If the purpose of a mask is to protect others, then why the hell do some people have a issue with me not wearing a

Mask in the month of June, July, and August when its 95 degrees. I am in isolation when I do my walk so why the fuck would I need a mask if i am ALONE?????????????????????????????? I posted on Facebook that a news anchor in Philly said this on the air..........."I know wearing a mask in the summer time is going to be tough but you have to wear it"

And I said my response was............."Oh no the fuck I dont" LOL

2 people responding and disagreed with me and I explain that this is my decision when I walk to the PARK ALONE
By your own admission you're a self-centered prick.

Mask in the month of June, July, and August when its 95 degrees. I am in isolation when I do my walk so why the fuck would I need a mask if i am ALONE?????????????????????????????? I posted on Facebook that a news anchor in Philly said this on the air..........."I know wearing a mask in the summer time is going to be tough but you have to wear it"

2 people responding and disagreed with me and I explain that this is my decision when I walk to the PARK ALONE
You know what I did? I cut holes in mine. Sorry I will pass out If I have to wear it too long. I cant breathe in it. It's gets to HOT! Only reason I want one is to get into some places... people are gonna star dropping like flies from the masks. I am getting very mentally disturbed seeing all this BS! It's like something out of bad dream? Zombie land flick. bad movie. I say it's Fishy Fishy. the entire thing.

Yeah and dd you notice NONE of the cops nor the ppl in nthe video killing Mr.George they had no mask . The mask are bs they are lies and they make you sicker than with out it.

It is not natural it is not normal for humans to entrap thier exhaled air omfg ppl are so gawd dam stupid.

Yeah and dd you notice NONE of the cops nor the ppl in nthe video killing Mr.George they had no mask . The mask are bs they are lies and they make you sicker than with out it.

It is not natural it is not normal for humans to entrap thier exhaled air omfg ppl are so gawd dam stupid.
ok? I confess. I smoke butts. But this just creepy, I would rather die then live in this fishy world. I want to breathe air? I think I almost ready for a mental break down.. I'm dancing around the house drinking like a fish... playing music. I don't know anymore.? and everything I used to do. I don't even want to do anymore?

Fibjay, take it up with the leading NATIONAL EXPERT on viruses, Dr. Fauci. He says there is NO POINT wearing a mask unless:
  1. You are actually feeling sick. You might have Covid. Why would we suspect people who are feeling great?
  2. You are out in public and cannot practice social distancing.
Anything else is just a feel-good waste of a mask that other, needy people might better need (like a doctor).

Hey retard. This was in March before more was known about the virus.

You do realize that unless the mask is sealed you cant entrap exhaled air. Even if you could, you pass out from the carbon dioxide heavy air you were recycling.

I wear a mask if going into stores, and also my husband does. He is a republican as well, as they very seldom wear masks.

Who really gives a fuck? Why do you have a desire to post every detail of your life to social media? I don't give a squirt of piss about your life or what you do, because I mind my own fucking business.

You do realize that unless the mask is sealed you cant entrap exhaled air. Even if you could, you pass out from the carbon dioxide heavy air you were recycling.
but but but? I cant take this crap anymore. We are living in this strange world. seriously, I can't sleep.. drinking like a fish
I wear a mask if going into stores, and also my husband does. He is a republican as well, as they very seldom wear masks.
I'M spinning around the house? playing music myself. having a ball? dancing in the living room? gees the covid? fishy. up all hours of the night. I think I am loney?

I do not wear a mask outside at all.

There is no need to. I will wear one when I'm in a store but as soon as I step outside I take the damn thing off.

I do not wear a mask outside at all.

There is no need to. I will wear one when I'm in a store but as soon as I step outside I take the damn thing off.

I social distance when out of the store, I only wear a mask in a store.

You know what I did? I cut holes in mine. Sorry I will pass out If I have to wear it too long. I cant breathe in it. It's gets to HOT! Only reason I want one is to get into some places... people are gonna star dropping like flies from the masks. I am getting very mentally disturbed seeing all this BS! It's like something out of bad dream? Zombie land flick. bad movie. I say it's Fishy Fishy. the entire thing.

It is like something out of a bad dream. I often see Chinese wearing masks in pictures due to pollution, and I thought I'd never see it here.

Who really gives a fuck? Why do you have a desire to post every detail of your life to social media? I don't give a squirt of piss about your life or what you do, because I mind my own fucking business.

well log your faggot ass out

Forum List

Back