If not Joe Biden, who would run on the top of the Dem ticket in 2024?

Dumber than a box of Brandon and as lovely as the crack of doom:

It is not just that AOC is beautiful and smart

It is how much she LOVES this country and wants to make peoples lives better. Healthcare, education, good paying jobs, the environment.

You wouldn’t see AOC attacking our Capitol

Sadly, bumbling Easter Bunny victim that he is, I have a hard time coming up with a better Dem to run. The Democrats used to have some reasonable people in office, but none of them are allowed to have any national prominence. Unless it is to be attacked, like Manchin and the other one.

Here's my off-the-wall idea of how the Dems could keep the White House: Kamala takes over - and soon - and announces that she is reversing some of the worst excesses of the Biden administration, while also claiming that her awkward cackling in response to questions were due to her having to stay silent in her opposition to Team Biden's radical agenda. She wouldn't be the first Dem to win by pretending to be moderate, that's for damn sure.
Harris is just a panderer for whatever cause de jour sparks the dems. Biden agreed to let the progs set his agenda, and in return got Bern's and Warren's ..... acceptance if not support as the nominee. He didn't break the party, it was already broken from the 16 election.

It's a wierd dynamic. Maybe it has some simlarity to the the pre-civil war, post Jackson 19th century with the whigs and know nothings. But for both the dems and gopers ... THEY'RE BETTER OFF RUNNING AS CHALLANGERS. That's totally contrary to the common wisdom of a president is more likely to win running as an incumbant. Even Trump is trying to fit back (needs diet if not surgery) into his former 2016 self. But by giving in to the crazies, both he and Biden imploded their own presidencies.

AOC will make a great President

Someone who LOVES this country instead of loving Putin
Someone who RESPECTS our Democracy instead of attacking our Capitol

AOC 2024
She's even dumber than a noob like you. No chance at all. Now stfu and go sit down.

I thought maybe John Kerry, but I see he is in his late 70s also. We shall see if Joe is serious about running again by January. If he does not, we will see a free for all on the Democratic side. Bernie won't do it again, so I expect a Democratic governor to win the nod.

I thought maybe John Kerry, but I see he is in his late 70s also. We shall see if Joe is serious about running again by January. If he does not, we will see a free for all on the Democratic side. Bernie won't do it again, so I expect a Democratic governor to win the nod.
What about that real governor of Georgia, who had her election stolen? Abrams?

Since she would be a Democratic governor if not for the stolen election, she should be deemed qualified.

Forum List

Back