If the GOP retains the Senate should they block EVERYTHING Biden tries to do that isn’t conservative?

Meaning that I don't expect people like you to be a part of anything constructive.
You have not been constructive the past 4 years

but now that trump is gone (or so you hope) you have a change of heart?

Meaning that I don't expect people like you to be a part of anything constructive.
You have not been constructive the past 4 years

but now that trump is gone (or so you hope) you have a change of heart?
Of course I've been constructive. You just take all my posts about Trump personally.

The Regressive Lefties did the same thing when I criticized Obama. They called me a right winger.

You folks are peas in a pod.

Now, get all your bitching out in one post. Then you are dismissed. You bore me.

The Regressive Lefties did the same thing when I criticized Obama.
Did you criticize obama policies?

you probably did in very respectful terms

but I really doubt you attacked obama personally and expressed hate for him the way you treated trump

I have already predicted that if biden is elected you will respectfully demure on some policy or another just to save face

but it wont work

Yep, why do anything different than what you ass-wipes have been doing for 4 years.
That sounds pretty childish
An example of the problem. They "forget" the previous four.

Until one tribe decides it's going to stop playing this childish "they did it first" game, we're the Titanic watching the deck hands blame each other.

When Biden takes over, the onus will be on the Democrats.

RESISTANCE!

And all that shit bro....

Or no?

They should block everything that doesn't make since. Like the carbon tax, amnesty for 22 million illegal aliens and all the green shit that dumb fuck wants to do.

Sure hope the Reps keep the Senate cause if they don't we are in for four years of lefty loon lunacy.

The Regressive Lefties did the same thing when I criticized Obama.
Did you criticize obama policies?

you probably did in very respectful terms

but I really doubt you attacked obama personally and expressed hate for him the way you treated trump

I have already predicted that if biden is elected you will respectfully demure on some policy or another just to save face

but it wont work
So what you're saying is that your widdle feewings were hewt and you are going to act out?

RESISTANCE!

Or no?

They should block everything that doesn't make since. Like the carbon tax, amnesty for 22 million illegal aliens and all the green shit that dumb fuck wants to do.

Sure hope the Reps keep the Senate cause if they don't we are in for four years of lefty loon lunacy.
If Dems DON'T take the Senate...we're looking at at least two years of absolutely nothing...in the face of extremely dire circumstances

Until one tribe decides it's going to stop playing this childish "they did it first" game, we're the Titanic watching the deck hands blame each other.
That could have begun with you when trump was elected but you chose revenge instead

how much stronger would your argument be if YOU had led by example?

but you didnt

That could have begun with you when trump was elected but you chose revenge instead

how much stronger would your argument be if YOU had led by example?

but you didnt
Mac did the whole thing?

That bastard

RESISTANCE!

Or no?

If Dems DON'T take the Senate...we're looking at at least two years of absolutely nothing...in the face of extremely dire circumstances

The dire circumstances being the Senate not allowing green Biden to bankrupt the country. Good idea. I approve.

If biden wins all he has to do is lock AOC in her room and propose sensible legeslation that republicans can support

And there is Mac1958’s compromise in a form he never considered

RESISTANCE!

Or no?

You mean like they did with Obama?

It's got to stop at some point.
No, I mean like they did with Trump. Trump was treated worse than any president in US history. Full stop
Not worse than Bill Clinton who the repubs had a special investigator on his ass for six years. Cry me another river for the poor political slobs who get rich being a leader.

Forum List

Back