If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them.

To exactly what living person are "blacks," all of them, from the people who are poor in the inner city or in rural areas in Mississippi to the doctors and lawyers who drive Mercedes, to regular housewives, teachers, and secretaries, supposed to express "appreciation?" And how are "they" supposed to express their "appreciation"? The Allied soldiers who liberated the concentration camps and scaled the cliffs above the beaches of Normandy should be honored, and people who have performed similar heroic deeds. We are all Americans, so there cannot be any "we" and "they" except for highly specific circumstances.

I seriously doubt that any of these sorts who want "appreciation" have ever done anything unique in their own lives to warrant personal glory.

Add to that all of our unsung heroes, the people who raised families in poverty conditions, cared for the sick and infirm, marched to establish freedom in this country, taught children both in the U.S. and overseas, were murdered and whose bodies were uncovered in levies because they were bringing democracy to the people, who drove through raging fire in recent days to drive people to safety, who remained in a hail of gunfire to tend to the wounded and get others to safety. These are heroes, not someone who sits on their ass all day and wants someone to one to bow down to them merely due to the circumstances of their birth.
What Vestator needs to understand is that nobody owes him anything.

They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of a poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail." - Thomas Dixon
They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of a poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail." - Thomas Dixon

The Clansman: A Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan is a novel published in 1905. It was the second work in the Ku Klux Klan trilogy by Thomas F. Dixon, Jr. that included The Leopard's Spots and The Traitor. It was influential in providing the ideology that helped support the revival of the Ku Klux Klan(KKK or The Klan). The novel was twice notably adapted, immediately by its author as a play entitled The Clansman (1905), and a decade later by D. W. Griffith in the groundbreaking 1915 silent movie The Birth of a Nation.[1]

"The Destruction of Black Civilization": by Chancellor Williams is a summary of 16 years of research and field studies. He writes about the scholar's war on the blacks: "First of all, the Western scholars are not ignorant of the true history of blacks, including their achievements as builders of one of the first great civilizations on this earth, and they know about the authentic early and modern sources. They simply ignore and refuse to publish any facts of African history that upset or even tend to upset their racial philosophy."

He continues: "One of the most troublesome facts in the study of history over very long periods of time, is that a truth may slowly emerge. That truth may be so repugnant, so utterly void of any rational or intelligent reason for its existence, that hardly any historian would wish to state it in his work. Yet I did just that when I wrote "the whites are the implacable foe, the traditional and everlasting enemy of the blacks. The white man is their bitter enemy. This is not the ranting of wild-eyed militancy, but the calm and unmistakable verdict of several thousand years of documented history. Even the sample case-study of ten black states in this work shows that each and every one of those states was destroyed by whites."

I personally say that before I take the word of someone as truth, I examine what philosophy they are trying to spread. Words can be made up and not based on historical fact.

This quote is actually from a book entitled, The Clansman: An Historical Romance of the Ku Klux Klan by Thomas Dixon, Jr..

All hail the mighty white stock of the caucasians, mighty be there stink of nationalism...

You are responsible for your own way in this life. And again, color has nothing to do with it. Intestinal fortitude has everything to do with it:

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

---------

Invictus, the poem which so inspired Nelson Mandela, a great man, and the first Black President of South Africa.

But, he is gone now and South Africa is sinking back into the abyss that Deep Africa has been throughout all of its history.

But, it was the cradle of mankind. By the Laws of Nature, the strong got to stay; and the weak had to leave...and face new challenges; and develop new abilities to deal with those challenges (See Egypt and Babylon, for starters).....and both have lived with the cultures which thus developed...throughout the ages to the point that it is now genetic.

The effects of this phenomenon can be seen in action even today.....at any N.B.A. basketball game and any Rocket Science Convention.

Who Invented Steel? A Look at the Timeline of Steel Production
No. 385: African Steel Making

"Today, ancient African ingenuity gives us steel. The University of Houston's College of Engineering presents this series about the machines that make our civilization run, and the people whose ingenuity created them."
Another white guy too inferior to understand that iron isnt steel. :laugh:
Your proclamation falls as flat as your attempts to elevate your standing within Western Civilization. One cannot help but notice that you use the word inferior a lot. It’s called “projection”. Now... Having quite handily (and rather easily I might add) dispensing with your nonsensical claim of an African origin of steel; are there any other accomplishments from civilized cultures that you’d like to appropriate, and fallaciously attribute to the primitive negro?

Last edited:
I could go over all the advances made by Africans in Africa but it would be of no use to KKK militants...
Yet you choose not to; then hide behind an imaginary threat, of an equally imaginary, unreceptive audience. How... Scholarly...

Before Napoloan shot the nose off the Sphinx.

"...Though its proportions are colossal, the outline is pure and graceful; the expression of the head is mild, gracious, and tranquil; the character is African, but the mouth, and lips of which are thick, has a softness and delicacy of execution truly admirable; it seems real life and flesh. Art must have been at a high pitch when this monument was executed; for, if the head wants what is called style, that is the say, the straight and bold lines which give expression to the figures under which the Greeks have designated their deities, yet sufficient justice has been rendered to the fine simplicity and character of nature which is displayed in this figure..."

Viviant Devon

d9d5f5efebdbe1033fd5ead60cc148c5.jpg
Yet another rather sad, and pathetic belief held by the Negro. Whose rather primitive, and unstoried history, coupled with their envious view of Western civilization, and the accomplishments of all things non Negro; has them attempting to rewrite history... It would truly be sad, if I really had feelings toward the Negros feelings.

Napoleon you say...? Not even close.

“The Egyptian Arab historian al-Maqrīzī wrote in the 15th century that the nose was actually destroyed by a Sufi Muslim named Muhammad Sa'im al-Dahr. In 1378 CE,...”
What happened to the Sphinx’s nose? | Blog

Last edited:
Good thing that whites were around to monopolize the natural resources of Africa
Next, the OP will say Native Americans should be grateful too
Everyone we've oppressed and genocided out of functional existence should be, why, we're exceptional!
"We've"? Do share your genocidal exploits with the class.
"We" as in america, but you know that. Your society was founded on this stuff.

Well actually Britain had something to do with some of these things as well as other European nations. But I shall not absolve America from our role in it.

You are responsible for your own way in this life. And again, color has nothing to do with it. Intestinal fortitude has everything to do with it:

Intestinal fortitude is not why whites have what they do. Laws depriving others of opportunity is.

\
They were...

... in Africa...

... and look how that has turned out.

Really? Is this the story you want to tell yourself? The tale of how Africa is so messed up because the blacks there are too dumb to rule? Really?

They were...

... in Africa...

... and look how that has turned out.

Watky, I'm asking a question. Is this the story you really want to believe? And is that really the truth?

Intestinal fortitude is not why whites have what they do. Laws depriving others of opportunity is.
There have never been any laws banning sub-Saharans from creating civilizations, building, inventing and advancing. They simply were unable to do so, and have found it difficult once these thngs were bestowed on them. In their weakness they fell prey and in their weakness they fail still.

Forum List

Back