If the GOP gets control of Congress November 2022

Boy, that article sure is giving the Democrats a lot of credit.

In order for the left to "implement their destructive policies," they need to be able to implement their policies. They haven't exactly struck me as the seamless party of congressional efficiency recently. Remember Build Back Better?

operative being IF (with demrats and their cases of ballots suddenly appearing out of nowhere election night and along with dominion software I am not holding my breath) they might finally put the breaks on the radical left for once. Of course with McConnell and McCarthy that would be hoping too much.
What do you mean “for once”?! Wasn’t it just about 4 years ago the GOP had the presidency and both houses of congress?! until Trump blew it of course

In order for the left to "implement their destructive policies," they need to be able to implement their policies. They haven't exactly struck me as the seamless party of congressional efficiency recently. Remember Build Back Better?
Exactly!! Thank you. All this doomsday talk about a party that hasn’t done much of anything…. Too many heads are stuck up too many butts

What do you mean “for once”?! Wasn’t it just about 4 years ago the GOP had the presidency and both houses of congress?! until Trump blew it of course
The congress was largely responsible for blowing it. They spent most of their first two years embroiled in political infighting within their own caucus instead of working with the president to get the things done they all promised to do during their election campaigns.

Joe has vowed to just do things by EO if he can't get what he wants through congress and so far has proven he's willing to do so.

operative being IF (with demrats and their cases of ballots suddenly appearing out of nowhere election night and along with dominion software I am not holding my breath) they might finally put the breaks on the radical left for once. Of course with McConnell and McCarthy that would be hoping too much.
I'm going to make some bets before this next election. Republicans are going to win big. Not that they do a good job but democRats have done the worst job in history. Getting everything wrong batting zero, zip, nada, nothing, null. Maybe these democrats will see the light never voting for a lying, democRat, fuck again. democRats more crazy than stupid will shoot a few of them. Others will gag down those gun barrels and remember to make a party out of it since a box has 50 rounds you can invite 49 fellow democRats. You can even have a catchy slogan "BETTER DEAD THAN SHIT" I'll do my part by donate a box of my reloaded .458 Winchester Magnum as long as you form a straight line each shot. Over charged, Red Dot compressed round, lacking any free bore or head spacing, and a heavy crimp for your enjoyment. No way could you lose with that deal. Choke on somethin. Blow your mind and your good buddy. Damn I'm a Hell of a nice guy.

The congress was largely responsible for blowing it. They spent most of their first two years embroiled in political infighting within their own caucus instead of working with the president to get the things done they all promised to do during their election campaigns.
What’s new?! That’s par for the course. They still held control… and the pendulum swings

Trump didn't blow anything. He was the victim of democrat lies, hoaxes and misinformation. Michael Sussman told us all about it.

What’s new?! That’s par for the course. They still held control… and the pendulum swings
They only had control of one house, dem's have had control of both now for 3 years and what good have they actually done for the country?

They only had control of one house, dem's have had control of both now for 3 years and what good have they actually done for the country?
Not much… as I said, par for the course. Same story as what the gop congress from 4 years ago did

Not much… as I said, par for the course. Same story as what the gop congress from 4 years ago did
4 years ago the GOP only held one house and had no power therefore to make any significant changes.

Your team has had both houses and the presidency for more than a year and still hasn't done anything positive for the country.

4 years ago the GOP only held one house and had no power therefore to make any significant changes.

Your team has had both houses and the presidency for more than a year and still hasn't done anything positive for the country.
You’re right. How about 5-6 years ago during trumps first two years?

Forum List

Back