If posting memes of black people is now "racist" and called "digital blackface", what would these be?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
mj.gif

5n8tbm.jpg

Back when I was growing up we had a favorite saying for people who got so easily offended:
"Fuck'em if they can't take a joke"
Sometimes it helps to be able to laugh at yourself.

In commercials on TV often the white man is portrayed as being foolish or stupid and a woman or black man is shown as intelligent and wise.

As a white man I laugh along. White men have broad shoulders and donā€™t get insulted easily. If they did suddenly start to gripe about how they are depicted, it wouldnā€™t change anything.

If you are white you canā€™t make excuses for why you are not successful. That alone explains why so many white men succeed. If at first we donā€™t succeed we donā€™t make excuses or bitch. We just try, try again.

In commercials on TV often the white man is portrayed as being foolish or stupid and a woman or black man is shown as intelligent and wise.

As a white man I laugh along. White men have broad shoulders and donā€™t get insulted easily. If they did suddenly start to gripe about how they are depicted, it wouldnā€™t change anything.

If you are white you canā€™t make excuses for why you are not successful. That alone explains why so many white men succeed. If at first we donā€™t succeed we donā€™t make excuses or bitch. We just try, try again.

Anybody seen the the commercial for paper plates that has a white guy dumping a plateful of spaghetti and meatballs on his black date's lap because he was so stupid as to buy the cheap paper plates?

So white guys are not even intelligent enough to avoid fucking up an interracial date.

Or maybe the white guy was being racist, abusing his black date -- that food was probably damned hot! I guess you could extrapolate a trip to the ER and months of painful rehab from third degree burns out of what would be a simple fuck-up if both people in the commercial were the same race.

Anybody seen the the commercial for paper plates that has a white guy dumping a plateful of spaghetti and meatballs on his black date's lap because he was so stupid as to buy the cheap paper plates?

So white guys are not even intelligent enough to avoid fucking up an interracial date.

Or maybe the white guy was being racist, abusing his black date -- that food was probably damned hot! I guess you could extrapolate a trip to the ER and months of painful rehab from third degree burns out of what would be a simple fuck-up if both people in the commercial were the same race.

Imagine if the commercial. showed a black male dumpling a paper plate full of spaghetti on a white female.

I do occasionally see a commercial where a white guy is smarter than a black guy. One involves a back guy cleaning his trash cans and a white guy asking him why.

Back when I was growing up we had a favorite saying for people who got so easily offended:
"Fuck'em if they can't take a joke"

When I was growing up, if you couldn't take a joke and had "thin skin", you didn't have any friends and nobody wanted to be around you.

If you wanted friends, you developed a sense of humor, or you sat in the corner alone.

The American left lost their ability to laugh at themselves back in 2016.

I blame Trump. :laughing0301:

Shiet! She got her a 'suit!
When I was growing up, if you couldn't take a joke and had "thin skin", you didn't have any friends and nobody wanted to be around you.

If you wanted friends, you developed a sense of humor, or you sat in the corner alone.
Yeah, there was this black guy we called "Doodoo" like that.

Pure peckerhead, never wanted to pitch in anything with the fellers, no sense of humor.

We all eventually ran him off. I ain't even tryin' to think about what the racial makeup of all of us was.

Yeah, too complicated, nice afternoon. No thx.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back