If There's No Proof Of Election Fraud....Why Do Democrats Keep Hiding It?

Fufnick audits like this one should be blocked since it will result in nothing that matters and is fraudulently reinventing history.
The word "reinventing" does not mean what you think it does. You might want to try "rewriting", but your content would still be incorrect.
Reinventing means exactly what I said it means and that is exactly what your ilk is attempting to do.
Your guy lost and let's move on and end this farce.
We kept telling you folks that same thing since 2016.....but you still claim Trump got help from Russia. They even had a big shiny DoJ investigation called the Mueller Investigation using Hillary's lawyers as prosecutors. But you folks don't want to give us the right to get to the bottom of all of the fake ballots that showed up in various states that helped swing the election to Joe Biden. Biden didn't even campaign. It was all just a TV show run by the biased leftist media.

View attachment 503659

trump supporting RepublicansView attachment 503658
The only "fake" effort is what you are doing now. Ballots were counted 3 times by Trump-supporting Republicans. The ball game is over.

Fufnick audits like this one should be blocked since it will result in nothing that matters and is fraudulently reinventing history.
The word "reinventing" does not mean what you think it does. You might want to try "rewriting", but your content would still be incorrect.
Reinventing means exactly what I said it means and that is exactly what your ilk is attempting to do.
Your guy lost and let's move on and end this farce.
We kept telling you folks that same thing since 2016.....but you still claim Trump got help from Russia. They even had a big shiny DoJ investigation called the Mueller Investigation using Hillary's lawyers as prosecutors. But you folks don't want to give us the right to get to the bottom of all of the fake ballots that showed up in various states that helped swing the election to Joe Biden. Biden didn't even campaign. It was all just a TV show run by the biased leftist media.

View attachment 503659

trump supporting RepublicansView attachment 503658
The only "fake" effort is what you are doing now. Ballots were counted 3 times by Trump-supporting Republicans. The ball game is over.
Again, those Republicans are corrupt. How many times do you need to hear that? What they say means nothing, just like their audits and recounts. What are you worried about?

The 1/6 audits will prove right-wing fraud.
How does one audit a protest?
By specific protest criteria instead of election criteria. Any other questions?
Specific protest criteria?
Yes. Those who, doth protest too much may not be merely protesting but rebelling or insurrecting.
Like the way the audits and investigations are blocked? That kind of too much?
Not sure what you mean. It is the left's turn to find conspiracy CEOs to run that "audit".
Thinking the election was stolen does not make you someone who believes in conspiracies. That is a narrative because it supports their big lie. And, of course, Conspiracy theory is used like a club to end conversations and marginalize people. People are on to your bullshit.
It is Your big lie that it was stolen. Nothing but conspiracy.
There was massive and very obvious fraud. The election was stolen. Your lie has failed.
Your lie failed worse and all you have left is the practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) There was no massive voter fraud and Your lie keeps failing.
Your does not keep failing, it has failed. Fraud will be proven. It is just a matter of when.
Your practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) is "winning" every day.

What "obvious" fraud? If so, why didn't the 3 previous audits sponsored by Trump-supporting government officials find the "obvious" fraud? Why did 60 courts throw the "obvious" fraud claims out? Why are there no "obvious" fraudulent bamboo ballots from China and the fraud committed by Italy? Where is the lie in all this nonsense?
Those people and institutions all part of the secret conspiracy. That's what the Trumpsters believe.

And they really, really believe it, no kidding, dead serious.

BlUHE2S.jpg

What "obvious" fraud? If so, why didn't the 3 previous audits sponsored by Trump-supporting government officials find the "obvious" fraud? Why did 60 courts throw the "obvious" fraud claims out? Why are there no "obvious" fraudulent bamboo ballots from China and the fraud committed by Italy? Where is the lie in all this nonsense?
Those people and institutions all part of the secret conspiracy. That's what the Trumpsters believe.

BlUHE2S.jpg
None of that is far fetched in anyway shape or form. Trump showed Americans how corrupt this government is. Every branch of government, every weaponized agency. That post is a lot of work for someone who says the fraud never happened.

If you are not worried why waste your time?

BlUHE2S.jpg
None of that is far fetched in anyway shape or form. Trump showed Americans how corrupt this government is. Every branch of government, every weaponized agency. That post is a lot of work for someone who says the fraud never happened.

Because I'm seeing the damage this circus is causing my country.

I know you don't, and I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

BlUHE2S.jpg

The damage is done by the people saying we do not have the right to challenge an election. Period.

BlUHE2S.jpg

The damage is done by the people saying we do not have the right to challenge an election. Period.
Who's that?

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?
The illegitimate administration, the corrupt media, the FBI and the DOJ. Do not forget the lying politicians of both parties and ideology drive bureaucrats. But the right to do it is what makes this a country and its "democracy" work.

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?
The illegitimate administration, the corrupt media, the FBI and the DOJ. Do not forget the lying politicians of both parties and ideology drive bureaucrats. But the right to do it is what makes this a country and its "democracy" work.
Links, please.

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?
Links, please.
Links to what? It is a right to challenge anything in this country. Read the Constitution.

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?
Links, please.
Links to what? It is a right to challenge anything in this country. Read the Constitution.
Last try: Who is saying that you don't have the right to challenge an election?

Specific examples, please.

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?
The right to do what? A Trump chosen company laced with Donations to conduct an independent audit? That they looked for bamboo ballots from China and Italian interference tells the story. We all know what they are up to and their results will have no effect, not should they.

BlUHE2S.jpg

You already challenged the election 3 times and got the same result.

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?
The right to do what? A Trump chosen company laced with Donations to conduct an independent audit? That they looked for bamboo ballots from China and Italian interference tells the story. We all know what they are up to and their results will have no effect, not should they.
This Kabuki Theater is being perpetrated just to keep the base fired up.

The base doesn't know that, apparently, which isn't exactly a shock.

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?

The right to do what?
Challenge elections. Doubt what they people in power say. Refuse to be intimidated. All those are in everyone's rights. Those rights are supported by the Constitution. FACT.

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?

The right to do what?
Challenge elections. Doubt what they people in power say. Refuse to be intimidated. All those are in everyone's rights. Those rights are supported by the Constitution. FACT.
FACT! You already challenged the election THREE TIMES and you lost THREE TIMES. Enough
I love that the ignorant trumpaciles are "experts" on the Constitution. Ask anyone who doesn't know jack shit about the Constitution and they will tell you all about it.

BlUHE2S.jpg

Who's that?

The right to do what?
FACT! You already challenged the election THREE TIMES and you lost THREE TIMES. Enough

BlUHE2S.jpg
Keep lying to yourself trying to convince yourself there was no election fraud,that we are a free country,we have an honest court system and the government is looking out for us and has our best interests at heart if that’s what makes you sleep better trollboy. :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back