If the Congress (Both Houses) Work For The American People and Not For The Government...

Keep repeating that lie, maybe someday you will believe it.
Let's get in the way back machine, and just see what a liberal outlet reported....

"FBI finds no evidence that Trump and his allies were directly involved with organizing the violence of the Capitol riot: report"

"
  • The FBI has found no evidence that Trump was directly involved in organizing Capitol-riot violence.
  • It also found little evidence of an organized plot to overturn the election results.
  • "Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said one former official."

The dems need to put up J6 after J6 after J6 threads because if they don't they'll get Biden is non compos mentis threads

non compos mentis /nŏn kŏm″pəs mĕn′tĭs/

adjective​

1. Not of sound mind and hence not legally competent.
  2. Insane; not of sound mind; not in control of one's self.
  3. Not of sound mind, memory, or understanding; in law, not competent to go to trial.

Don't be deliberately thick.
Not a single person has been charged with insurrection, it doesn’t become an insurrection just because you want it to be. If you listened to the scotus arguments yesterday, they basically said as much. They talked about nobody being charged with insurrection and “who determines it was an insurrection in the first place.”

They also argued that Congress has the sole power to enforce the 14th amendment, which they did by passing US 2383.

So, from a scotus perspective, it appears it isn’t an insurrection until the charge is levied.

Not a single person has been charged with insurrection, it doesn’t become an insurrection just because you want it to be. If you listened to the scotus arguments yesterday, they basically said as much. They talked about nobody being charged with insurrection and “who determines it was an insurrection in the first place.”

They also argued that Congress has the sole power to enforce the 14th amendment, which they did by passing US 2383.

So, from a scotus perspective, it appears it isn’t an insurrection until the charge is levied.
It was an insurrection.

Facts are facts.

I know that's difficult fro tRumplings, but you're gonna hafta learn to deal with it.

It was an insurrection.

Facts are facts.

I know that's difficult fro tRumplings, but you're gonna hafta learn to deal with it.
The facts are, no it wasn't. No guns, no insurrection. Funny how that works.

It was an insurrection.

Facts are facts.

According to who? Who determined it was an insurrection? If it was, why hasn’t anyone been charged? Even the Supreme Court is asking those questions.

I don’t have to deal with anything because I don’t care if he is dq’d or not. I just want you all to stop trying to use these underhanded tactics. Section 3 is not self enforcing (according to scotus arguments), and that means Congress has to enforce, through legislation, which they did by passing 18 US 2383. It appears that one isn’t guilty of insurrection simply because someone just says it.

However, let’s go through a thought experiment here. Let’s say you’re right, a court can “deem” that an insurrection took place, and that state disqualified him from the ballot, but they don’t charge and try him for the criminal statute. Now, let’s say Congress decided to charge under 18 US 2383, and during that case, it is determined that what trump did doesn’t meet the definition of insurrection, now what? Colorado has to reverse their decision because a state can’t say he’s guilty of something when they were found innocent of that in a federal court.

You have to admit that it does destroy the narrative when you even have kagan and Jackson arguing that Colorado was wrong. You also had, Gorsuch?..I think, who was saying that if colorados decision stands, you would have multiple other states filing actions to dq Biden. I think they went as far as to say that they were told it would happen.

the riot/attempted, failed insurrection

And here you fail to address the issue. /stay a Troll. It's okay. Nothing of any substance or value added..

next
If the Congress (Both Houses) Work For The American People and Not For The Government, was not the riot/attempted, failed insurrection an assault on the American people?

Can't have it both ways. I know people want to. People with speak of attacking the government, yet claim it's not an attack on the American people.

Which is it? Where do you stand? Are you confused or principled in arguments?

We have people claiming Congress (Both Houses) Work For The American People and Not For The Government.

We all know there was a riot/attempted, a failed insurrection, an assault on the Congress.

Can't we just have it both ways? I know many people here a@ usmb want to. People who agree with attacking the government, but then claim the government is the American people.

How confusing for many people. I guess this is a prime example of:

cognitive dissonance...

on steroids

If the Congress (Both Houses) Work For The American People and Not For The Government, was not the riot/attempted, failed insurrection an assault on the American people?

Can't have it both ways. I know people want to. People with speak of attacking the government, yet claim it's not an attack on the American people.

Which is it? Where do you stand? Are you confused or principled in arguments?

View attachment 899408

View attachment 899409
There was no insurrection, attempted or failed or otherwise.

There was no insurrection, attempted or failed or otherwise.
Thanx for your opinion.

As well all know, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. In your case there is an exception that proves the rule: when you get a colonoscopy you end up screaming "I taste metal!' That's because both ends in your case, are anus filled shitholes.

Thanx for your opinion.

As well all know, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. In your case there is an exception that proves the rule: when you get a colonoscopy you end up screaming "I taste metal!' That's because both ends in your case, are anus filled shitholes.
That was lame even by your always pathetic standards.

You can mock my correct assertion. But, as is ever the case, you can’t refute it.

We al know why, too, The Dainty. You’re a dishonest little troll bitch.

That was lame even by your always pathetic standards.

You can mock my correct assertion. But, as is ever the case, you can’t refute it.

We al know why, too, The Dainty. You’re a dishonest little troll bitch.

Headline: based on facts: facts are:

Trump was disqualified for insurrection in the only two states that heard evidence and decided on the merits.

Like them or not, those are facts.

Headline: based on facts: facts are:

Trump was disqualified for insurrection in the only two states that heard evidence and decided on the merits.

Those aren’t facts. They are conclusions devoid of any meritorious bases.

Forum List

Back