If McChrystal needs to be fired, then..

The most troubling part of the entire affair was this revelation:

“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force"

Obama should be fired

Not only is it troubling but now I have to ask,, what the hell is his mission over there? why doesn't he just bring them home,, obie wan needs to fire McCrystal, it'll just be another stupid move politically. and he's good at making stupid moves.

The Community Organizer will likely end up bowing to the great & honorable General in the end. Even he knows he can't fire McChrystal. The man is simply too valuable. He could also make a lot more trouble if he's fired. He knows a great deal about this Administration. This is all just Peacock bluster coming from the Community Organizer. He ain't gonna fire nobody. You heard it from me first.

The Community Organizer will likely end up bowing to the great & honorable General in the end. Even he knows he can't fire McChrystal. The man is simply too valuable. He could also make a lot more trouble if he's fired. He knows a great deal about this Administration. This is all just Peacock bluster coming from the Community Organizer. He ain't gonna fire nobody. You heard it from me first.

I think you are wrong. This obie wan operates under pressure and the demonRats will not stand for letting McCrystal stay. It ain't gonna happen. I can hear it now.. "I make this announcement with great regret." :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, remember these are the same Soviet supporting Dems who are openly hostile to the military and wanted to hand the Islamic Insurgents a win in Iraq by cutting funding to our troops

I think you are wrong. This obie wan operates under pressure and the demonRats will not stand for letting McCrystal stay. It ain't gonna happen. I can hear it now.. "I make this announcement with great regret." :eusa_whistle:

Yea i hear ya but i'm still sticking with him backing down to the General. This guy is just too valuable in the end. I guess we'll see though.

I heard it from you first... I heard you sucking on your shoes is what I heard.

you clearly don't have a fucking clue!:razz:

It was patently evident that he was this big of a thin-skinned wuss when he was sniveling about Rush Limpbagh and Fakes News.

He's Little Lord Fauntleroy as prez.

lol you got some nerve mocking others for being thinned skinned wussies....when you are one of the biggest on this board

Drudge is reporting that McChrystal will resign. If true,it's a real shame. We lost a true Whistle Blower Hero. We should have thanked the man. :(

Yes, they STEPPED down, SO they COULD criticize and question him without being guilty of insubordination.

you want to take a crack at posting a direct quote from mcchrystal that is insubordinate in your judgment?

By the letter of the law, McChrystal did not disobey a direct order. McChrystal just lacks courage and honor.

i'll take this as a "no, i can't find one."

nice cheap shot, though.

you want to take a crack at posting a direct quote from mcchrystal that is insubordinate in your judgment?

By the letter of the law, McChrystal did not disobey a direct order. McChrystal just lacks courage and honor.

nice cheap shot, though.

Eh, that dudes a moron, in another thread he's arguing that he has a constitutional right to not being drug tested at work. :lol:

nice cheap shot, though.

Cheap shot del? The WHAT do you call what McChrystal did? A man with courage and honor would confront his superior face to face, and air his comments or complaints. A coward wouldn't...

nice cheap shot, though.

Cheap shot del? The WHAT do you call what McChrystal did? A man with courage and honor would confront his superior face to face, and air his comments or complaints. A coward wouldn't...

He'd love to confront Obama face to face but the general can't get a tee time

Will remember this post.
Obama's a Leo and the general is a Leo. (and, I'm a Leo).
When two Leo's butt heads, one is going down. It won't be Obama.
This shit is so weird, its time to invoke astrology when predicing outcomes.

When you have a Limpwrister as Commander In Chief and a Frat-Boy as second in command, of course if you're a general who knows how to fight wars is goinig to resign. My shock is it didnt happen any sooner!!!

Americans have to realize that you NEVER leave the national secutiry of America in the hands of fcukking limpwristers. ALL lefties are limpwristers and any enemy can smell it from a mile away..........its the schoolyard dynamic on a macro-scale. The limpwrister always has and always will be taken full advantage of by the non-limpwrister. It is human nature..............for 5,000 years s0ns!!!

General's............they know when, in the midst of a limpwrister, its time to flee!! The non-limpwrister knows when an atom bomb up the ass is imminent!!

“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force"

Well, cross Chicago off the list.

nice cheap shot, though.

s0n.......get some real life responsibilities...........then come back and post up stuff about "courage and honor"!!!

nice cheap shot, though.

s0n.......get some real life responsibilities...........then come back and post up stuff about "courage and honor"!!!

I quit college to raise my 13 year old sister and 7 year old brother when my dad was terminally ill, and then my mother died suddenly. I married and raised a son and a daughter and was the sole provider, so my wife could be at home raising our children. I had many 6 figure income years in construction equipment sales. The best years were 100% commission with a draw.

YOU??????????

nice cheap shot, though.

as you've so ably demonstrated.

nice work

The ucmj delineates what unbecoming of an officer is, it can be described as nebulous, as it covers quite a bit, a portion below; of article 133 follows;

(3) Examples of offenses. Instances of violation of this article include knowingly making a false official statement; dishonorable failure to pay a debt; cheating on an exam; opening and reading a letter of another without authority; using insulting or defamatory language to another officer in that officer’s presence or about that officer to other military persons; being drunk and disorderly in a public place; public association with known prostitutes; committing or attempting to commit a crime involving moral turpitude; and failing without good cause to support the officer’s family.

emphasis mine......

or article 89-

Punitive Articles of the UCMJ
Article 89—Disrespect toward a superior commissioned officer

Elements.

(1) That the accused did or omitted certain acts or used certain language to or concerning a certain commissioned officer;

(2) That such behavior or language was directed toward that officer;

(3) That the officer toward whom the acts, omissions, or words were directed was the superior commissioned officer of the accused;

(4) That the accused then knew that the commissioned officer toward whom the acts, omissions, or words were directed was the accused’s superior commissioned officer; and

(5) That, under the circumstances, the behavior or language was disrespectful to that commissioned officer.

Obama is not 'commissioned' per se' but he is the c in c, its an example of how this type of thing is in fact frowned upon and a chargeable offense.
McCrystal knows better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back