If Polls Right & Election Were Today

dynamics have changed no doubt .. but Trump didn't vault into a lead, he's still behind, and polls are leveling off.

Florida and South Carolina seem to be the key states right now .. if Clinton wins either Trump is fucked,
South Carolina? That pure fucking Trump.....

So, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant North Carolina....

So just to remind you Trump is winning it now....and you may recall the Amish in that state were critical to allowing W win the state in 2004....:NC is Trump!!

There really is no path for hitlery with NH going Trump. The Amish are not being polled in PA and they just came our and said they heard the call for help, and Trump is their answer....game over....

Yes, Trump and the Amish have so much in common don't they.

They do now.

How many wives to the Amish have...and do they go around grabbing lots of pussies?
They usually don't go to gyms and use locker rooms to have locker room talk....although, the barn talk is quit interesting during rumspringa and is pretty vile.....

You're fucking done....:lol:

If Florida flips to Trump, it's 269-269.
View attachment 96810

Nope, Clinton needs a 2.0% lead going in nationally to win enough of the swing states to hit 269. That's not going to happen. At a 2.0% or less, trump wins the swing states. California and Illinois is the 2% that gives her that lead. And winning those states big gives her no additional EC's.

She's in trouble and I think she knows it.
You still don't know the difference between state polls versus national polls.

:eusa_doh:

Maybe this will help you ...

In 2012, Obama was leading in the polls by just 0.7% on average...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

... according to your deranged idiocy, with such a narrow lead in the national polls, he should have lost the election; when in reality, he won in an electoral landslide.

Do you understand now why most folks around here just laugh at the nonsense you post?

Sure you can, you have been all your life haven't you?
Liar. People have been arrested, sued, and have lost their jobs for doing those things.

Yeah, arrested by who and where did those "cases" end up. Sued? By who, how did those "cases" end up? Job loss? Sounds like an employer thing, not the govt. I'm sorry, you people want to think of yourselves as victims, but you're just not.
My God you're clueless. Idiot hasn't heard of the baker or photographers sued by the homosexuals, professors fired for their faith, or government ordering me to fund abortions.

And you can't answer the questions.
Call us when your knowledge of current events reaches 1998.

Have it your way shoog, you're a victim, a memebr of that poor downtrodden white male in america cohort who cannot really explain why or how you've been victimized.

There really is no path for hitlery with NH going Trump. The Amish are not being polled in PA and they just came our and said they heard the call for help, and Trump is their answer....game over....

Your fear, it's refreshing....,Pennsylvania is Trump....so sorry....

Whatever you think you see pard, go Amish!

Liar. People have been arrested, sued, and have lost their jobs for doing those things.

Yeah, arrested by who and where did those "cases" end up. Sued? By who, how did those "cases" end up? Job loss? Sounds like an employer thing, not the govt. I'm sorry, you people want to think of yourselves as victims, but you're just not.
My God you're clueless. Idiot hasn't heard of the baker or photographers sued by the homosexuals, professors fired for their faith, or government ordering me to fund abortions.

And you can't answer the questions.
Call us when your knowledge of current events reaches 1998.

Have it your way shoog, you're a victim, a memebr of that poor downtrodden white male in america cohort who cannot really explain why or how you've been victimized.
Good Brownshirter.

They do now.

How many wives to the Amish have...and do they go around grabbing lots of pussies?

Afraid one is going to grab you?

Well, to be fair, someone with Weather's intellect HAD to be victimized quite often....

If Florida flips to Trump, it's 269-269.
View attachment 96810

Nope, Clinton needs a 2.0% lead going in nationally to win enough of the swing states to hit 269. That's not going to happen. At a 2.0% or less, trump wins the swing states. California and Illinois is the 2% that gives her that lead. And winning those states big gives her no additional EC's.

She's in trouble and I think she knows it.
You still don't know the difference between state polls versus national polls.

:eusa_doh:

Maybe this will help you ...

In 2012, Obama was leading in the polls by just 0.7% on average...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

... according to your deranged idiocy, with such a narrow lead in the national polls, he should have lost the election; when in reality, he won in an electoral landslide.

Do you understand now why most folks around here just laugh at the nonsense you post?

Sorry Daisy. I'm using the exact calculations that the ever popular 538 uses.

The Odds Of An Electoral College-Popular Vote Split Are Increasing

Too bad for you.

Forum List

Back