If the National Anthem was so important......

If the National Anthem was so important that Trump had a fit that players knelt during it's playing, that Trump would know the words?

He is was, going to the championship game & standing with soldiers (bone spurs & all) yet did not bother to learn the words? He didn't think anyone would be watching? Did he disrepect the Anthem by not taking a few minutes to learn the words?

Well if you had a pair and ever served I would say , how would it make you feel if someone kneeled on your grave and either shit on it or spit on it.

I did serve and do not feel that way.

FACT CHECK: Did a U.S. Veteran Influence Kaepernick's 'Take a Knee' Protest of Police Brutality?

It was a vet that got Kapernick to neal.

Neal? Neal who?

Dumb ass!

It was the dictate function. Get over it.

You really can't make this up.
Dotard will hump the flag but can't sing the anthem.
There's a lot of symbolism to be read into that.

trump hug flag.jpg

You continually hold up your status as a Vietnam veteran as one of your proudest moments in your life

Donald J Trump mocked those stupid enough to fight in the war and paid a doctor to claim he had heel spurs to avoid service. Fighting in Vietnam was for suckers....Not Donald J Trump

Even worse, he mocked those who were captured while serving their country. They were not heroes, they dishonored their country by being captured. They were lesser veterans.....dishonored by their captivity

As a veteran, you should be ashamed for voting for a man like Donald J Trump

I have no respect for you

You obviously live in your own fantasy reality and become petulant at any hint of actual reality. I have invited you to provide any evidence of any reality to your insults and slander and all you do is add insults and slander.
I mention my status as a Vietnam veteran because the subject was veterans in general a Vietnam veterans in particular.
Who knows more about that than who has been there and done that? Certainly not some lame-ass child whose only related experience comes from movies and tv.
Yes, I am proud of my service because I proved I was willing to risk death or maiming to do the right thing. If you haven't walked the walk you haven't earned the right to sneer at those who have. But I was most certainly no volunteer and would avoided the whole thing had there been an honorable way to do so. A medical deferment was an honorable way to do so. I was willing to risk everything to avoid dishonor. If you want to discuss honor with me let's see some evidence you have ever had any or even understand the concept.
I think Pres. Trump's statement was related to a certain individual's being labeled "hero" who committed dishonorable, perhaps treasonous, acts while a POW. His actions might be understandable and forgivable where torture was involved but they were certainly NOT "heroic".
Don't presume to think you understand veterans (especially not dead ones)or honor. It's unlikely you ever will.
vietnam-memorial-wall.jpg

Read those names

Your vote for Donald J Trump insults every one of them
A man who openly mocked Vietnam service. A "favored son" who bought his way out of serving......there was money to be made

Trump did not just mock John McCain ......a great American hero

He mocked every man who was ever captured in the service of his country

I honor your service in Vietnam.....but am insulted you would sell out and vote for Donald J Trump

Sez you. All opinion slander and insults.
Read those names

Your vote for Donald J Trump mocks every one of them

You have shamed them....you sold out

Get a clue, child. Some of those names are of dead friends that I lived worked and suffered with every day. Some died while I was with them and in spite of my best efforts to keep them alive. Only a total sleeze would suggest I would ever disrespect or dishonor their memory. I am proud that I am only one of the majority of veterans who voted for Pres. Trump and I cordially invite you to continue your insults and disrespect in person. If you're ever feeling suicidal.

That was 50 years ago when you had such honorable service

Since then, you have sold out to vote for a man who openly mocked your service on the Howard Stern show
Tell those men who died in your arms how you openly support a man who would call POWs cowards and not "real heroes" because they were captured

You and any veteran who would support Donald J Trump are hypocrites

You continually hold up your status as a Vietnam veteran as one of your proudest moments in your life

Donald J Trump mocked those stupid enough to fight in the war and paid a doctor to claim he had heel spurs to avoid service. Fighting in Vietnam was for suckers....Not Donald J Trump

Even worse, he mocked those who were captured while serving their country. They were not heroes, they dishonored their country by being captured. They were lesser veterans.....dishonored by their captivity

As a veteran, you should be ashamed for voting for a man like Donald J Trump

I have no respect for you

You obviously live in your own fantasy reality and become petulant at any hint of actual reality. I have invited you to provide any evidence of any reality to your insults and slander and all you do is add insults and slander.
I mention my status as a Vietnam veteran because the subject was veterans in general a Vietnam veterans in particular.
Who knows more about that than who has been there and done that? Certainly not some lame-ass child whose only related experience comes from movies and tv.
Yes, I am proud of my service because I proved I was willing to risk death or maiming to do the right thing. If you haven't walked the walk you haven't earned the right to sneer at those who have. But I was most certainly no volunteer and would avoided the whole thing had there been an honorable way to do so. A medical deferment was an honorable way to do so. I was willing to risk everything to avoid dishonor. If you want to discuss honor with me let's see some evidence you have ever had any or even understand the concept.
I think Pres. Trump's statement was related to a certain individual's being labeled "hero" who committed dishonorable, perhaps treasonous, acts while a POW. His actions might be understandable and forgivable where torture was involved but they were certainly NOT "heroic".
Don't presume to think you understand veterans (especially not dead ones)or honor. It's unlikely you ever will.

Read those names

A man who openly mocked Vietnam service. A "favored son" who bought his way out of serving......there was money to be made

I honor your service in Vietnam.....but am insulted you would sell out and vote for Donald J Trump

Read those names

Get a clue, child. Some of those names are of dead friends that I lived worked and suffered with every day. Some died while I was with them and in spite of my best efforts to keep them alive. Only a total sleeze would suggest I would ever disrespect or dishonor their memory. I am proud that I am only one of the majority of veterans who voted for Pres. Trump and I cordially invite you to continue your insults and disrespect in person. If you're ever feeling suicidal.
Calling a man who was shot down in war & held prisoner for an extended period of time as "not a hero" Trump disrespected a Gold Star family. We called a soldier's widow a liar the snme day her husband's remains were brought back.

Maybe one of those killed in Vietnam was the kid drafted to take Trump's place. OMG OMG Bone Spurs!!!!!

Don;t give me your shit. If you truly supported vets, you would not viote for that POS Trump.

If the National Anthem was so important that Trump had a fit that players knelt during it's playing, that Trump would know the words?

He is was, going to the championship game & standing with soldiers (bone spurs & all) yet did not bother to learn the words? He didn't think anyone would be watching? Did he disrepect the Anthem by not taking a few minutes to learn the words?

Man, what will y’all do when Russia is all over?

Hey! Where did those sniveling anti-American bullshidders go? They were just really great comic relief.

Read those names

Read those names

Calling a man who was shot down in war & held prisoner for an extended period of time as "not a hero" Trump disrespected a Gold Star family. We called a soldier's widow a liar the snme day her husband's remains were brought back.

Maybe one of those killed in Vietnam was the kid drafted to take Trump's place. OMG OMG Bone Spurs!!!!!

Don;t give me your shit. If you truly supported vets, you would not viote for that POS Trump.

Any veteran who would vote for Donald J Trump shows they are nothing but hypocrites

They are willing to put aside duty, honor and country in order to vote for a man who appeals to their secret hatreds

Any veteran who would vote for Donald J Trump shows they are nothing but hypocrites

They are willing to put aside duty, honor and country in order to vote for a man who appeals to their secret hatreds

There is nothing "secret" about any hatreds I have. For instance I hate people who lie about veterans,our honored dead and my Country in an attempt to further their own petty political agenda. I hate people who attempt to lecture others on concepts they actually have zero knowledge of. I-like most veterans and service people- hated Obama & Co.'s lack of patriotism, disdain for troops, veterans, and average Americans while simpering before our enemies foreign and domestic. I submit that you would not know a hypocrite if one were biting you on the ankle and that if you did you would avoid mirrors.

Forum List

Back