Woman Doesn't Understand How A Stop Sign Works

I liked it that Karen admitted driving without a license on video, at the same time. :auiqs.jpg:

What an idiot. All she did was give herself away and how much do you want to bet that after the cameras were finished rolling that she used the race card? Devolution apparently is real. 🙄

What an idiot. All she did was give herself away and how much do you want to bet that after the cameras were finished rolling that she used the race card? Devolution apparently is real. 🙄
Just stupid. Being stupid is a real handicap. Based on the vid, she should have her license (if she ever produced one) revoked and be required to take the written test and behind the wheel qualification tests for obtaining a driver's license again, as obviously having no clue of the most basic rules of the road.

Just stupid. Being stupid is a real handicap. Based on the vid, she should have her license (if she ever produced one) revoked and be required to take the written test and behind the wheel qualification tests for obtaining a driver's license again, as obviously having no clue of the most basic rules of the road.

Seriously! That's what I thought! Kindergartners know that you're supposed to stop at a stop sign and to look both ways before you cross the street. (Even if they just do it walking.) I can't believe people are THIS stupid. :sigh2:

Seriously! That's what I thought! Kindergartners know that you're supposed to stop at a stop sign and to look both ways before you cross the street. (Even if they just do it walking.) I can't believe people are THIS stupid. :sigh2:
Karens on the road, shown on YouTube are good entertainment for the whole family, as long as they don't kill your whole family.

It's a little more complicated in B.C. but I won't explain the details until I'm asked.

This isn't about explaining ho a stop sign works, it's placing blame and accepting blame by the drivers.

And for most of those who responded to this thread, it's a celebration. Nuff said for now.

She prolly knows but black privilege trumps em

Yeah, the thing is that I don't even trust her on a bicycle.
I doubt you will ever see her on a bicycle. Oops, confuse her with the mayor of New Orleans on another thread, and had to edit.

It's a little more complicated in B.C. but I won't explain the details until I'm asked.

This isn't about explaining ho a stop sign works, it's placing blame and accepting blame by the drivers.

And for most of those who responded to this thread, it's a celebration. Nuff said for now.

Stop signs are more complicated in BC?
When you come to a stop, don’t you have to wait until it’s clear before you accelerate again?

Stop signs are more complicated in BC?
When you come to a stop, don’t you have to wait until it’s clear before you accelerate again?
No, I didn't say stop signs are more complicated. I suggested the question of fault or blame. You don't want to know or you would ask.

Forum List

Back