If The Upcoming House Investigations Don't Result With Hunter Going To Prison, Then What?

So as long as he is involved in victimless crimes, like crack, hookers, & sex tapes, he is still an "outstanding American"
You don't set the bar too high, do you?
Some of his alleged crimes are state crimes...I don't know why someone doesn't urge a state prosecutor to just charge him with drug use or paying for hookers....both of which are crimes any state or local prosecutor can charge him for...

Why not just turn over the evidence to them instead of opining about it online?

He admitted to having no experience in Energy prior to being hired by Burisma.
Jared Kushner had no experience in brokering Middle East peace negotiations, solving the opioid crisis, negotiating with the Taliban, solving the border crisis and the dozen other things he was assigned to do while in the White House....and you didn't say shit...nor did you say shit about the 2 billion dollars he received in loans that he WOULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED otherwise...

But you want a Congressional hearing on why a private company chose to hire a private citizen?? Fuck outta here

Other than the crack, hookers, & sex tapes.
Thats a feature, not a bug.

joe-biden-cmon-man.gif

Jared Kushner had no experience in brokering Middle East peace negotiations, solving the opioid crisis, negotiating with the Taliban, solving the border crisis and the dozen other things he was assigned to do while in the White House....and you didn't say shit...nor did you say shit about the 2 billion dollars he received in loans that he WOULD NOT HAVE RECEIVED otherwise...

But you want a Congressional hearing on why a private chose to hire a private citizen?? Fuck outta here
What the matter Biffy? Got sand in your vagina?
This thread is about Hunter Biden.
Fuck outta here.

The reverse can be said. What happens if House investigations don't result in Trump going to prison, then what? IMO, I don't think either one of them winds up in prison, and both sides will say that the other should be in prison.

What did I say that was incorrect?
You know, other than what I said about your vagina?
That why a private company hired a private citizen is worth a Congressional hearing, but why a guy WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE TO DO ANY of the things he was ASSIGNED IN THE WHITE HOUSE ...and received 2 billion in loans because of it, is no big deal....

But I am use to right-wingers being full of shit....I am convinced at this point that you folks never expect these performative investigations to lead to any arrests because whining about how weak you are and how the Dems are so powerful is your fetish.....

Forum List

Back