolen". And he tried to overthrow the government the last time he lost the election.

The nation still hasn't healed from the damaged caused by his lies about the last election.
Oh stop the pearl clutching.

There is no evidence that any state stopped counting at 2am or 3am or when ever. Counting centers count as long as there are votes to be counted.

“Fake news” is little more than you deciding not to believe facts because you don’t like them.
But, you don't have the facts. You believe MSM lies. Also, I still busted you on your fake 'no vote count stoppage' lie. The vote count stoppage was so they could over-count fake ballots. The pipe was fixed in 2 hours, there was never any need to stop the vote count. They claimed they stopped counting at 10:30 pm but kept counting until 1 am. We also saw the video of suitcases of votes being brought in.

Last edited:

Trump said I never lose. What he really means he never admits it. In his thousands of law suites he claimed he never lost, he reached out of court settlement anytime he thought he was going to lose. The few suits he actually did lose, he claimed it was a bias judge or jury and he was appealing.

Forum List

Back