If Romney doesnt soundly defeat Obama in the debates...

His only chance to defeat him in the election will be lost. I submitted to you all that I had doubts that Romney could run a successfull campaign against Obama.
I will not make excuses for a Romney loss but in my opinion he has run a terrible campaign. Without a sound victory in the debate he WILL lose the election.

You are listening way to much of main stream beat down of Romney, for his tax return, which if it was a major issue the IRS would have stepped in long ago. Or some other none issue bull shit, just as long as they do not have to talk about obama's economy They neglect to task obama on his economic and Foreign appeasement policy

Well said, dummy. Perfectly constructed.

Thanks short bus.
It's still about obama's failed economic policy.

Unless he is asked soft ball questions, he will not be able to survive the debates since he has given so many different versions of his answers and policies over the last year. He will be easily tripped up and I really hope he is asked some serious questions with examples of his own words about his constantly changing rhetoric.

People seem to forget this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BE9_x7xTo]Obama Faces GOP On Its Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]

And this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTpgTKAL_4k]Mitt Romney offers Rick Perry $10,000 bet in latest Republican presidential debate - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Xa8k_xL8k]Romney: I'm Running For Office, For Pete's Sake, I Can't Have Illegals. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NeQPmwpME4]Jon Huntsman Slams Romney on Country First vs Conservatism First - YouTube[/ame]

I'm surprised people are actually still taking Romney seriously. It's obvious that he's a joke and the Republicans don't want to win this election. Every week some hilarious face palm comes from his campaign. I'm enjoying it for the entertainment value though.

This post just says.....

I'm a clown who has no actual input.

Welcome to the board. We were short one hack

So Gramps, are you actually taking someone seriously who paints his face brown for Mexican television and told nearly half the country to fuck off? And that was just recently, I'm not even going into his other trainwrecks and hilarious flip flopping. Just because you don't want to face reality doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Romney is a joke.

I'm surprised people are actually still taking Romney seriously. It's obvious that he's a joke and the Republicans don't want to win this election. Every week some hilarious face palm comes from his campaign. I'm enjoying it for the entertainment value though.

This post just says.....

So Gramps, are you actually taking someone seriously who paints his face brown for Mexican television and told nearly half the country to fuck off? And that was just recently, I'm not even going into his other trainwrecks and hilarious flip flopping. Just because you don't want to face reality doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Romney is a joke.

Yes I take the man serious. He isn't the one posting childish nonsense on the internet. And he very well could be our next president.

Next

This post just says.....

Yes I take the man serious. He isn't the one posting childish nonsense on the internet. And he very well could be our next president.

Next

How do you know he's not posting childish nonsense on the internet? He seems to do a decent job of speaking childish nonsense every time he opens his mouth, he very well could be posting on Mormon forums right now as I type this. And that's really your fault if you put your faith in a flip-flopping face painting moronic asshole but I imagine at your age, reality is tough and you're probably bitter. I'm sure it blew your mind when you had to start sharing water fountains and lunch counters with everyone. And I'm sorry but after running a "rolling calamity" of a campaign and being a laughing stock to everyone except the most ardent Anti-Obama supporters, Romney doesn't have a chance. Personally I wouldn't mind Romney getting elected just because I'd love to see how bad it could get and see people like you try to defend this clusterfuck for four years.

Last edited:
Wrong. The incumbent has played that game and the dutiful lapdog propagandist in the tank liberal lame stream media has tried to support it. So, yeah. It's a talking pointless. But for the most part, if we discount hack lib sympathizers like you, nobody else is buying into it.

It was bullshit to begin with. A mere diversionary tactic from the failed incumbent.

It will not help Pres. Obama out at all on Election Day.

Next to Romney, JFK was probably our wealthiest candidate for President. Both were from Massachusetts. JFK was able to convince the public that he was an advocate for the poor and working class

Romney writes them off as part of the 47% that won't vote for him anyway

JFK would be to the right of our two liberal parties today, Republicans and Democrats...

No he would still be a leftist....He did vote against civil rights you remember.

His only chance to defeat him in the election will be lost. I submitted to you all that I had doubts that Romney could run a successfull campaign against Obama.
I will not make excuses for a Romney loss but in my opinion he has run a terrible campaign. Without a sound victory in the debate he WILL lose the election.
I wouldn't worry, Grampa Murked U. No matter how well Romney does, he is up against a lying, cheating, obfuscating, conservative-hating press.

If he would win, the press would give a thousand reasons why he lost. They're a menace, and the American people were wise to them when Bush ran for President.

The Press smeared Bush at each debate, saying he lost debate after debate. But Bush won the election, and he did so twice in the face of the lying cheating smearing ugly press.

Romney can get around the whacko press problem if he just remembers to smile and do the best he can. He may surprise some people. He knows how badly we want to continue on as a Republic with full bill of rights and nobody in the bully pulpit trying to remove our most basic freedoms.

I wouldn't worry, Grampa Murked U. No matter how well Romney does, he is up against a lying, cheating, obfuscating, conservative-hating press.

If he would win, the press would give a thousand reasons why he lost. They're a menace, and the American people were wise to them when Bush ran for President.

The Press smeared Bush at each debate, saying he lost debate after debate. But Bush won the election, and he did so twice in the face of the lying cheating smearing ugly press.

Romney can get around the whacko press problem if he just remembers to smile and do the best he can. He may surprise some people. He knows how badly we want to continue on as a Republic with full bill of rights and nobody in the bully pulpit trying to remove our most basic freedoms.

Setting up your whiney excuses already

We would have won except the mean ole press was picking on us

229970_529754997051152_2116007504_n.jpg

blah blah blah....total bullshit.

yep.. and ... ...

John Fitzgerald Kennedy believed in the redistribution of wealth!

What citation can Dainty provide for the claim that JFK -- who denied that he was a liberal aligned with the likes of SDS -- was pro-"redistribution of wealth?"
again...

there you go again. SDS was radical leftist, not liberal. JFK was for a progressive income tax.

Tax policy and economic inequality in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "The Revenue Act of 1964 was the first bill of the Post-World War II era to reduce marginal income tax rates. This reform, which was proposed under John F. Kennedy but passed under Lyndon Johnson,..."

LBJ and JFK, progressive tax liberals

Neo-Keynesian or Keynesian.

Kennedy was a Keynesian or how some people like to differentiate, a Neo-Keynesian

either way, it is an economic philosophy that demands a redistribution of wealth

next

pssst, Liar-bitchy?

This post just says.....

Next

His trip overseas is a "blooper reel". That qualifies as "posting childish nonsense on the Internet".

At this point, I think Republicans better hope that he can just keep it close. There are some trends out there that should have Republicans very concerned. As with most elections in presidential years, if one candidate wins by landslide numbers, many times they will carry the Congressional vote with them. As Romney is slipping in the polls, Republican candidates for Senate and Congressional seats are also beginning to slip. As an example, take a look at the Senate race in Wisconsin. In June, Tommy Thompson had a 16 point lead, according to Rasmussen. If you look at the latest polling by Rasmussen, Baldwin is now up 3 points. That is a 19 point swing, and Tommy Thompson was a fairly popular former governor.

I haven't reviewed many races, but this one stood out. If this is part of a trend, this whole election could get very very ugly for Republicans. I don't think that will happen, but the odds are moving in that direction more and more every day.

Next

His trip overseas is a "blooper reel". That qualifies as "posting childish nonsense on the Internet".
obama should stop taking those trips overseas and bowing down

Yes I take the maObama has never apologized for America, merely at times acknowledged its mistakes (like torturing prisoners against clear prohibitions in domestic and international law) alongside its strengths (like being one of the the most stable and benign democracies in history). I don't see this acknowledgment of fallibility and error over time as some kind of craven weakness, but actually the kind of strength that a successful, self-confident democracy can deploy when necessary. Democracies can admit when they have screwed up; dictatorships cannot. I regard that as a strength. Romney for some reason regards it as a weakness.

But even George W. Bush differed from Romney on this. And so it was that after some US troops were found using the Koran for target practice, George W. Bush apologized to the prime minister of Iraq:

"He apologized for that in the sense that he said that we take it very seriously," White House press secretary Dana Perino said. "We are concerned about the reaction. We wanted them to know that the president knew that this was wrong."
n serious. He isn't the one posting childish nonsense on the internet. And he very well could be our next president.

Next

George W. Bush And Apology - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

Obama has never apologized for America, merely at times acknowledged its mistakes (like torturing prisoners against clear prohibitions in domestic and international law) alongside its strengths (like being one of the the most stable and benign democracies in history). I don't see this acknowledgment of fallibility and error over time as some kind of craven weakness, but actually the kind of strength that a successful, self-confident democracy can deploy when necessary. Democracies can admit when they have screwed up; dictatorships cannot. I regard that as a strength. Romney for some reason regards it as a weakness.

But even George W. Bush differed from Romney on this. And so it was that after some US troops were found using the Koran for target practice, George W. Bush apologized to the prime minister of Iraq:

"He apologized for that in the sense that he said that we take it very seriously," White House press secretary Dana Perino said. "We are concerned about the reaction. We wanted them to know that the president knew that this was wrong."

George W. Bush And Apology - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

Obama has never apologized for America, merely at times acknowledged its mistakes (like torturing prisoners against clear prohibitions in domestic and international law) alongside its strengths (like being one of the the most stable and benign democracies in history). I don't see this acknowledgment of fallibility and error over time as some kind of craven weakness, but actually the kind of strength that a successful, self-confident democracy can deploy when necessary. Democracies can admit when they have screwed up; dictatorships cannot. I regard that as a strength. Romney for some reason regards it as a weakness.

I thought obama was going to bring peace to the world and part the waters?

Dangerous and deepening divide between Islamic world, West | Reuters

Forum List

Back