If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

You are responsible for your own way in this life. And again, color has nothing to do with it. Intestinal fortitude has everything to do with it:

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Intestinal fortitude is not why whites have what they do. Laws depriving others of opportunity is.

Bullshit. What law prevents you from excelling that my daughters are privy to and you are not?

Egyptians were just as "white" as were mesopotamians

Incorrect. But the mesopotamians weren't white ether. My point is that there was no Nubian component to Egypt. Egypt was the Nubian component.

Egypt was not NUBIA------two different places----sometimes
getting more or less TOGETHER. Texans are not Texans-----but they do seem to share drinking habits with each other

Egypt was not white. It's really not even debateable. They were a mixture of various shades of brown. It was pretty much a racially diverse place if we want to look at race relative to those times when they did not.
Not sure anyone said they were "white"...
Whites have always claimed the ancient Egyptians were white even when that was impossible due to the lack of sun screen.. You guys yearn for relevance.

We are 75% of the population of the Untied States. We are already relevant. If whites stop working, others would starve to death.

You are responsible for your own way in this life. And again, color has nothing to do with it. Intestinal fortitude has everything to do with it:

Intestinal fortitude is not why whites have what they do. Laws depriving others of opportunity is.

Bullshit. What law prevents you from excelling that my daughters are privy to and you are not?

I'm probably much older than your daughters.

Laws kinda have to be followed. I know you understand that concept don't you? Other than that they are words on a piece of paper. So I am to presume none of you racists never held a job, or a position of responsibility as you live your lives thinking we are inferior and naturally dumber. And I guess that although you think we are inferior, dumber, criminal and fuck everything up wherever we go, that you are able to practice fair employment and equal opportunity.

Sure, yeah.

Incorrect. But the mesopotamians weren't white ether. My point is that there was no Nubian component to Egypt. Egypt was the Nubian component.

getting more or less TOGETHER. Texans are not Texans-----but they do seem to share drinking habits with each other

Egypt was not white. It's really not even debateable. They were a mixture of various shades of brown. It was pretty much a racially diverse place if we want to look at race relative to those times when they did not.
Whites have always claimed the ancient Egyptians were white even when that was impossible due to the lack of sun screen.. You guys yearn for relevance.

are TRYING to be even more stupid that you have been for the past several years? Do you KNOW any Egyptians?

We are 75% of the population of the Untied States. We are already relevant. If whites stop working, others would starve to death.

Not exactly. And you are not 75 percent of the population either.

Now when we look at the world population I do believe whites are less than 10 percent, so are you really relevant?

are TRYING to be even more stupid that you have been for the past several years? Do you KNOW any Egyptians?

I do, and I have seen black ones.

Not exactly. And you are not 75 percent of the population either.

Now when we look at the world population I do believe whites are less than 10 percent, so are you really relevant?

stats on race are just as wobbly as definitions of race

According to the latest and oldest skeleton find, the cradle of civilization began in Europe, and Australia.
Time for a rewrite..
The most recent discoveries fall on the side of those who argue the latter. The two studies, published separately by Australian and U.S. scientists, examine two types of evidence: DNA and anatomical. Both studies, say the scientists, show that modern humans could not have evolved from a single African source

When sites have been updated according to the new timescale, it has been discovered that a number of European cultural innovations which formerly were considered to have been derived from analogous developments in the eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East actually predate the earliest known examples of such developments in the so-called “cradle of civilization.”

Thus, we now find that the Bronze Age in Europe — specifically in the Danube basin — came before the corresponding metallurgical skills were known in the eastern Mediterranean.

And, according to Scientific American: “Now it is clear that megalithic chamber tombs were being built in Brittany earlier than 4000 B.C., a millennium before monumental funerary architecture first appears in the eastern Mediterranean and 1,500 years before the raising of the pyramids. The origins of these European burial customs and monuments have to be sought not in the Near East but in Europe itself

I do, and I have seen black ones.

of course----even in ancient times EGYPTIANS purchased black slaves from arab slave dealers------. Even GREEKS purchased black slaves. Blacks are depicted -----as black who are slaves in Egyptian mural art

According to the latest and oldest skeleton find, the cradle of civilization began in Europe, and Australia.
Time for a rewrite..
The most recent discoveries fall on the side of those who argue the latter. The two studies, published separately by Australian and U.S. scientists, examine two types of evidence: DNA and anatomical. Both studies, say the scientists, show that modern humans could not have evolved from a single African source

When sites have been updated according to the new timescale, it has been discovered that a number of European cultural innovations which formerly were considered to have been derived from analogous developments in the eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East actually predate the earliest known examples of such developments in the so-called “cradle of civilization.”

Thus, we now find that the Bronze Age in Europe — specifically in the Danube basin — came before the corresponding metallurgical skills were known in the eastern Mediterranean.

And, according to Scientific American: “Now it is clear that megalithic chamber tombs were being built in Brittany earlier than 4000 B.C., a millennium before monumental funerary architecture first appears in the eastern Mediterranean and 1,500 years before the raising of the pyramids. The origins of these European burial customs and monuments have to be sought not in the Near East but in Europe itself

yeah well-------dose brits went POUF long ago-----they were replaced by blue rock dancing druids who had no idea what those rocks were there for

I'm probably much older than your daughters.

Laws kinda have to be followed. I know you understand that concept don't you? Other than that they are words on a piece of paper. So I am to presume none of you racists never held a job, or a position of responsibility as you live your lives thinking we are inferior and naturally dumber. And I guess that although you think we are inferior, dumber, criminal and fuck everything up wherever we go, that you are able to practice fair employment and equal opportunity.

Sure, yeah.

Ok then, what rights do I have that you do not? Age has nothing to do with it. Oh and, facts do not a racist make. If the shoe fits.....
Thing is, we don't give you nearly the thought that you blame us for.
Work all of our lives with not even a scintilla of thought about how others live their lives, until the nightly news here. While I was working, blacks were shooting up the town next to ours:

Aside from the black on black shootings du jour. I want you to take a look at downtown. Once a bustling little place, now not one soul on the streets. Blacks moved in, everyone else moved out and took their businesses with them. Not because of your color, but how you act. People don't like to dodge bullets while trying to shop and is the reason for all of those unflattering adjectives you used to describe blacks. Criminal? F everything up?
You have done exactly that, then feel discriminated against when the description you used for blacks is proven to be correct. Even the ATM's closed because blacks were standing next to them to snatch the money, or your car....
White privilege is not the reason you act the way you do.
Shots fired in downtown Steubenville

Even at 75% you lack relevancy. You've never done anything without help. If you were relevant other people would respect you. You whites are a joke. :laugh:

Americans feel they are justified in taking over the world, they can "justify" anything that's what exceptionalism is all about.

My guess is that you are an American ... Which at best, would only make you guilty of your accusations.
Personally ... I think what you said is a crock of shit ... But won't object if you punish yourself ... :dunno:

IM2 wrote: Watky, I'm asking a question. Is this the story you really want to believe? And is that really the truth?

The last 'good' era in Africa was the colonial one...

... at least they had some peace and order...

... since 'shedding their shackles' they've known nothing but...

... corruption, disorder and disease...

... so where is the progress independence is supposed to have brought??

Egyptians were not Black, or White, but rather Mediterranean.

Egyptians were not Black, or White, but rather Mediterranean.

sobie----there ain't no "races" in the human species------even the POLLACKS are not a 'race'

Forum List

Back