If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Too difficult for right wingers?
UNamericans Have Adopted the Blue From the Globalist Flag

Yeah, all those traitors to the British Empire will also become a threat to the Globalist Empire!

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

Since I believe I am required a link...here it is...

Yes, I never thought I would say that. The initial division should be the boundaries of the confederacy and the union states. The Midwest could go with the confederacy and the west coast with the union.
The Union would be a tech orientated economy. Populated by a diverse population of college educated and urban poor. The confederate would be a manufacturing and agricultural economy dominated by undereducated whites.

If the fed-gov would stop eroding the 10th Amendment, we wouldn't have to consider breaking up.

Go ahead. And what ya gonna do if voter's elect a Democrat to run your new Country? Or do you plan on a dictatorship run by Trump ot Lyin Ted?

After we decide where the lines are drawn, we will have a nationwide move. All the Democrats have to be out of our country and all the Republicans out of yours. There would be no Democrats running our new country.

An everyone is getting $5 per hour and should be thankful for it approach. Talk about back to the stone ages.

An everyone is getting $5 per hour and should be thankful for it approach. Talk about back to the stone ages.
We are not electing Democrats. And many of the lifetime Democrats are now Progressives and moved to it easily. These are not slight movements in the left direction. We are being pulled almost forcefully by people who do not obey the Constitution. Even after the 2020 election, there is no mandate. None at all. But to them it is like they have 90% of the House and Senate.

After we decide where the lines are drawn, we will have a nationwide move. All the Democrats have to be out of our country and all the Republicans out of yours. There would be no Democrats running our new country.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So you're going to kick all Democrats out of your new land just like the Nazis did with the Jews & other ethnic groups that they wanted to get rid of, right Skippy?

And the ones who won't leave? Oh wait I got it! Reeducation camps! Perfect!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So you're going to kick all Democrats out of your new land just like the Nazis did with the Jews & other ethnic groups that they wanted to get rid of, right Skippy?

And the ones who won't leave? Oh wait I got it! Reeducation camps! Perfect!

The ones that won't leave will have no right to vote.

Both sides will come out and say "$20per hour is a greeeeaaat job". And there are enough dummies to believe that.
I have told you many times that your concept of wage in the US is incredibly wrong. I have never made $20.00 an hour and my wife has never made $20.00 per hour. in fact, I can't name a single person I know of that makes that much money except the guy who was my roommate in college, and he is a Vice President of Bank of America. You apparently live in a very high-cost area where salaries have to be equally high in order to entice workers to live there. That is not the case for most of America, which has an average of $11.19 per hour.

A peaceful split wouldn't last an hour before one side would be invading the other.

Nah, armed conflict are always extremely counter productive, and only happen when weapons makers want more profits.
There is no reason for parts of the US to attack each other if they split up.

And since the coasts tend to be more urban and liberal, while the center is more rural and conservative, there is no basis for conflict.

Yes, I never thought I would say that. The initial division should be the boundaries of the confederacy and the union states. The Midwest could go with the confederacy and the west coast with the union.
The Union would be a tech orientated economy. Populated by a diverse population of college educated and urban poor. The confederate would be a manufacturing and agricultural economy dominated by undereducated whites.

Not at all.
Montana and Ohio are as rural and republican as Texas and Alabama.
The division would be in 3 pieces, the 2 coasts that are urban and liberal, and the center that is more rural and conservative.

I don't think so.
All states have a spread of ideas, and the new parties would simply not use the old names.
People can not move because they own property, have ties, etc.
And the goal should never be uniformity.
It should simply be majority rule.

Not at all.
Montana and Ohio are as rural and republican as Texas and Alabama.
The division would be in 3 pieces, the 2 coasts that are urban and liberal, and the center that is more rural and conservative.

That would give them total control over our shipping and shorelines. Just divide the country in half north to south. Have a national vote on who gets what side. Anybody in between conservative and liberal will just have to choose a side that closest resembles their beliefs.

We are not electing Democrats. And many of the lifetime Democrats are now Progressives and moved to it easily. These are not slight movements in the left direction. We are being pulled almost forcefully by people who do not obey the Constitution. Even after the 2020 election, there is no mandate. None at all. But to them it is like they have 90% of the House and Senate.

Oh come on now.
Progressives are just a fact of life.
We started out with an aristocracy, slavery, genocide of the natives, etc.
The only way to get rid of that old imperialist colonialism is with progressive improvements.

Progressives are the only ones obeying the constitution.
After the 14th amendment, the federal government is supposed to stop abuses of individual rights, and it is progressives who want to stop abuses of individual rights.

Forum List

Back